criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Community Transmission - The Han Solo Season

Replies

• TW33NSW4G
    57 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Please just give us a server browser. I could do without a single bit of new content if it meant not searching for 45 minutes trying to find a game that's not half way over with the team I just joined down 5 players getting steam rolled. Just played 7 straight losses on 7 different servers from 7 different quick matches on GA. This is a typical night for me in Battlefront.

Edit:
    Have a current streak of 15+ horrible teams, all losses and getting 2nd or 1st place on my team every game. Battlefront 2 is such a fantastic game but the matchmaking is seriously causing me to consider shelving this game for me which seriously pains me to say. Please just give us a server browser.

Edit:
    20+ games and counting. Still getting 2nd or 1st on my team. All losses. All horrible.
    Post edited by TW33NSW4G on
  • mandalorj
    216 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    TW33NSW4G wrote: »
    Please just give us a server browser. I could do without a single bit of new content if it meant not searching for 45 minutes trying to find a game that's not half way over with the team I just joined down 5 players getting steam rolled. Just played 7 straight losses on 7 different servers from 7 different quick matches on GA. This is a typical night for me in Battlefront.

From the same source. This actually physically disgusted me and stopped me from playing galactic assault b/c of how unethical it is.

"Don't expect much changes in regards to matchmaking. The way it is now was the original intentional. There was some market research and focus group testing that found that tense close matches were draining on players.

Instead, it was found that a player played for longer and was less exhausted when he was put in an easy match where his team stomped the other. Then turning the tables put him back on edge. It's a controlled cycle of relaxing and then stressing the player.

This is why almost every match in Eafront 1 was close with it being hard to call which team would win even when the match was seconds away from being over. In Battlefront 2, notice how rare it is to have a close match. It's one thing to have an unbalanced match or two, but every match being a stomp is intentional.

EA's player retention method is to ensure players keep playing for longer hours without quitting. Taking into account a player's average score per match, average objective score, and other factors, they are grouped together to form a strong team.

A player will be on the stomping side or the side that gets stomped, alternating regularly."
    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8i9xy8/the_current_state_of_the_game/
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member

This is why I stopped playing GA. I only play Blast and HvV now.
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    mandalorj wrote: »

From the same source. This actually physically disgusted me and stopped me from playing galactic assault b/c of how unethical it is.

"Don't expect much changes in regards to matchmaking. The way it is now was the original intentional. There was some market research and focus group testing that found that tense close matches were draining on players.

Instead, it was found that a player played for longer and was less exhausted when he was put in an easy match where his team stomped the other. Then turning the tables put him back on edge. It's a controlled cycle of relaxing and then stressing the player.

This is why almost every match in **** 1 was close with it being hard to call which team would win even when the match was seconds away from being over. In Battlefront 2, notice how rare it is to have a close match. It's one thing to have an unbalanced match or two, but every match being a stomp is intentional.

EA's player retention method is to ensure players keep playing for longer hours without quitting. Taking into account a player's average score per match, average objective score, and other factors, they are grouped together to form a strong team.

A player will be on the stomping side or the side that gets stomped, alternating regularly."
    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8i9xy8/the_current_state_of_the_game/

It says nothing in that reddit post about what you just said.
  • Walter72 wrote: »

This is why almost every match in **** 1 was close with it being hard to call which team would win even when the match was seconds away from being over. In Battlefront 2, notice how rare it is to have a close match. It's one thing to have an unbalanced match or two, but every match being a stomp is intentional.

Scroll down dude, it isn't hard.
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Walter72 wrote: »

Scroll down dude, it isn't hard.

I read the whole op twice. I'm not reading every comment on that entire thread. So you want to get the point out then point out the specific post not an entire thread.
  • mandalorj
    216 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Scroll. Down. It's in the third box by OP. It takes minimal effort to SCROLL. DOWN. Stop acting so helpless and lazy.
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    Scroll. Down. It's in the third box by OP. It takes minimal effort to SCROLL. DOWN. Stop acting so helpless and lazy.

