criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How To Unlock Emotes and Victory Poses?

Sgt_Fergus
2211 posts Member
I noticed I even though I'm now 100% complete, level 50 all challenges completed etc but yet even with heroes I got 100% done on start card. Bossk level 70 all cards ranked up to level 4 max yet still I have missing emote. Even the trooper classes I got maxed too have emotes I can't unlock. There is no purchase options so can someone explain how do I unlock the rest of the emotes and victory poses? Some are already maxed level like Officer and Bossk.

Emotes and Victory Poses Still Locked

Trooper Classes
-It's A Trap
-The Droids

Boba
-They Will Never Know
-I Might Let You Live

Bossk
-Nobody Can Hide From Me

Chewie
-Battle Roar

Vader
-You Cannot Hide Forever
-Clumsy And Stupid
-Apology Accepted

Palpy
-Let The Hate Flow
-Do What Must Be Done

Han
-Delusions Of Grandeur
-That's Two You Owe Me

Iden
-Special Forces
-The Empire's Time As Come

Kylo
-I Will Show You The Dark Side
-Do Not Oppose Me

Lando
-How You Doing
-You Got A Lot Of Guts

Leia
-Jittery Little Thing
-Where You Get Your Delusions
-Do As I Tell You

Luke
-Never Join The Dark Side
-Your Overconfidence
-I Feel The Good In You

Maul
-At Last I Shall Have My Revenge
-You Are No Match

Rey
-That Was Lucky
-You're Afraid

Yoda
-There Is No Try
-Judge Me

Finn
-Use The Force
-Big Deal
-Victory Pose 4

Phasma
-Kill You All
-First Order
-Victory Pose 4

Replies

  • llll_wAx_llll
    205 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    How do you have Bossk at level 70? my hero’s won’t level past 40 and I usually maxed all cards to purple around level 38. I have 6 hero’s at 40 and they stopped leveling.
    I’m missing a lot of emotes as well. They used to be in the crates fairly regularly but I haven’t seen one in a very long time and since the change in the leveling system I’ve gotten nothing but 500 credits from crates. I’m curious if it’s possible to even get them from crates anymore
    I do have some of the ones you mentioned you don’t have so it’s not as if they aren’t in the game. Just not sure if there is a way to get them. I think the should be challenge/milestone rewards
  • Chrissycole64
    61 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Because for some daft reason, DICE want you to unlock them by doing their daily challenges.
  • llll_wAx_llll
    205 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Because for some daft reason, DICE want you to unlock them by doing their daily challenges.
    Are they available through daily challenges? I don’t care about them usually so I often don’t check them. Have you seen or received any from daily challenges?
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    How do you have Bossk at level 70? my hero’s won’t level past 40 and I usually maxed all cards to purple around level 38. I have 6 hero’s at 40 and they stopped leveling.
    I’m missing a lot of emotes as well. They used to be in the crates fairly regularly but I haven’t seen one in a very long time and since the change in the leveling system I’ve gotten nothing but 500 credits from crates. I’m curious if it’s possible to even get them from crates anymore
    I do have some of the ones you mentioned you don’t have so it’s not as if they aren’t in the game. Just not sure if there is a way to get them. I think the should be challenge/milestone rewards

    40 sorry tired, i was thinking trooper
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

    40 sorry tired, i was thinking trooper

    :smile: ok lol, I thought I was getting shafted cus my Bossk is also 40 with all epic cards but I have 2 skill point for him that I don’t know what to do with or how to do anything with them
  • JAREDUP
    1546 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

    40 sorry tired, i was thinking trooper

    :smile: ok lol, I thought I was getting shafted cus my Bossk is also 40 with all epic cards but I have 2 skill point for him that I don’t know what to do with or how to do anything with them

    You have excess points because you converted crafting parts into skill points, which made you have extra
    For the Greater Good

    9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

    40 sorry tired, i was thinking trooper

    :smile: ok lol, I thought I was getting shafted cus my Bossk is also 40 with all epic cards but I have 2 skill point for him that I don’t know what to do with or how to do anything with them

    You have excess points because you converted crafting parts into skill points, which made you have extra

    Classic shortsighted EA
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

    40 sorry tired, i was thinking trooper

    :smile: ok lol, I thought I was getting shafted cus my Bossk is also 40 with all epic cards but I have 2 skill point for him that I don’t know what to do with or how to do anything with them

    You have excess points because you converted crafting parts into skill points, which made you have extra

    Classic shortsighted EA

    ya they need to refund them back.
  • BradCafe
    129 posts Member
    The emotes definitely need to be for sale as do the poses. My guess is they're waiting until they fix the bug that's broken half of the hero emotes. They just don't work for most of the characters. No wait they would make them purchasable if players can't use them, especially with real money being used to buy crystals.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    BradCafe wrote: »
    The emotes definitely need to be for sale as do the poses. My guess is they're waiting until they fix the bug that's broken half of the hero emotes. They just don't work for most of the characters. No wait they would make them purchasable if players can't use them, especially with real money being used to buy crystals.

