criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Community Transmission - The Han Solo Season

Replies

• UnknownGamer
    1928 posts Member
    Highlights for me.
    Ewok Hunt is permanent.
    New Maps
    The new showdown mode.
    Everything else

However, I must ask, when do we get skins? I remember seeing an assault trooper running around and looking like Nien Numb(species). Also, can we get more variations on species? We have human variations, what about Twilek and Weequay variations? But those ar small. I am glad to have a new season and 2 new permanent modes. Also, it seems that limited time modes will continue to occur. My only complaint-today is not the sixteenth. Shucks. Also, where can we find the trailer? Many thanks!
    Keep up the good work!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Zepheon wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    Don't Call it a season.
    More of a simple update. Some new Skins. A Duo Mode for hero's. An announcement on Arcade mode.
    Some basic tweeks to meus, And a mysterious Part2
    No new maps? No new heroes?
    Very undewhelming

I give up... smh...

Give up what?

What is it you're trying to get across to people, that this is a solid season after nearly 6 months?

It isn't.

No new heroes.

1 map.

2 modes, one a cut down version of a mode that people don't play as much because of issues.

What did the DLC give you in BF1? Heroes and maps. That's really what brings people into playing.

This is just another big let down and the cherry on top is, it's spread out over 2 months!!!!!

All those saying that free updates is great and paid for DLC is rubbish, what would you rather have now? Pay £10 for a skin or £20 for 4 new maps, new game modes and... new heroes.

Leadership at DICE doesn't know what it's doing.

I guess the more than 7 people working on this game is entirely accurate as I bet it's less than 10 and these "seasons" will show it.

Got stuck in the edit thingy, so another answer to this will show up later...

But, no. I’m saying that this is not the full update. That they have clearly stated that more content is coming in june.

You must be new to this kind of thing, bud... Your optimism is blind. Absolutely, ridiculously, blind. I don’t know how you’re holding onto hope after this long that this season will really be worth it. It’s naïve, to say the least. I was hopeful for this game, too, yet every time it seems the game may improve after an update, it only gets worse. The devs are making this game too casual friendly to appeal to noobs that don’t know what they’re talking about at all when it comes to balance, and that ruins the game on top of all the countless ridiculous glitches, the lag, the exploits, the cheapness, the imbalance, the toxicity, the dumb people...

Yeah it’s Star Wars, and yeah it’s really all we can play. (On console, which is a very common thing. You’d be surprised how many people say “I wouldn’t have bought this game if it wasn’t Star Wars.”) People want to hold onto any bit of hope that they can. But hope cannot save them. Only by having DICE openly communicate with us and listen to DEDICATED PLAYERS will we have the type of changes we need implemented. My entire friend group talks about how the game could be fixed and how they wish DICE and EA showed they cared more about this game. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem like it’s the case.

This is a triple A game, made by DICE and published by EA. You would think they’d drop more content than some free to play games after we paid $60-70 plus MTX. There’s obviously some sort of issue going on inside the company due to the massive flop of a launch after the controversy around the game. It’s only safe to assume they’ve moved on, and they’re doing what they can to please a few people like yourself who are too easily pleased while they work on other projects that will actually be lucrative, unlike this game.

That’s the reality of it. It’s a business, and this game doesn’t seem to have met EA’s expectations. There seems to be no other logical reason why the game is in the state that it is now. And again, unfortunately, the dumb people will continue blindly supporting this ridiculousness and saying the game is balanced and in a good spot because they want to be skill-less noobs and exploit the game’s imbalances. The feedback that DICE is getting from most people is terrible, and leaves people who genuinely want to see this game in a good place completely and utterly hopeless and cynical.

That’s why people are so hostile. They, like myself, are fed up with people that are content with this type of practice and allow it to perpetuate. These types of people are why the game industry as a whole is in the place it’s in now. They’ll continue to take your money as your complacency drags on. Instead, show your support by offering constructive criticism, as that actually contributes to the growth of anything you genuinely want to succeed.