Now was that so hard to point to a specific post? Either way not a trustworthy poster. As the poster himself said his posts have been shadowbanned and removed. Which says they are probably false information posts and not to be trusted. You want to post facts then quote an official member of the team.
  • mandalorj
    216 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Nice dismissive assumption that you arrived at all on your own. Aside from the website and forums do you follow any other outlets who are supportive of this game? This poster has been cited on numerous channels including the Star Wars HQ channel itself and sounds like a former member of the team. The poster has also been doing this for while and has a track record of being reliable.
  • VaperEyes
    640 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I don't want to drift too far from the original topic:
    I think the Solo season is good opportunity to make some much needed changes in match-making. I hope that post above talking about one team stompin' the other is fake news. For me, a balanced match is the most fun - don't care if I lose as long a my team plays the objectives and we take few prisoners on the way. (that's a gg)
    The only stress is when I'm on a team that gets funeralized every dxmn match and nobody completes any objectives at all. *Time to leave a good server with potential at that point* Not to mention these fools getting 100 kills a game (they should all get their own double-elimination tournament)
    The game is not called 'Sitting Duck Wars' - it's a good game when all 40 players get a chance to stomp some SW axx.
  • Lol the only thing slightly "exciting" is the new Lando and Leia appearances. Still no new maps for GA... the most played area of the game. 2v2 hero... woopidy dooooo
  • Starfigther assault arcade mode.. lol who cares
  • BlazinSVK
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    HellYeah wrote: »
    Interesting that the SOLO content is not ready in time for the Film launch. Rouge 1 DLC (BF2015) was realised before the film.

It's simply because the playerbase is not that high as they expected in past (obviously because they ***** up many things) and DLC stands for *****. If you divide DLC to 2 separate updates, it means that after releasing first one, players can be still hyped about next part and keep playing instead of leaving this awesome project called SWBF2 with huge potential.

I hope these updates will fixed so bugged HvV mode.
    I'm a HvV player, member of TKS clan.
    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUxQWOhVYYnvM6lHfuWNzQ
    Twitch: twitch.tv/drunkensailorsk
  • I'm glad to see more arcade content coming and also to see that they bring back BF2015 content, Jabba's Palace is a great map and it's cool to be able to play it again. I would like to see some "Bespin week" bringing back carbon chambers alongside to luke ESB skins (Bespin/Dagobah) as skins seems to be the objective right now, it's possible to create that kind of small event easily I guess, bring back an old map and put some skins with it... it's also a cool way to add content.
    That being said I really fear for the future viewing the poor -new- content announced...:-/ And honestly, buying cristals is not the point here, I'm not gonna pay for a live service game if the service is not updated frequently with new content. It' a bit difficult for me to follow or support the team for the moment, I'm more in a wait and see position.
    On offline side I'm gald to see coming a new map and a new mode (but as I understand it is not starfighter assault, more like a team deathmatch), it's cool but not really what I expect, and on multiplayer side I'm also glad to see a new map coming with two new skin and some kind of HvV -lite- mode, but in fact nothing really new here in my opinion, I don't know why it's so important for them to deliver more 'modes', for me Battlefront is about - large scale battles - so it's also cool in a way but not what I expect either.
    If they are really able to deliver new content, I mean really -new- content, whatever it is, units, maps, skins, and this each two weeks as previously announced then I'll follow with money, otherwise I will enjoy all free content coming but nothing more.
  • mandalorj
    216 posts Member
    VaperEyes wrote: »
    I don't want to drift too far from the original topic:
    I think the Solo season is good opportunity to make some much needed changes in match-making. I hope that post above talking about one team stompin' the other is fake news. For me, a balanced match is the most fun - don't care if I lose as long a my team plays the objectives and we take few prisoners on the way. (that's a gg)
    The only stress is when I'm on a team that gets funeralized every dxmn match and nobody completes any objectives at all. *Time to leave a good server with potential at that point* Not to mention these fools getting 100 kills a game (they should all get their own double-elimination tournament)
    The game is not called 'Sitting Duck Wars' - it's a good game when all 40 players get a chance to stomp some SW axx.

