criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Community Transmission - The Han Solo Season

Replies

• F8RGE wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission
    It’s also time that we welcome the very first Legendary Appearance into Star Wars Battlefront II, and it’s one we’ve seen mentioned quite a bit. The Legendary Appearance will go to Leia and will come in the form of her iconic Boushh outfit from Star Wars™: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi™.

As this is a Legendary Appearance, it’s not just her look that’s changed, while dressed in her Boushh appearance Leia will use a speech scrambler to speak Ubese.

We’ve got more Appearances planned, so spend your time wisely and make sure you’re doing your Daily Challenges to save up your credits. June is going to be quite…Legendary.

There's a lot to like in this news, and a few questions that I have (for example, is Starfighter Assault Arcade also available in Co-Op?), but having just read this I have to immediately address one point - "Legendary" appearance Leia in Boushh disguise.

With an Appearance that's probably going to be 60,000 credits or more, just having it be another skin that speaks gibberish is really not worth the price of admission when you consider what you're leaving out. Leia "Boushh" needs to come with a new ability - specially and exclusively, the Thermal Detonator. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't even have the term "Thermal Detonator". It wouldn't even be in your game and none of us would ever know of its existence if she didn't threaten Jabba she was going to blow his whole palace sky high with one.

I know you want Appearances to be just that, an appearance, so this may stray out of that realm, but I think you're gonna have to suck it up everyone; both Dice and players alike. Leia "Boushh" without a Thermal Detonator might as well just be her as "Medea Boushh" - pointless.

I'm fine if the Thermal Detonator is exclusively locked to this Appearance for Leia, and personally, I think that it should be an additionally ability at the bottom of the ability "diamond", like how Boba Fett's jet pack works via the L2 button (PS4 player here), or the Trooper's pick-up of Barrage or Homing Missile is accessible via the D-Pad. However, you could always just have it replace her pretty useless Flash Grenade.

The other, less elegant option in my opinion, would be to give her a new Star Card that unlocks the ability for her, perhaps that can only be exclusively used when she's in Boushh disguise. I would make her Thermal Detonator more powerful that the standard one in the game, though; especially if you go this route. If it's a Star Card, you can build up to that via the Skill Point level unlocks. Clearly she had a handful of boom as everyone in Jabba's Palace was freaked she was going to blow up the entire place with something far more powerful than the Thermal Detonator that currently exists in the game.

So, to hop universes here for a second, @F8RGE and EA/Dice, Make it so! ;)

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

PS - I would humbly suggest that you also find ways to make your future Legendary Appearances just that, Legendary, by giving them something new for the character's loadout. (side note - please don't make not-Han "Legendary". There's nothing legendary about a guy who looks more like a young Benicio del Toro than Harrison Ford in a film that takes place 10 years or less before A New Hope. :P) I am looking forward to the "Solo" Millennium Falcon Appearance, though. :)
    Every story has an ending. Which one is yours, the choice is up to you.

https://www.episodeix.org
    Incoming Transmission
    It’s also time that we welcome the very first Legendary Appearance into Star Wars Battlefront II, and it’s one we’ve seen mentioned quite a bit. The Legendary Appearance will go to Leia and will come in the form of her iconic Boushh outfit from Star Wars™: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi™.

As this is a Legendary Appearance, it’s not just her look that’s changed, while dressed in her Boushh appearance Leia will use a speech scrambler to speak Ubese.

We’ve got more Appearances planned, so spend your time wisely and make sure you’re doing your Daily Challenges to save up your credits. June is going to be quite…Legendary.

There's a lot to like in this news, and a few questions that I have (for example, is Starfighter Assault Arcade also available in Co-Op?), but having just read this I have to immediately address one point - "Legendary" appearance Leia in Boushh disguise.

With an Appearance that's probably going to be 60,000 credits or more, just having it be another skin that speaks gibberish is really not worth the price of admission when you consider what you're leaving out. Leia "Boushh" needs to come with a new ability - specially and exclusively, the Thermal Detonator. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't even have the term "Thermal Detonator". It wouldn't even be in your game and none of us would ever know of its existence if she didn't threaten Jabba she was going to blow his whole palace sky high with one.

I know you want Appearances to be just that, an appearance, so this may stray out of that realm, but I think you're gonna have to suck it up everyone; both Dice and players alike. Leia "Boushh" without a Thermal Detonator might as well just be her as "Medea Boushh" - pointless.