Ah, so that’s it, right? You read one of my posts and you think you have me all figured out? That I’m naive, dumb, blind? Yeah. You got me bud. You’re right. I’m not ”new” to this, but I don’t live my life through a video game. I don’t have a ”gamer group” of armchair developers I discuss the game with. It doesn’t have anything to do with ”holding onto hope” for me. How melodramatic can you be? I play this game for what it is, and I’m a huge fan of Star Wars. I don’t like everything about BF2, in fact I like the last one a lot better. There are even things I absolutely hate about it, which I have mentioned a lot in the past. But they had a terrible start where they put a weird mtx system in place. People wanted to make an example of this game and show the industry that you can never do this against your customers, and they probably did it. This game likely failed big time for EA. Considering that, I think this was pretty good for half a season, and I don’t understand why people would expect more. Not now. It’s like people have beheaded a troubadour for playing the wrong songs, and are now screaming at the head to play the right ones. If you don’t wanna look at the corpse you better move on. Can’t be bothered to answer your little essay more thoroughly than that (while I appreciate you took the time). I don’t even know what ”too easily pleased” mean. When are you pleased pal? Are you ever?
  • mandalorj
    177 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    This game launched in November. In all honesty, at this point, with what has been released up until now, in comparison to what has been released by the mod community, I would be borderline embarrassed if I was a part of the team for this game. I think the majority of the people still defending what's happened so far have no clue whatsoever about what's going on on pc right now.
  • Aryoodee
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    My useless thoughts on this

Hero Showdown:
    Why do this when Heroes vs Villains is still unbalanced and full of bugs? And why 2v2? If you want to do this kind of mode do it 1v1 or just fix heroes first and then new mode.

Starfighter Custom Arcade:
    I don't play a lot of arcade, for me the only purpose of this mode is to practice a class/hero/weapon to be good in the multiplayer modes. So I think after 6/7 months that this game came out we had plenty of time to practice starfighters in multiplayer. This mode should have been in the game since the beginning but better late than never.

Jabba’s Palace:
    Finally a "new" map (hmm hmm), I'm glad it comes on HvV and Blast since these are the two modes I play the most but why on earth is it not on GA??!!

Skins:
    Ohh yeaahhhh, two more skins for two lame heroes (my opinion my friend) like they didn't have enough skins already. They look good tho but some heroes have 4 skins while others have only the original ones.

As for the menus etc good thing but still I feel that it should have been like this on release, I don't remember when buying this game that it was in early access.

To finish, fix the bugs, the balance and add real new content (and all at the same time)
  • 461emsawti
    122 posts Member
    Lazy, just absolutely lazy. This didn’t take much effort, but then again it makes sense because y’all probably have fewer devs devoted to this game due to this game being in a hole financially. I also find it funny about how much attention was spent on the cosmetics as this is the only way for this game to draw any revenue, good job (sarcasm)

Suggestion: if your going to make a SW game you need to make it right. Consumers can see through your greed.
  • Zepheon
    233 posts Member
    Zepheon wrote: »
    Don't Call it a season.
    More of a simple update. Some new Skins. A Duo Mode for hero's. An announcement on Arcade mode.
    Very undewhelming

I give up... smh...

Give up what?

What is it you're trying to get across to people, that this is a solid season after nearly 6 months?

It isn't.

No new heroes.

1 map.

2 modes, one a cut down version of a mode that people don't play as much because of issues.

What did the DLC give you in BF1? Heroes and maps. That's really what brings people into playing.

This is just another big let down and the cherry on top is, it's spread out over 2 months!!!!!

All those saying that free updates is great and paid for DLC is rubbish, what would you rather have now? Pay £10 for a skin or £20 for 4 new maps, new game modes and... new heroes.

I guess the more than 7 people working on this game is entirely accurate as I bet it's less than 10 and these "seasons" will show it.

But, no. I’m saying that this is not the full update. That they have clearly stated that more content is coming in june.

You must be new to this kind of thing, bud... Your optimism is blind. Absolutely, ridiculously, blind. I don’t know how you’re holding onto hope after this long that this season will really be worth it. It’s naïve, to say the least. I was hopeful for this game, too, yet every time it seems the game may improve after an update, it only gets worse. The devs are making this game too casual friendly to appeal to noobs that don’t know what they’re talking about at all when it comes to balance, and that ruins the game on top of all the countless ridiculous glitches, the lag, the exploits, the cheapness, the imbalance, the toxicity, the dumb people...