I played multiplayer a lot and it did seem that no matter how you played your team would destroy or be destroyed. That being said, if that's the true mechanics of multiplayer, then matchmaking changes would make it even more evident but we'll see what happens this fall.
  • DaxStorm wrote: »
    I have to say that I am bitterly disappointed with the upcoming season. I can’t help but feel let down as a loyal player to both this and BF15. The poor quantity of game modes and pitiful amount of new content is shocking, I had such high hopes for this game but am left with disappointment.
    Such a shame a wasted opportunity.

This :(
  • thelasteverjedi
    1575 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    yay SF Hero ships-only mode next?

pleeeeeeeeeease

latest?cb=20150705170848
  • to bring balance to the negative posts -

thank you!
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    also will we get anything for han solo in the "han solo season?"
  • M00PYCAMEL wrote: »
    Is Ewok Hunt permanent now?

Yes, funny how everyone complains about what they did not get, and does not glorify what they DID get. Also, as for clone wars, I am pretty sure Disney made them do Solo, so that every Star Wars outlet is advertising it. However, lack of funding is an issue too, I imagine.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • what are we to expect from starfighter assualt arcade will it be anything like ground arcade and maps will see ryloth, fondor, kamino,endor, d'qar, unknow regine, takodanna, starkiller base, yavin 4, tatooine, hoth, kashyykk, naboo, and the death star
  • Starmasui73146
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    WhatAShame wrote: »
    Starfigther assault arcade mode.. lol who cares.
    Dude the best part of Star Wars Battlefront 2015 is Skirmish I loooove it soooo much.

Grant it Star Wars Battlefront 2 “Team Battle” (i.e.- Team Blast) gets redundant and needs an objective based mode as well to keep things fresh but that’s coming. “Star Fighter Assault” Offline might be better then you think, give it a chance.
    A lot of folks care, including me. Arcade mode is the best part of the game. To the devs, thanks for the Starfighter addition to Arcade!

Thank you.

But I digress, back on topic: I have always wanted those skins from “Return of the Jedi” now they are coming very soon. Soooooo cool, I can’t wait. Thanks DICE. :)
    LordAmaury wrote: »
    I'm glad to see more arcade content coming and also to see that they bring back BF2015 content, Jabba's Palace is a great map and it's cool to be able to play it again. I would like to see some "Bespin week" bringing back carbon chambers alongside to luke ESB skins (Bespin/Dagobah) as skins seems to be the objective right now, it's possible to create that kind of small event easily I guess, bring back an old map and put some skins with it... it's also a cool way to add content.

Yes I too would love to see the return of all of the maps from Bespin especially the carbon freezing chamber map; complete with the ability to activate the freeze chamber.
    “There is always hope.”
  • mrjosh1994 wrote: »
    what are we to expect from starfighter assualt arcade will it be anything like ground arcade and maps will see ryloth, fondor, kamino,endor, d'qar, unknow regine, takodanna, starkiller base, yavin 4, tatooine, hoth, kashyykk, naboo, and the death star

I wished I knew that. I looked on youtube but could only find the mods from four months ago. I can't wait until Wednesday to find out.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Hi F8rge

I finished the campaign before the progression update and when the update released, I got all the new campaign rewards except for the Leia emote crate. I replayed the mission royalty and that didn't work. In the career tab, it says that I was rewarded the crate, but I didn't get it. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I would appreciate it if you guys look into this.
  • Can’t wait for season two. I hope it’s good.

:) :) :)
  • I keep trying to love this game. I see all the posts berating people for being disappointed and being critical. Let me explain thing a little.

We paid for a AAA game that promised so many things.
    1) The game NEVER should have been launched when it did. Piece of garbage at launch.
    2) They did not do their research except to see how they could best make money.
    3) For a gigantic company their media presence on this game is garbage. Their communication to the fan base is a joke.
    4) They are still "fixing" massive issues with the game play itself.
    5) This Project is a failure. Whoever was the project manager should be fired. Whoever was the Lead Dev should be fired. Whoever was in charge of testing should be fired. Whoever was in charge of content should be fired. Whoever is in charge of community relations should be fired.
    6) This is like buying a brand new car Porsche with a full warranty but they give you an old VW and replace parts on it every 3 or so months and tell you in 5 years you will have a Porsche but you have to pay all the money up front, and if it is broke, well, you have to wait for them to fix it whenever they want. On top of that, well they were going to paint it and put new tires on it but they changed their minds and are not going to. You don't get to know why, just a BIG GIANT FU. 7) And you get to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait and watch them introduce more bugs because they put a second rate dev team in charge of after go live and the dev team is probably an outsourced piece of ****.