    Like this? lol
    bwjz1scc7mux.png
  • I have played this game everyday for the past 4 weeks and have not had one single emote show up on the daily. Is there some way I can just buy them in a bonus pack or so to have them. Maybe those should have been added as a purchase like the new skins to get a little extra money for game developers, otherwise, they should just get rid of the emote and the lock symbol next to it if you can never get them.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    shade1968 wrote: »
    I have played this game everyday for the past 4 weeks and have not had one single emote show up on the daily. Is there some way I can just buy them in a bonus pack or so to have them. Maybe those should have been added as a purchase like the new skins to get a little extra money for game developers, otherwise, they should just get rid of the emote and the lock symbol next to it if you can never get them.

    there is a challenge for it's a trap emote for this week its a hard one though as you get random **** squadmates
  • I saw that, but it is dependent on having an anonymous person wanting to play either Rey or Luke. I tried to get the other person to switch several times, but they did not care for the challenge reward.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    shade1968 wrote: »
    I saw that, but it is dependent on having an anonymous person wanting to play either Rey or Luke. I tried to get the other person to switch several times, but they did not care for the challenge reward.

    If you got xbox. do the LFG and you can find a player. Remember you both have to play as luke and rey and both need to be alive when you get a kill. so round 1, get 1 kill, both be alive, and let the other enemy player kill you both. repeat in phase 2, and in phase 3 kill both enemies and be alive for both of you and that is 4. do it 3 times your done. I got mine.
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    shade1968 wrote: »
    I saw that, but it is dependent on having an anonymous person wanting to play either Rey or Luke. I tried to get the other person to switch several times, but they did not care for the challenge reward.

    If you got xbox. do the LFG and you can find a player. Remember you both have to play as luke and rey and both need to be alive when you get a kill. so round 1, get 1 kill, both be alive, and let the other enemy player kill you both. repeat in phase 2, and in phase 3 kill both enemies and be alive for both of you and that is 4. do it 3 times your done. I got mine.

    You don't need both... just Luke OR Rey. Worked well for me.
  • Yeah well i was Rey and the other guy was Yoda, we both lived to the end and got 2 kills, but guess what...... I got 0 points :disappointed:
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    GreenMarc wrote: »
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    shade1968 wrote: »
    I saw that, but it is dependent on having an anonymous person wanting to play either Rey or Luke. I tried to get the other person to switch several times, but they did not care for the challenge reward.

    If you got xbox. do the LFG and you can find a player. Remember you both have to play as luke and rey and both need to be alive when you get a kill. so round 1, get 1 kill, both be alive, and let the other enemy player kill you both. repeat in phase 2, and in phase 3 kill both enemies and be alive for both of you and that is 4. do it 3 times your done. I got mine.

    You don't need both... just Luke OR Rey. Worked well for me.

    i tried that, didn't work, both alive, i was rey and the other was chewie, never counted, had to both be rey n luke and both be alive when you get a kill for it to count for me.
    Yeah well i was Rey and the other guy was Yoda, we both lived to the end and got 2 kills, but guess what...... I got 0 points :disappointed:

    Same.

    We did this since we were pros at the game. we intentionally lost round 1 n 2 and only got 1 kill while both alive and let the other enemy kill us both and round 3 we kill them both and finish off the game winning the next 2 rounds. so each game we would get a total of 4 points of progress on the challenge so took us 3 matches as lightside heroes to get this done so total of 6 matches since every other you had to play as both sides and switch each game
  • Sniffy44
    369 posts Member
    Because for some daft reason, DICE want you to unlock them by doing their daily challenges.

    originally you could buy crates which they would randomly appear in. that is gone now.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    Sniffy44 wrote: »
    Because for some daft reason, DICE want you to unlock them by doing their daily challenges.

    originally you could buy crates which they would randomly appear in. that is gone now.

    they really should make it purchasable with credits. it sucks i got one more emote for troopers, "Look, its the droids we are looking for"
  • Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    shade1968 wrote: »
    I have played this game everyday for the past 4 weeks and have not had one single emote show up on the daily. Is there some way I can just buy them in a bonus pack or so to have them. Maybe those should have been added as a purchase like the new skins to get a little extra money for game developers, otherwise, they should just get rid of the emote and the lock symbol next to it if you can never get them.

    there is a challenge for it's a trap emote for this week its a hard one though as you get random **** squadmates

    go with friend, ez man :-D
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    shade1968 wrote: »
    I have played this game everyday for the past 4 weeks and have not had one single emote show up on the daily. Is there some way I can just buy them in a bonus pack or so to have them. Maybe those should have been added as a purchase like the new skins to get a little extra money for game developers, otherwise, they should just get rid of the emote and the lock symbol next to it if you can never get them.

    there is a challenge for it's a trap emote for this week its a hard one though as you get random **** squadmates

    go with friend, ez man :-D

    hard when i play at odd hours

  • There are no purchase options so can anyone explain how to unlock the rest of the emotes and poses of Darth Vader's victory?
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    OsKy14 wrote: »
    There are no purchase options so can anyone explain how to unlock the rest of the emotes and poses of Darth Vader's victory?

    I still have phasma's last victory pose left for poses but seriously, nothing for emotes for heroes. this sucks. all the challenges are for troopers.
  • Sniffy44
    369 posts Member
    OsKy14 wrote: »
    There are no purchase options so can anyone explain how to unlock the rest of the emotes and poses of Darth Vader's victory?

    at the moment, there is no way to do it.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2211 posts Member
    Sniffy44 wrote: »
    OsKy14 wrote: »
    There are no purchase options so can anyone explain how to unlock the rest of the emotes and poses of Darth Vader's victory?

    at the moment, there is no way to do it.

    hey need to, even make it payable with credits or real world currency.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!