Yeah it’s Star Wars, and yeah it’s really all we can play. (On console, which is a very common thing. You’d be surprised how many people say “I wouldn’t have bought this game if it wasn’t Star Wars.”) People want to hold onto any bit of hope that they can. But hope cannot save them. Only by having DICE openly communicate with us and listen to DEDICATED PLAYERS will we have the type of changes we need implemented. My entire friend group talks about how the game could be fixed and how they wish DICE and EA showed they cared more about this game. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem like it’s the case.

This is a triple A game, made by DICE and published by EA. You would think they’d drop more content than some free to play games after we paid $60-70 plus MTX. There’s obviously some sort of issue going on inside the company due to the massive flop of a launch after the controversy around the game. It’s only safe to assume they’ve moved on, and they’re doing what they can to please a few people like yourself who are too easily pleased while they work on other projects that will actually be lucrative, unlike this game.

That’s the reality of it. It’s a business, and this game doesn’t seem to have met EA’s expectations. There seems to be no other logical reason why the game is in the state that it is now. And again, unfortunately, the dumb people will continue blindly supporting this ridiculousness and saying the game is balanced and in a good spot because they want to be skill-less noobs and exploit the game’s imbalances. The feedback that DICE is getting from most people is terrible, and leaves people who genuinely want to see this game in a good place completely and utterly hopeless and cynical.

That’s why people are so hostile. They, like myself, are fed up with people that are content with this type of practice and allow it to perpetuate. These types of people are why the game industry as a whole is in the place it’s in now. They’ll continue to take your money as your complacency drags on. Instead, show your support by offering constructive criticism, as that actually contributes to the growth of anything you genuinely want to succeed.

Ah, so that’s it, right? You read one of my posts and you think you have me all figured out? That I’m naive, dumb, blind? Yeah. You got me bud. You’re right. I’m not ”new” to this, but I don’t live my life through a video game. I don’t have a ”gamer group” of armchair developers I discuss the game with. It doesn’t have anything to do with ”holding onto hope” for me. How melodramatic can you be? I play this game for what it is, and I’m a huge fan of Star Wars. I don’t like everything about BF2, in fact I like the last one a lot better. There are even things I absolutely hate about it, which I have mentioned a lot in the past. But they had a terrible start where they put a weird mtx system in place. People wanted to make an example of this game and show the industry that you can never do this against your customers, and they probably did it. This game likely failed big time for EA. Considering that, I think this was pretty good for half a season, and I don’t understand why people would expect more. Not now. It’s like people have beheaded a troubadour for playing the wrong songs, and are now screaming at the head to play the right ones. If you don’t wanna look at the corpse you better move on. Can’t be bothered to answer your little essay more thoroughly than that (while I appreciate you took the time). I don’t even know what ”too easily pleased” mean. When are you pleased pal? Are you ever?

I’m glad that you took offense to my comment as if it was directed towards you in some sort of condescending way, so you took the initiative to act condescending back. I would be pleased if they did what I said, which you apparently refused to read. If you don’t have time to read my comment but you have time to read everyone else’s comment on this thread, that seems a bit confusing to me.
  • willywonka7
    1556 posts Member
    sith420 wrote: »
    Seeing some cool things here, but STILL nothing for Strike? At all? Come on. Pumped for some of this other stuff, but I would love to know why Strike is consistently being ignored over and over again. Jabba's Palace would have been perfect for it. Here is hoping the second part of the Season brings SOMETHING for that game mode. Or at least a fix for the Strike package glitch would be a start.

tell me about it. So much squandered potential.

I was one of the people that wanted them to bring back the SWBF 2015 maps....but they are only for blast and HvV. LAME! You could have easily map a strike version for some of these old maps!

Man, I'm getting so ****. Strike can be so much more!
  • Ristardo
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Punch It... I feel like punching something allright!!!

This is a new low of pathetic news about news again. wow I'm dumbfounded another month before we get another GA map. Which i can only asume we are getting a new GA map because there is no roadmap.

EA just anounced a 5 billion profit in their investor meeting. Yet the lack of content in 7 months shows they aren't investing in the develiopment of this game anymore.

I enjoy this game alot, but its so frustrating to see it's potential get thrown away. I just dont care anymore, my love for this game has diminished to zero, with this news. I'd be surprised if this game even makes till a Clone Wars Season is anounced.