I'm fine if the Thermal Detonator is exclusively locked to this Appearance for Leia, and personally, I think that it should be an additionally ability at the bottom of the ability "diamond", like how Boba Fett's jet pack works via the L2 button (PS4 player here), or the Trooper's pick-up of Barrage or Homing Missile is accessible via the D-Pad. However, you could always just have it replace her pretty useless Flash Grenade.

The other, less elegant option in my opinion, would be to give her a new Star Card that unlocks the ability for her, perhaps that can only be exclusively used when she's in Boushh disguise. I would make her Thermal Detonator more powerful that the standard one in the game, though; especially if you go this route. If it's a Star Card, you can build up to that via the Skill Point level unlocks. Clearly she had a handful of boom as everyone in Jabba's Palace was freaked she was going to blow up the entire place with something far more powerful than the Thermal Detonator that currently exists in the game.

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

PS - I would humbly suggest that you also find ways to make your future Legendary Appearances just that, Legendary, by giving them something new for the character's loadout. (side note - please don't make not-Han "Legendary". There's nothing legendary about a guy who looks more like a young Benicio del Toro than Harrison Ford in a film that takes place 10 years or less before A New Hope. :P) I am looking forward to the "Solo" Millennium Falcon Appearance, though. :)

I heard something about that being the plan somewhere. Might have been Star Wars Hq.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Ah, what could have been...enjoy the rest of the ride.
  • For example: Scarif, Twilight on Hoth and The Dune Sea

Twilight on Hoth
    The Dune Sea
    As cool as they are we can play them on the 2015 game Offline. I much rather have the DLC map content from the 2015 game keep flying are way.

Imagine getting:

The two Deathstar Space maps Offline, the destroyer in the asteroid field and the actual Deathstar surface Offline.
    The Deathstar inside maps Offline.
    The Carbon Freezing Chamber (Bespin) Offline
    The big Bespin map Offline
    The sky map on Bespin for Starfighter Assault Offline
    The land Scarif maps Offline
    The space Scarif map for Starfighter Assault Offline

The more offline content we get the better.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
    Incoming Transmission

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

If Starfighter Custom Arcade doesn't already have split screen, it NEEDS it.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I keep trying to love this game. I see all the posts berating people for being disappointed and being critical. Let me explain thing a little.

We paid for a AAA game that promised so many things.
    1) The game NEVER should have been launched when it did. Piece of garbage at launch.
    2) They did not do their research except to see how they could best make money.
    3) For a gigantic company their media presence on this game is garbage. Their communication to the fan base is a joke.
    4) They are still "fixing" massive issues with the game play itself.
    5) This Project is a failure. Whoever was the project manager should be fired. Whoever was the Lead Dev should be fired. Whoever was in charge of testing should be fired. Whoever was in charge of content should be fired. Whoever is in charge of community relations should be fired.
    6) This is like buying a brand new car Porsche with a full warranty but they give you an old VW and replace parts on it every 3 or so months and tell you in 5 years you will have a Porsche but you have to pay all the money up front, and if it is broke, well, you have to wait for them to fix it whenever they want. On top of that, well they were going to paint it and put new tires on it but they changed their minds and are not going to. You don't get to know why, just a BIG GIANT FU. 7) And you get to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait and watch them introduce more bugs because they put a second rate dev team in charge of after go live and the dev team is probably an outsourced piece of ****.

Am I upset? Yes, do I have a right to be? Yes. Does EA and DICE "OWE" the people who have bought this game a quality product? Yes. Do they have the right to draw it out over the period of two years while they try to get it right? NO!!! Why not? Because I gave them my money UPFRONT for a working game, with things they promised and to date, they have not been able to do a **** thing adequately.

Am I going to continue to go after EA and DICE for a garbage product and garbage DLC? Yes, because they need to hear it. No one except people who don't know any better are supporting this product. So many people I talk to who are new and play it and are done after a few rounds because this game is dying. EA and DICE are to blame.

Amen to that! Finally somebody gets it. I support you all the way man. It's either they die or you do!
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    Has anyone addressed this supposed leak yet.

@F8RGE
    - GodKC

If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
    Incoming Transmission

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

Doesn't matter for PC! We need online arcade for playing with friends.
    GodKC wrote: »

@F8RGE

What do you mean, leak?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Fevee
    222 posts Member
    I want to see a Classic and Galactic Conquest mode. Akin to what we had before EA got a hold of the Battlefront name.
  • GodKC
    245 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

@F8RGE

What do you mean, leak?

