criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I really want this game to succeed.

kez432
149 posts Member
I'm a huge Star wars fan and wont bore with the details. I just can't give the benefit of the doubt to EA based on their past outings with this IP. This game could be so much more despite it's short comings however, I feel it's being abandoned.
We really need a road map!

Replies

• kez432 wrote: »
    I'm a huge Star wars fan and wont bore with the details. I just can't give the benefit of the doubt to EA based on their past outings with this IP. This game could be so much more despite it's short comings however, I feel it's being abandoned.
    We really need a road map!

Don't worry about the game being abandoned, that is just what the fear-mongers think. Everything should be getting better from here, we are getting things that we asked for and much more. I, for one, am confident.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.