criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Leia Bounty Hunter skin leaked. Fake or real?

Replies

• Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    You used a clickbaiter, but its possibly real.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Versatti
    1855 posts Member
    I suspect we’ll get many Leia skins, well except for that one skin. ;)
  • I’ve actually got a good feeling about this skin, it certainly looks good enough to be legendary
  • I’ve actually got a good feeling about this skin, it certainly looks good enough to be legendary

Legendary? Isn't Epic the highest rarity level?

Right now it is, but there are plans to add Legendary skins eventually. DICE said they'd be extra special, with unique voice lines and such.

Right now it is, but there are plans to add Legendary skins eventually. DICE said they'd be extra special, with unique voice lines and such.

Oh no! Probably 80,000 credits... So sad...
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    I’ve actually got a good feeling about this skin, it certainly looks good enough to be legendary

100,000 and $20. And judging by the leia skin, looks like they will be worth it.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

100,000 and $20. And judging by the leia skin, looks like they will be worth it.

I usually take at least one month to raise 100,000 credits :-/
  • Would be really cool if true.
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    I’ve actually got a good feeling about this skin, it certainly looks good enough to be legendary

Its a legendary skin, if all look like this, it'll be worth the 80-100,000 credits.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• ZephanUnbound
    1812 posts Member
    edited May 2018

The good thing is, once you hit max level on a hero or class, each level you gain after that gives you 1,000 credits. I already have 3 heroes/villains maxed, and I can gain a level with them approximately every 1-3 HvV matches depending on my performance, so that greatly speeds up credit earning for me. I do hope that DICE decides to boost credit earning speeds a bit more in the future though, once the legendary skins are added. Maybe do a double XP weekend once a month, which of course would double the speed of your leveling, allowing you to get that 1,000 credit level up bonus for maxed characters/classes much faster. Even better if they did a double credits weekend once a month as well.

• A new video from him about the full leak of upcoming skins

(Not all of these are coming in season 2, just some of them)

Impending Release
    -Young Han (Legendary)
    -Young Lando (Legendary)
    -Boush Leia (Legendary)
    -Chewbacca with broken C-3PO on back (Legendary)
    -Boush Leia no helmet (Epic)(no unique voice lines)
    -Medal Ceremony Luke (Epic)
    -Bespin Luke (Epic)
    -Pilot Luke (Epic)
    -Crait Luke(Epic)
    -Scavenger Rey with helmet (Epic)
    -Stormtrooper Finn with no helmet(Epic)
    -The Clone Trooper customization which leaked awhile back (104, 212, 327, 41, 501, 91, Coruscant Guard)
    -Sullustan skin for Rebels (free with challenge)
    -Some of the Human skins from Battlefront 2015
    -Some newer Alien species skins from the Disney movies (7 ,8, Rogue One, Solo)

Under Consideration by DICE
    -Battle damaged Vader
    -Huttslayer Leia

• Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Nice list - we'll see the news tomorrow.
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member

A new video from him about the full leak of upcoming skins

Impending Release
    -Young Han (Legendary)
    -Young Lando (Legendary)
    -Boush Leia (Legendary)
    -Bespin Luke (Epic)
    -Pilot Luke (Epic)
    -Crait Luke(Epic)
    -The Clone Trooper customization which leaked awhile back (104, 212, 327, 41, 501, 91, Coruscant Guard)

-Battle damaged Vader
    -Huttslayer Leia

Fake news quinn knight is.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• A new video from him about the full leak of upcoming skins

Impending Release
    -Young Han (Legendary)
    -Young Lando (Legendary)
    -Boush Leia (Legendary)
    -Bespin Luke (Epic)
    -Pilot Luke (Epic)
    -Crait Luke(Epic)

-Battle damaged Vader
    -Huttslayer Leia

Fake news quinn knight is.

He didn't make up this leak, it came from the Battlefront 2 Reddit, he was just reporting on it. Considering the leaker had an accurate screenshot of Boush Leia that matches with the official screenshot that DICE posted in the community update today, safe to say this skin leak was real.