The May 7 leak about EA abandoning the game... what other leaks are there?
    - GodKC

If you're looking for a teammate for HvV or GA, send me an invite online.

XBOX Gamertag: GodKC
  • GodKC wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

@F8RGE

What do you mean, leak?

EA_Tom did. In saying that he won't confirm or deny the leaks legitimacy but at the same time how he enjoys working for EA and that does not reflect his experience with them.
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • Eris42 wrote: »
    No game mode or map tied to the movie?

Remeber, the movie did not come out yet. They probably dont have the rights or something to publish the maps yet. However, Im sure you can expect them to come out in June.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    bhih9jzeyr6i.gif
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    CaptainM09 wrote: »
    Eris42 wrote: »
    No game mode or map tied to the movie?

Remeber, the movie did not come out yet. They probably dont have the rights or something to publish the maps yet. However, Im sure you can expect them to come out in June.

I'm so sick of seeing this excuse, need I remind you that this game launched with last jedi content before the Last Jedi opened in theater's. If they didn't have the rights they wouldn't be able to make the game in the first place. It's not a valid argument. Knock it off.
  • austinnz
    53 posts Member
    no tweets from Ben Walke in ages... looking forward to.
  • austinnz
    53 posts Member
    i curious what time roll out will be for next update. anyone have any clue?
  • Probably the same time as all the previous updates, they were around the same time.
  • austinnz
    53 posts Member
    remind me, please. oh enlightened one
  • Starmasui73146
    1160 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Incoming Transmission

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

I know that the Star Wars Battlefront (2015) “Fighter Squadron” Skirmish did have the ability to do split screen so I’m pretty positive you can for the sequel.

Plus I was in Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) menus and I went to settings and low and behold what did I find? You wouldn’t believe it...they have now the option to play split screen ether vertical or horizontal. So crazy cool. Thank you so much DICE for listen to the needs of the fans, your the greatest. B) Soooooo I’m pretty positive you’ll get your dream come true ELIMELECH0401.

Chin up. :)
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Fuzzbap
    72 posts Member
    austinnz wrote: »

It's usually mid morning Central Europe Time, so around 9am for the UK, 4am for East coast US, and so on.
    "All 'Jedi' had was a bunch of muppets."
  • thelasteverjedi
    1529 posts Member
    edited May 2018

8pm where I live, PC server
  • GodKC wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission

hh8n6crfb97u.jpg

@F8RGE

What do you mean, leak?

Actually, there are quite a few. However, if Dice can boost crystal purchases and prove that the game is profitable, EA might stay. Regardless, I expect Dice to stay, as they would no longer be splitting profits and such. The legendary skins are part of their plan, to get people to pay for them, hence getting EA to stay.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018

The May 7th is significant b/c of the posters track record, that being said, you do realize EA controls Dice right? Splitting profits? DICE is part of EA, this isn't some project partnership. If EA decides it is no longer profitable, they will pull funding and man power off the project like they have already done, haven't you seen what has already been happening? EA is ultimately the one in control not Dice.
  • mandalorj wrote: »

The May 7th is significant b/c of the posters track record, that being said, you do realize EA controls Dice right? Splitting profits? DICE is part of EA, this isn't some project partnership. If EA decides it is no longer profitable, they will pull funding and man power off the project like they have already done, haven't you seen what has already been happening? EA is ultimately the one in control not Dice.

Dang.
    Pretty sure the Tantive IV just got blown up by Vader, and the plans were recovered. Or last hope is gone.
    Dang it.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Zepheon
    233 posts Member
    Tigzee wrote: »
    Great stuff! In fairness there is a LOT to be offered in the SOLO Season. AND Ewok Hunt will apparently be a permanent fixture under Blast? Great. I like the look of the new Holograms in the still images...wondering how that will work animated. Can't wait for all this on 16th and hey..... SOLO movie out on 25th! A lot of fun ahead....saving credits like crazy as the bugs in the May 4th weekend did not help me get many double points or credits. Yesterday had a lot of rubber-banding in the lobby for Strike. Anyone notice that? All good though... love this game :)

Apparently, the second part is going to be quite legendary.

