criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Solo(a star wars story)movie(premieres today)!

ShinoBaz
33 posts Member
edited May 2018
With solo premiring today are you going to see it on the 25 th and do you think we will get anything good in the form of new dlc from it?I know that ea has announced many new things related to it but will it be any good or not?

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Yes and yes
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Edit your title before it gets locked for all caps
    Psn: Jello770
  • ShinoBaz wrote: »
    With solo premiring today are you going to see it on the 25 th and do you think we will get anything good in the form of new dlc from it?I know that ea has announced many new things related to it but will it be any good or not?

Yah. I am hoping and praying we do. Probably in June though, which I don't really mind as long as it is really early June.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • I really, really hope we see Qi'ra in the game despite the leaks.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • rollind24
    5837 posts Member
    Saw the clip of Chewie trying to knock off the Dejarik holograms today. I’m sold and I’ll be there.

I’d change the title out of all caps though quick
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Lol bet the movie stinks and bet we get little "new" content just mainly more reused content.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Saw the clip of Chewie trying to knock off the Dejarik holograms today. I’m sold and I’ll be there.

Got my tickets ready.
    PUNCH IT
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • rollind24 wrote: »

I wanted him to rip his arms off.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Lol bet the movie stinks and bet we get little "new" content just mainly more reused content.

True Love for Star Wars will always be blind.
    okjzkqv763wu.png

I hope the movie is awesome, but with all the issues they have had with making it, and the fact that no one can replace Harrison Ford as han solo, oh and no one asked for this movie I just think it will fail. And as far as the game and season 2 it's first half is a complete disaster, we are literally getting a return of the Jedi season, not a han solo season.

I hope the movie is awesome, but with all the issues they have had with making it, and the fact that no one can replace Harrison Ford as han solo, oh and no one asked for this movie I just think it will fail. And as far as the game and season 2 it's first half is a complete disaster, we are literally getting a return of the Jedi season, not a han solo season.
    Well Solo's presales doubled Black Panther's presales, so that's a sign of success.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif

I think it is a good way of honoring the amazing character Ford gave us 40 years ago. Lol. I think I have said that before.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • rollind24
    5837 posts Member
    Lol bet the movie stinks and bet we get little "new" content just mainly more reused content.

I ask for any Star Wars movie frankly. I’ll judge it’s worth after I see it.

Lot of movies I’ve seen I “didn’t ask for” but I’ve liked
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Again, I hope it's good but have my doubts. I'm just being honest.
  • Again, I hope it's good but have my doubts. I'm just being honest.
    Yeah, it will probably depend on how good the movie actually is.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Man, I can't believe this movie is coming out already. Time goes too fast.

I don't know if I'll see it in theatre, but I almost never see movies in the theater. I'm totally willing to give it a fair shot though. I thought Heath Ledger would never live up to Jacks Joker and I was wrong there. I though no one but Anthony Hopkins should play Hannibal Lecture and then Mads knocked it out the park.

I do think these guys have huge shoes to fill, but I'm willing to wait and see the movie before I decide if its good.
  • Lord_Oz
    433 posts Member
    Lol bet the movie stinks and bet we get little "new" content just mainly more reused content.

If every character had these constraints we'd have never gotten more Bond movies, more Dr. Who shows, we'd never have had any of the spider-man movies or hulk for that matter (Lou Ferrigno and Bill Bixby). Not to mention the multitude of classic remakes that were just as good as the originals, if not better.

Like it or not, Star Wars is a franchise that is going to continue long after we're all 6 feet under. Disney is going to continue to make these movies, they print money. The "no one asked for this movie" isn't a solid argument. No one asked for Star Wars in 1976 either, and you're getting the sequel trilogy, though I'm willing to bet you're not happy with that either.
  • Cryptic
    73 posts Member
    Looks terrible and will probably be as uninteresting as the last jedi.