Im not sure i even want see the Solo movie. After the Last Jedi, Star Wars has lost its way, and thats how feel about this game. So why would i be excited to wait another month again to play a season i dont care about.

Too little, too late DICE!!!
  • I saw on IGN i think that EA made 5.1 billion dollars this past year, so the excuse they don't have the " financial "backing for more game devs is just wrong. They (ea) have made the decision to abandon this game to a skeleton crew.
    PSN- CnastyOneTime
  • shhnuhgrr
    271 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    wonder how it would have all looked with MTX still in place

there webpage just died after season 1
  • Really underwhelming news regarding season 2, seeing little to no SFA love...Starfighter Assault is amazing in so many ways, but many of us are pining for new, actual content. We really need:
    1: New maps (plural)
    2: New ships (plural)
    3: Non-hero reinforcements (aka Tie Defender & B-Wing etc. Seriously, what’s the holdup!?) GA has non-hero reinforcements, why doesn’t SFA? This would give players more to spend battlpoints on when they can’t catch a hero ship - not to mention, more to grind on with the new progression system.
    4: A fix to being able to see/track squad mates easier (adjustable big green arrow on screen).
    5: Matchmaking balance fix, and a damn server browser for private matches between clans. Regular players hate when we steamroll together, and I don’t blame them - but we have nowhere to go!
    6: Level cap increase/4th card slot!!! Everything I have in SFA is maxed or nearly maxed - with no new SFA content in sight.
    7: Did I mention more maps and ships??? Because seriously, more maps and ships please. What’s the holdup? The newly announced “Star fighter Arcade” is great for people trying to get a feel for things, I get it - but many of us just need more actual SFA content.
  • HansTheBest
    1120 posts Member
    I really can't say that I'm excited about this. It's too early to tell if the season will be good since the rest of the season is so hush-hush. The Leia and Lando skins are nice.
  • auldtam
    136 posts Member
    Sounds like the 2v2 HvV will be great for playing with a friend.....not so great when you are partnered with a noob or me :D

I will be playing SA arcade though...ideal for that practice with Hero ships...

The skins look awesome...I wonder how much the legendary one will cost.

Not so fussed with Jabbas palace....I can always fire up BF1 to get some of that action.

Cheers
    PSN: auldtam
    Zepheon wrote: »
    Don't Call it a season.
    Very undewhelming

I give up... smh...

Give up what?

It isn't.

No new heroes.

1 map.

I’m glad that you took offense to my comment as if it was directed towards you in some sort of condescending way, so you took the initiative to act condescending back. I would be pleased if they did what I said, which you apparently refused to read. If you don’t have time to read my comment but you have time to read everyone else’s comment on this thread, that seems a bit confusing to me.

Read your post again and see if you can’t figure out how someone could take offense to it. However, if you felt I was too condescending, I apologize.
  • danilojbg
    837 posts Member
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Thanks for praising the reddit community on the official forums and only being active there developers. Don't even mention the official forums were constructive ideas, balance changes and hero/game mode concept are coming with a daily rate from both new enthusiastic members who bought your game and from old forum veterans who were with you from the release of the first Battlefront in 2015 (at least who is still here and didn't have to leave after raising their oppinion).

That was an awkward moment hahahaha

Reddit is the crush. Forum is in the friendzone.

• DarthSmurfX
    145 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Greedo and Nien would of been nice for the first half of this season, since you brought Jabba's palace back.

This. If they seriously don't have new heroes ready for this season—as the leak suggests—bring back Greedo and Nien Nunb like they did for The Outer Rim when they didn't have heroes ready for that DLC. Do it. It's not too late, Dice.
    Really underwhelming news...I play SFA religiously with a group, and this season gives me nothing to look forward to. Hey EA/DICE/Criterion, we really need:

1: New maps (plural)
    2: New ships (plural)
    3: Non-hero reinforcements (aka Tie Defender & B-Wing etc. Seriously, what’s the holdup!?) GA has non-hero reinforcements, and this would give players more to spend battlpoints on when they can’t catch a hero ship - not to mention more to grind on with the new progression system.
    4: A fix to being able to see/track squad mates easier (adjustable big green arrow on screen)
    5: Matchmaking balance fix, and a **** server browser for private matches between clans. Regular players hate when we steamroll together, and I don’t blame them - but we have nowhere to go!
    6: Level cap increase/4th card slot!!! Everything I have in SFA is maxed or nearly maxed - with no new SFA content in sight.
    7: Did I mention more maps and ships??? Because seriously, more maps and ships please. What’s the holdup? Star fighter Arcade is great for people trying to get a feel for things, but many of us just need more actual SFA content.