No it isn’t. You’re just another naïve fanboy still in denial. Give up. The game is dying. EA have ruined another beloved franchise - as they do. Do not sit here and defend them.
  • There's still a little hope, EA wants to see if the game is profitable, the only way that happens at this point is if people buy the skins that will be coming. I personally think they should release more than 2-4 at a time to make money but honestly I would rather have full maps with vehicles in arcade, split screen co-op and the ability to maybe not go so far as private matches but at least squad up with my friends.
  • mandalorj wrote: »
    There's still a little hope, EA wants to see if the game is profitable, the only way that happens at this point is if people buy the skins that will be coming. I personally think they should release more than 2-4 at a time to make money but honestly I would rather have full maps with vehicles in arcade, split screen co-op and the ability to maybe not go so far as private matches but at least squad up with my friends.

You can squad up(sort of). You play in the sam e game, and on the same team.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • austinnz
    53 posts Member

8pm where I live, PC server

same here. east asia
  • Starmasui73146
    1160 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    mandalorj wrote: »
    There's still a little hope, EA wants to see if the game is profitable, the only way that happens at this point is if people buy the skins that will be coming. I personally think they should release more than 2-4 at a time to make money but honestly I would rather have full maps with vehicles in arcade, split screen co-op and the ability to maybe not go so far as private matches but at least squad up with my friends.

You can squad up (sort of). You play in the same game, and on the same team.

Yeah you just have to keep communicating with the party members, until you find a place to all meet up on the map.

It is ackward but not unworkable.
    “There is always hope.”
  • flcnrelic
    106 posts Member
    Fevee wrote: »
    I want to see a Classic and Galactic Conquest mode. Akin to what we had before EA got a hold of the Battlefront name.

I don't understand why everyone wants things from Battlefront I. If you want those things then go play Battlefront I. I want Battlefront II to be different and innovative. Find news ways to play the game don't remake Battefront I.
    GT (Xbox, PS4, PC): xxRustyRelicxx
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Trying to be different is what got them in this mess, and restricting access to a game's content behind the wall of multiplayer is NOT innovative at all, it is manipulative and greedy. You can be innovative without sacrificing what works. I feel if they turned the Galactic assault into some form of online Galactic conquest that was sorted by era where planets could be contested and taken back and forth, that would be insane fun and you wouldn't be able to drag people off multiplayer. Sell consumable buffs that could be earned as well and skins that could be earned or purchased and there's your money maker. By giving players the choice of era in that particular game mode, there's your continuous market research that will tell you what to focus on as far as DLC is concerned.
  • flcnrelic
    106 posts Member
    Trying to be different is what got them in this mess, and restricting access to a game's content behind the wall of multiplayer is NOT innovative at all, it is manipulative and greedy. You can be innovative without sacrificing what works. I feel if they turned the Galactic assault into some form of online Galactic conquest that was sorted by era where planets could be contested and taken back and forth, that would be insane fun and you wouldn't be able to drag people off multiplayer. Sell consumable buffs that could be earned as well and skins that could be earned or purchased and there's your money maker. By giving players the choice of era in that particular game mode, there's your continuous market research that will tell you what to focus on as far as DLC is concerned.

Forget BFII, your giving them ideas for BFIII.
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    lol Hopefully, but I'll be extremely wary if EA is involved. I didn't get BF 2015 but they got me with this one b/c over half the footage in the official gameplay trailer was CW and that's my favorite era. Hopefully everything that is happening will encourage more folks to get into the industry.
  • flcnrelic
    106 posts Member
    I'll be extremely wary if EA is involved.

Oh EA is involved in the next Star Wars game whatever that turns out to be. Disney has contracted with them beyond this game. Not sure why Disney has so much EA love but it is what it is. I guess they know that if it is Star Wars attached to the name we fanboys will keep buying.
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Who knows when we'll see another Battlefront after this mess. EA tends to get skiddish when a game doesn't do well and is mired in controversy. EA only has a couple years left on the Starwars deal so we'll see if Disney renews.
  • MonkofWar4 wrote: »
    Ecstatic to hear that Starfighter Arcade will be a reality.

We've got common, Rare, Epic and soon to arrive Legendary skins. Why no 'Uncommon' ones if they're following Star Card commonality conventions?

Ecstatic as well.

To me, rare is by definition uncommon.
  • grimmace2
    1159 posts Member
    Who knows when we'll see another Battlefront after this mess. EA tends to get skiddish when a game doesn't do well and is mired in controversy. EA only has a couple years left on the Starwars deal so we'll see if Disney renews.