Am I upset? Yes, do I have a right to be? Yes. Does EA and DICE "OWE" the people who have bought this game a quality product? Yes. Do they have the right to draw it out over the period of two years while they try to get it right? NO!!! Why not? Because I gave them my money UPFRONT for a working game, with things they promised and to date, they have not been able to do a **** thing adequately.

Am I going to continue to go after EA and DICE for a garbage product and garbage DLC? Yes, because they need to hear it. No one except people who don't know any better are supporting this product. So many people I talk to who are new and play it and are done after a few rounds because this game is dying. EA and DICE are to blame.

Umm I don't know if you've ever owned a Porsche but I heard they break down a lot and may spend a fair bit of time in the dealership workshop ... does it mean they stop selling Porsches? does it mean people stop buying Porsches?

https://mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bentleys-porsches-more-likely-break-5526979
  • Lionbite
    298 posts Member
    Well seasons aren't not DLCs,

They are just common content updates of what the game devlopment should have been if the Heads of Disney EA and Dice didn't made that piece of ***** "release a game for each movie release" contract but they only had 2 years to pull out a barelly playable game each time...

And by playable I don't mean no bugs, just content maps modes weaponnery vehicles, campaign, we didn't needed Arcade modes? WtF

We all agree we could have been patient even until 2020 if we we're sure the game was fully devloped at launch, and with tru free DLCs, or even paid DLCs.

But just stop calling these normal game contents and fixes updates "FREE DCLs"

• Everyone hating on the solo season are just bummed that there is no clone wars. Also, more people are reading that there is no solo content then leaving to post a hate comment before reading the end bit saying that the movie content is in June. If you are so disappointed then why are you still here!! Go play a game that you prefer, instead of making everyone who wants the game to succeed depressed about it. Sometime I just feel like people just come here to post hate comments about DICE. You posting here essentially says that you want the game to succeed.
  • But the game needs more bug fixes dam they only have 100 workers
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    But the game needs more bug fixes dam they only have 100 workers

All games have bugs.
  • mandalorj
    216 posts Member
    It really doesn't even sound like it has much to do with DICE and Disney doesn't seem to care. It just sounds like EA just doesn't feel like this game will generate revenue so they aren't investing in it.
    It seems like the simple fact is that lots of people buying the skins will save this game. Anything outside of that, boycotting, yelling at the devs on social media, yelling at each other, expressing displeasure, won't do ANYTHING to change where things are headed.
  • Starmasui73146
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    "A lot of stuff like Droidekas, Obi Wan, Grievous, etc have been put on the back burner since mid January. Denis wasn't lying back then when teasing Clone Wars.

Right now, the focus is on churning out cosmetics to generate revenue. If Dice can't show that that game is not profitable, then there no major content creation will be greenlit. Period.

Geonosis: don't expect a huge sprawling map with lots of vehicles.

They simply do not have the resources for it. Its creation will depend heavily on the sale of upcoming skins. At most, expect Geonosis caves for hunt.

Dice will be re-using old maps in new ways for gimmicky modes while concentrating on cosmetics. Expect racing, hunt, drop pod, droid run, etc.

There will be one tweaked mode every month along with 2-3 skins and some balance updates. heroes will start to receive star cards for replacing abilities.

The reason there's no roadmap is because nothing has been greenlit and there's not much funding. Dice is on proving ground right now. If the MTX hadn't happened, Obi Wan and Grievous would've arrived in Feb/March, with Solo in June, and Padme/Jango with Geonosis in August.

There are some half completed assets but honestly, everything is in limbo right now and Dice is trying to buy time."

This makes too much sense.

*This smells of truth...people buy those dang skins if your feeling it for Geonosis and Grevious.
    So we're getting another recycled DLC 2015 map as Season 2 !!

No Playable 'Solo' movie vehicles, ships, weapons, characters or maps !