Fun Fact: I cringe at seeing new skins being touted as significant content. I’ve been waiting on edge with anticipation for SFA news, and now I’m feeling disheartened by the fact that I have to wait for the next DLC season - which may or may not address any of these requests.

Also THIS!
  • willywonka7
    1556 posts Member
    Thank you though, Dice, for the new content.

P.S. It looks like you took my idea for HvV Eliminations and kind of used it!

qe7hgp8m7jx5.png
  • I am being optimistic when I say this news is such a big disappointment to me. The community has been waiting for new content for 6 months now, and we barely got anything new. They postponed the clone wars season in order to create something around the movie release, and everything that I can read here is not related to the movie at all... What the team should have said is that Han solo season starts in June and lasts for a month ONLY. Meanwhile I appreciate they work to provide us with something new, their promises and the way they respect them is beyond "shocking".
  • DeNeher0
    89 posts Member
    Thank you for SA in arcade. I can finally practice with hero ships that I haven't had much time to play.
  • will the hero showdown have split-screen co-op for console? that would be really cool if there is
  • Two part han solo season

Not sure if they meant a two part season. I think they meant that the updates they just highlighted will take two months to be fully implemented.

They say in the original post that all the things they just highlighted will only be the May portion of the season. They will announce what we will be getting in June later on, probably after the movie comes out. I wouldn't be surprised if we got Solo heroes, maps, maybe skins THEN as opposed to now.
  • I will reserve the majority of my judgement for when the rest of the Han Solo season drops in June. After that time, if it's just more imported stuff and skins, (which show a complete lack of motivation to make this game awesome in my opinion. A real middle finger to the star wars community), I will 100% stop playing this game. Maybe I will get my star wars fix by going back to The Old Republic after so many years haha.
  • fzhang6
    8 posts Member
    Please tell me there will be a Luke Skywalker damage buff I've been begging for. Oh and a part 2 for Season 2 is pretty cool.
  • Fuzzbap
    72 posts Member
    I get the split release plan. It means getting some of the content out sooner, while giving it a few weeks after the movie comes out for other content to prevent any risk of being called out - rightly or wrongly - for spoilers.

The one thing I'm kinda disappointed about is the usual lack of love for Starfighter Assault. It's cool having Starfighters in Arcade, sure, but the progression system is something that could have been addressed for the start of the season. And while a new map or two for SA would be even better, I'm hopeful that new SA and GA maps will feature in season 2 part 2.
    "All 'Jedi' had was a bunch of muppets."
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I would have preferred the new HvV mode to be 3 vs 3, personally. Also, would have loved Jabba's Palace to be included in Strike as well.

The rest sounds pretty cool though. But I hope more comes out during that's not mentioned (like new trooper skins, other changes/fixes... etc)
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
    Don't Call it a season.
    Very undewhelming

I give up... smh...

Give up what?

It isn't.

No new heroes.

1 map.

I disagree with how you're addressing others with views contradictory to yours, but I agree with the general content of what you are saying. While this update will bring some interesting changes, I still don't see anything with substance on what people have been asking for the most that have played the game a lot since the beginning: working on the mechanics of things like HvV gameplay, adding the most requested Hero characters, Hero emote fixes, and other oddities that have existed since launch. My expectations are still too high; I keep waiting for a "wow"moment and am underwhelmed every time. Again, we have a recycled map and a few new skins, limited game modes, and cosmetic changes.
  • Even the update Night on Endor has more content than the First Part of the Han Solo Season
    I waited for this new season a lot and YOU give us this
    Hero Showdown
    Two skins epic and legendary, i don't goijng to pay 20 dollars for the new Leia skin
    Starfight Assault Arcade. Really?
    Reused map Jabba's Palace, i think it's the only good thing in this
    Really guys? Really? Im saving the credits and crystals for good skins but common

When DICE is thinking to release a Clone Wars content it's going to be too late, because me and i believe most of the players will play the new Battlefield 2018 or more interesting video games

I waited so long, so long, so long for the news for this new season and in the end im shocked, im sad

"I HATE YOU" Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar, 19 BBY
  • IcedFreon
    816 posts Member
    I hope they add changing skins between matches or rounds now
  • flcnrelic
    105 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Am I the only one noticing the irony of a Han Solo season with no Han in the 1st half of it?