The next game is already in the pipeline, guaranteed.

Disney more than likely chose EA because they have an extensive distribution network, available across many platforms, which maximizes revenue. DICE/CRITERION/MOTIVE made an excellent product, it was limited in sales only because of the lootbox controversy. EA is getting a lot of flack for it (rightfully so) but I'm sure Disney was well aware of it before the product launched because they would be making money off of it as well. The advantage Disney provided was the fact that they could step in an tell EA to remove that aspect of the game. If Disney hadn't stepped in, lootboxes would still be in the game. EA doesn't care what you think, they only care about the analytics. Yes, you say you really hate lootboxes, but if you're buying them, they stay. Disney cares about what people think because they have a longer-term plan in place to create goodwill. EA wants to create money.

Given the above dynamic, EA will get another SW title made while there is still time left on the license. It will probably be good, little controversy, profitable enough to convince Disney they learned their lesson and get the license renewed. What they do after that will be...predictable.
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    There is another Star wars game being developed since at least 2 years ago but I'm speaking of Battlefront specifically. The track record for EA is that if something is bad enough, they will try something different, meaning, they will stay away from Battlefront even when they make another Star wars game. I hope you are right and I'm wrong though.
  • Landoluv
    95 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    *yaaawn* still waiting for mace windu and anakin?
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    Landoluv wrote: »
    *yaaawn* still waiting for mace windu and anakin?

Waiting for Mace and Anakin like:
    5bxq383sal5l.jpg
  • Whats time of day tomorrow when Season 2 gets online ? ---- Central European Time ---- Thx for answers :)
  • FreeSoul wrote: »
    Whats time of day tomorrow when Season 2 gets online ? ---- Central European Time ---- Thx for answers :)

1AM
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Shouldn't this be called Season 1.25? No way should it be called Season 2.

Dice and EA suck so much, it makes me want to rage. How could 2 companies hate their customers this much? It makes no sense. I did not hate them until after BF2 was released. I KNEW we would not get Conquest mode, or many maps... Walk 3 feet to one side and I'm out of bounds?? What kind of crap is that? I hate DICE and EA so much...SO much. I will spend the rest of my life praying that they both go out of business...
    PLEASE DISNEY - REVOKE EA/DICE STAR WARS EXCLUSIVITY LICENSE!

Window 10 64 Pro
    Intel i7-7820x @ 4.3Ghz
    Corsair H60
    16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
    Asus ROG Strix x299-e Motherboard
    Asus ROG GTX 1080ti-OC
    500Gb Western Digital Blue SSD
    Corsair 760T + Corsair LED fans

• Galactic Conquest, just like in the original Battlefront series.....
  • sithmetal wrote: »
    Galactic Conquest, just like in the original Battlefront series.....

Not YET. :wink:
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • So are we rekeasing patch notes a couple hours before the release of the actual patch? Whats the point.
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • So are we rekeasing patch notes a couple hours before the release of the actual patch? Whats the point.

So we know what bugs are fixed, along with buffs and nerfs. When do they get released?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • mandalorj
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Even Starwars HQ is showcasing the brilliance of the pc mod community, how sad is that. I bought the wrong version I could be playing conquest right now...

• flcnrelic
    106 posts Member
    Its not like they don't know how to do this. They have done in the past and they are currently doing it in Battlefield 1. EA/Dice has the capability. They have the game engine. They just need to put the Star Wars visuals on top of it. Nothing new has to be invented to accomplish this.
  • I’m digging the revamped progression system and the amount of content far surpasses Battlefront2015, but there’s still so many issues with this game that aren’t being addressed.

Match-making is the weakest point of the game. I haven’t had fun playing this game in a month, mainly because every game I join is a slaughter. The losing team always has people drop and their replacements get sent into a losing battle. I’d rather have this issue addressed than have new hero skins
  • shhnuhgrr
    271 posts Member
    I’m digging the revamped progression system and the amount of content far surpasses Battlefront2015, but there’s still so many issues with this game that aren’t being addressed.

Match-making is the weakest point of the game. I haven’t had fun playing this game in a month, mainly because every game I join is a slaughter. The losing team always has people drop and their replacements get sent into a losing battle. I’d rather have this issue addressed than have new hero skins

leaker said it was supposed to be that way. but its always balanced. u stomp u get stompped
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!