This is why I've given up now on this game

Recycled? Dude it’s a DLC map from the first game, now very much available Offline. That map is NOT available Offline in the 2015 game. Now we finally can play Offline with it I’m so amped. We now have 2 maps from the DLCs priorly NOT available Offline. This is stupendous news. Dude even if all the remaining maps given us are just ported DLC maps from the 2015 game I’ll still be happy; because THEY WERENT AVAILABLE OFFLINE, simple as that. Soooooo there is something to be thankful for.

Season Two (in June) Han Solo Content:

Four Heroes:
    We are getting the villain from the Han Solo Movie: Enfys Nest and the heroine: Qi'ra

Top Lieutenant Qira [pronounced Kira]

Enfys Nest

We are also getting Greedo and Nien Nunb

LMAO I think I’m going to like this movie. :D

—————————————

Plus 4 legendary skins

1 map

and possibly new weapons...

Now that said I’m not blind to all the things we still don’t have: Grevious, Kenobi, Geonosis, Destroyer Droids...but I’m sure we’ll get it by somewhere around August when the Clone Wars season drops.

*disclaimer: If readits source can not be trusted, discredit all above statements. But battlefrontupdates seemed to believe there is a very likely chance the information is true based solely on the fact that so many of the claims in the article did indeed happen. Still...on the off chance that it is not true take it with a grain of salt. The only true fact we know is that DICE has only 100 people still working on the game.

P.S.- I added that disclaimer on the off chance that the reddit source is a mix of truth and lies. Grant it it is believed by soooooo many (even me) to indeed have the ring of truth ‘but’ maybe it only seems like EA is abandoning the project. Yes it’s true that that is what happened on the first game and people wish to establish a EA pattern of lack of regard for the SW Community as a whole ‘but’ we may still see many many seasons and content drops. Especially if we buy those skins, just saying.

Chin up. :)
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Starmasui73146
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Disclaimer (part II): Did EA or is EA indeed slowly abandoning the game? Well if we are to believe the source...but again all’s we have for facts is a couple of things the reddit poster got right. Plus the statement DICE said about the employees still working on SWBF2. Soooo it’s all up in the air. Speculation abounds but one thing that is true, if we want to see more modes and more content we need to all invest in those alien and hero skins, just saying. Peace.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Starmasui73146
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    edited out: double post (my bad). Carry on...
    “There is always hope.”
  • Lionbite wrote: »
    Well seasons aren't not DLCs,

They are just common content updates of what the game devlopment should have been if the Heads of Disney EA and Dice didn't made that piece of **** "release a game for each movie release" contract but they only had 2 years to pull out a barelly playable game each time...

And by playable I don't mean no bugs, just content maps modes weaponnery vehicles, campaign, we didn't needed Arcade modes? ****

We all agree we could have been patient even until 2020 if we we're sure the game was fully devloped at launch, and with tru free DLCs, or even paid DLCs.

But just stop calling these normal game contents and fixes updates "FREE DCLs"

A lot of folks, including me, are overjoyed to have Arcade. IMO, it is the best mode in the game.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • mandalorj wrote: »
    It really doesn't even sound like it has much to do with DICE and Disney doesn't seem to care. It just sounds like EA just doesn't feel like this game will generate revenue so they aren't investing in it.
    It seems like the simple fact is that lots of people buying the skins will save this game. Anything outside of that, boycotting, yelling at the devs on social media, yelling at each other, expressing displeasure, won't do ANYTHING to change where things are headed.

I agree with this and hope there are enough folks that feel this way to please EA.
  • MBSONIC
    393 posts Member
    Starfigther assault arcade mode.. lol who cares

Uh...I care. Sure it’s late but this again like most of the problems with this game, is another cause of EA.
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • MBSONIC wrote: »
    Starfigther assault arcade mode.. lol who cares

Uh...I care. Sure it’s late but this again like most of the problems with this game, is another cause of EA.

I care too. And probably most of the forum, too. Have you seen how many large threads there are on SA in arcade?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Solo; in June... will wait and see.