Yeah I can't believe that we had to wait so long for this news announcement and there isn't even any Han Solo stuff in the announcement. Great job Dice. If there is nothing in this announcement about Han Solo movie additions, new characters, new maps, then why did we have to wait so long to hear about these new skin and game fixes?

Maybe "Solo" was a play on words for adding in solo play with Starfighter Custom Arcade. But then again we are getting Solo's friends that come help him. So there is that... sadly.
    GT (Xbox, PS4, PC): xxRustyRelicxx
  • Interesting, looking forward to seeing what the rest of the content next month is. New milestone sound nice, the new costumes look good, and I'm glad that SA is getting some arcade stuff for those people who don't like MP.

I didn't see any balance changes mentioned, does this mean there won't be any or that they just got left out of the CT?
  • flcnrelic
    105 posts Member
    sith420 wrote: »
    LAME! You could have easily map a strike version for some of these old maps!

Agreed! I just don't understand why they are not doing more of these newer maps for Strike. All the new maps can be worked into a Strike scenario.

@F8RGE talk with the devs about Strike. There are still Strike players out here asking for some love.
  • Warcat189
    42 posts Member
    Alright I’m super excited!!! Thank you for listening! Just next time don’t wait so long!:) can’t wait to do more offline!!:D
  • flcnrelic
    105 posts Member
    I saw on IGN i think that EA made 5.1 billion dollars this past year, so the excuse they don't have the " financial "backing for more game devs is just wrong. They (ea) have made the decision to abandon this game to a skeleton crew.

I would like to see the link to the story. I can't image they made that much. 1 million players x $60 = $60 million. And I am hard pressed to believe there are a million players (active or inactive).
  • Underwhelming news so far - paid DLC is forgiven
  • Underwhelming to say the least
  • tankertoad
    5974 posts Member
    Si_press wrote: »
    Would of liked GA on Jabbas palace

A combination of The Palace and the Palace Garage would've been cool.

Great idea.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Malov
    20 posts Member
    Wow this sucks and is a joke. No new star cards, weapons or characters..... Just a couple pay for skins, 1 map and 1 new HvV mode that sucks what the hell are they thinking over at EA!?
  • Kevievds
    35 posts Member
    Greedo and Nien would of been nice for the first half of this season, since you brought Jabba's palace back.

If we don't get any heros in this season it will be a huge missed opportunity for sure! They should bring these two back at some point after clone wars though either way.

I mean there are a ton of alien characters in Star Wars Universe and we need more in the game to make it feel like Star Wars. First few months of the game felt like battlefield on another planet since we really only had humans fighting humans.

Mark my words "there won't be any new heroes in season 2"
    This game has so much potential.
    Its a slap in the face for the whole star wars community!!
  • hsf_
    1820 posts Member
    Starfighter Custom Arcade
    Starfighter Custom Arcade is where you’ll be able to become acquainted with all the Starfighters in the game. Take on AI and learn skills that will serve you well when you venture into Starfighter Assault and take on some of the best pilots in the galaxy.

We know that this is something a lot of our community have been requesting so we’re incredibly excited to confirm that it’ll be available as soon as Season Two starts on May 16.
    About **** time... Sorry for the profanity, but seriously why has it taken this bloody long?!
  • Great stuff all sounds great. As well as spending skill points vetween rounds will we be able to change appearances too? That would be great. Im still hoping for the larger conquest or turning point back as well but this all sounds fun nice one!!
  • Slayer_Kollar
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    So no new heroes or galactic assault? And it will still take forever to grind hero ships? Thanks for nothing?
  • I believe that the contents from the Solo movie will come in June, to avoid spoilers, right?

I wish you put a few single player missions with tie-in to the movie, it would be awesome!!
  • I'll be completely honest:

I expected at least ONE new map for Galactic Assault for Season 2.

More challenges to keep us playing the same stuff as before once even more...

I am very, very disappointed.

Cmon, we need a few more maps for GA, and at leadt one for Solo was a must imho.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!