criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

"Season 2 in a Nutshell"

kez432
149 posts Member
edited May 2018
Found this reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8h76qt/season_2_in_a_nutshell/?ref=share&ref_source=link

{EA_Lanna: Edited title and OP to be more descriptive for members}
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Replies

• rollind24
    4890 posts Member
    So what does it say?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Themainman
    1980 posts Member
    well its true LOL
  • mastery0ta
    5408 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    So what does it say?

• kez432
    149 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    So what does it say?

Click the link
  • domi5675
    36 posts Member
    Check it out. Some guys will spend a few bucks on skins but let's be honest it will not be enough to keep the game funded.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    domi5675 wrote: »
    Check it out. Some guys will spend a few bucks on skins but let's be honest it will not be enough to keep the game funded.

Probably not. :(
    I just don't see the same resources being allocated to this games progress in seasons as before pay to win gate.
  • jonci
    855 posts Member
    Gotta admit that is well put together and made me laugh. :D
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    It's a good example of why we don't announce everything advance. Should plans change, it will lead to more disappointment.

...nobody has too much of a problem with explained plan changes( just a tiny minority of a mass of the player base) ...majority? Of people get suspicious if they don't think there is any plan
  • Doesn't reflect how I feel at all, but it made me giggle. "Disappoint him!" LOL.
  • Don't leave out that a lot of It is either reused assets from the last game, or assets from the REALLY SMALL CAMPAIGN. Mark my words, by the end of Summer, most of the DLC will be stopped in favor of pushing players towards buying BF5.
  • Zirius
    139 posts Member
    Made my day
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    It's a good example of why we don't announce everything advance. Should plans change, it will lead to more disappointment.

I think I can handle a road map with the caveat that things may change. It's the doubt that festers in a vacuum which makes faith in the games future difficult to maintain
  • Pjay
    285 posts Member
    Hehe.
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    kez432 wrote: »
    EA_Tom wrote: »

I think I can handle a road map with the caveat that things may change. It's the doubt that festers in a vacuum which makes faith in the games future difficult to maintain

Agree with this. Funny video, BUT if EA wants players to invest in the game by purchasing digital property (skins) and spending our time playing, then a basic road map would go a long way.

We don’t need all or any of the details involved with the seasons, but a basic roadmap on what/when they are scheduled to come...

• They could at least give us a once a month roadmap that is subject to change.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • By the time we get decent content for this people will be moving on to battlefield 2018, whatever that may be, meaning they'll and we'll lose another chunk of player base and people to buy their skins this is a sinking ship really
  • Dannyboi82 wrote: »
    By the time we get decent content for this people will be moving on to battlefield 2018, whatever that may be, meaning they'll and we'll lose another chunk of player base and people to buy their skins this is a sinking ship really

Just like they did God of War? They still came back after that.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Rook008
    835 posts Member
    The video was slightly amusing but the comments in this thread are much funnier.

Also funny are the people who thought that Season 2 would be "Clone Wars" when they knew there was a Star Wars movie coming out. They then amplified their silliness by ranting on the forums.
    Good times.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Found this reddit post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8h76qt/season_2_in_a_nutshell/?ref=share&ref_source=link

{EA_Lanna: Edited title and OP to be more descriptive for members}

That was hilarious. The new Reddit theme is practically unusable. Barf.
  • Well good news from all this. I found out that the orginal battlefront 2 is only 10 bucks on microsoft store
  • EA_Tom wrote: »

Next time, stick to your guns, shoulda disabled mxts for the first month, then turn them right back on after disneys garbage movie.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif[/quote]
  • AsariSith
    321 posts Member
    Sarge3507 wrote: »
    Well good news from all this. I found out that the orginal battlefront 2 is only 10 bucks on microsoft store

Is it really??? Dam if I only knew this would of happen.... I would of never wasted my 60 bucks on this piece of barnacles game.