<seems a bit delayed and underwhelming>. hope EA steps in up for later in year, especially as no star wars film coming in December... what is Disney going to do, to fill Holiday gap?
  • TW33NSW4G wrote: »
    Please just give us a server browser. I could do without a single bit of new content if it meant not searching for 45 minutes trying to find a game that's not halfway over with the team I just joined down 5 players getting steamrolled. Just played 7 straight losses on 7 different servers from 7 different quick matches on GA. This is a typical night for me in Battlefront.

Yeah, dude, It seems to happen everytime I'm in the game on my Xbox one and I'm a good player. So I can't carry 20 people while the others do nothing but play specialists or ignoring the objective.

Disclaimer: the comment above doesn't apply to all specialist players as I have played with some friends who are awesome as specialists.
  • welcome the Starfighter Custom Arcade....

Solo: maybe EA will really surprise us in June with new content. with start of summer, should entice more people to SWBF2... can only hope! and trust they are inspired
  • Starmasui73146
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    austinnz wrote: »
    welcome the Starfighter Custom Arcade....

Solo: maybe EA will really surprise us in June with new content. with start of summer, should entice more people to SWBF2... can only hope! and trust they are inspired

Well....here’s a rediculously obvious counterdiction to the Reddit post. If EA is struggling making a profit off this game they sure aren’t struggling as a whole. Because they broke a new billion dollar personal record this year. That means they are crawling in money. They ‘can’ finance more content and more people working on the game, what gives? I do not understand, what is going on? This seems like an oxymoron to me.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/despite-star-wars-battlefront-2-controversy-ea-jus/1100-6458818/

Though maybe not because the only one not mentioned as being a major bread winner was the controversial SWBF2. Sooooo if they dis us it’s because they see us as a non-profitable medium, which is just lame because if you want to make money you need to spend money.

Still here’s hoping they will not abandon us completely.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Thats it?

Keep the dissapointment coming

Hey at least we got something but if we had a GA map and more skins then this update wouldn’t be so bad.
  • For example scaffic, twilight on Hoth and dune sea
  • Starmasui73146
    1413 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    For example: Scarif, Twilight on Hoth and The Dune Sea

Twilight on Hoth
    The Dune Sea
    As cool as they are we can play them on the 2015 game Offline. I much rather have the DLC map content from the 2015 game keep flying are way.

Imagine getting:

The two Deathstar Space maps Offline, the destroyer in the asteroid field and the actual Deathstar surface Offline.
    The Deathstar inside maps Offline.
    The Carbon Freezing Chamber (Bespin) Offline
    The big Bespin map Offline
    The sky map on Bespin for Starfighter Assault Offline
    The land Scarif maps Offline
    The space Scarif map for Starfighter Assault Offline

“There is always hope.”
  • scarif map would be very cool
  • austinnz wrote: »
    Scarif map would be very cool
    Yeah imagine being able to roam around it and explore on a lower difficulty setting or to play out your own fantasy movie battle with a friend. Fun stuff. A lot of potential to be had there.
    “There is always hope.”
  • MCB
    17 posts Member
    I am a realist but I can say that I get disappointed easily when it comes to someones promise not being fulfilled. This AAA game with DLC Season Content that promised new Heroes, Weapons, and Vehicles in ALL post-launch seasons. I don't blame the DEV Team or Customer Service. It's now on "temper/eloquence talking heads", management, and the powers that be that allocate the workflow. The sad thing is this game could have recovered, it could have been great!

I have seen games with horrible launches have success like the For Honor franchise. I hate to live in a negative place, but I see that not happening for SWB2 as the For Honor content was pushed out like the Octomom popped out kids.

OH Well, I guess if I want to play a Star Wars game with content I can break out my copy of Star Wars Kinect and dance my sorrow away. "’I'm feeling like a star, You can’t stop my shine. I’m lovin’ Cloud City, My head’s in the sky. I’m Solo, I’m Han Solo, I’m Han Solo. I’m Han Solo. Solo."
    "Deviations in cognition,
    propagate quixotic actuality."
    MCB
  • MCB
    17 posts Member

If you want to see a great video on this topic check out YongYea:

"Deviations in cognition,
    propagate quixotic actuality."
    MCB
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!