criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Legendary skins prices in credits

Hello fellows!

Did EA reveal the Legendary skins prices in credits and crystals?

Cheers!

Replies

• I'm going to guess 60k-75k.
  • TheScape
    1931 posts Member
    I'm going to guess 60k-75k.

I would say 80k to keep up with the rate of the other tiers:

Common - 5k
    Uncommon - 10k (Unreleased)
    Rare - 20k
    Epic - 40k
    Legendary - 80k
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »

Common - 5k
    Rare - 20k
    Epic - 40k
    Legendary - 80k

My logic is the geometric progression too. I believe in 80k. But I saw people talking about 100k for legendary skins.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited May 2018
    I think it will go up exponentially
    Based on what we saw in crafting part prices
    Around 120k
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Dash
    11525 posts Member
    80k-100k sounds about right. I wouldn’t be surprised though if later down the road we see Higher End More Costly Legendary Skins.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• F03hammer
    80k-100k sounds about right. I wouldn’t be surprised though if later down the road we see Higher End More Costly Legendary Skins.

Those would be ICONIC™ Skins

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Dash
    11525 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »

Definitely.

Maybe Abilities change and Weapon augmentation/appearance adjustments as well.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• TheScape
    1931 posts Member

Definitely.

With skins being bought with crystals... We would be back again into the p2w territory...
  • Dash
    11525 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »

Definitely.

With skins being bought with crystals... We would be back again into the p2w territory...

I wouldn’t really see it as P2W IF the abilities changed. It’s not like everyone else will be 1 Shot by a new set of abilities. Either way we’re just speculating. But I do understand what you mean. It’s always good to be wary. You’re a smart man.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• F03hammer wrote: »

Definitely.

One can only dream.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Dash
    11525 posts Member

Definitely.

One can only dream.

2ped0bdjrba9.jpeg

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    If we could test and look at skins in arcade before purchasing them that's be great. Hologram effects basically makes it visually mysterious and the sounds.. we only know in game.
  • I’m betting on 100K.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

Definitely.

Changing abilities or weapons can be seen as pay-to-win, unless the skin purchase with crystals is not available. But EA wants revenue for the game. It would be trouble. Only quotes and voices might change.
  • Dash
    11525 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Definitely.

Changing abilities or weapons can be seen as pay-to-win, unless the skin purchase with crystals is not available. But EA wants revenue for the game. It would be trouble. Only quotes and voices might change.

I see it like Full metal alchemist, “Equivalent Exchange”.

You switch out an ability, but it does not make you more superior regardless of the ability. It’s just a different slotted use/action.

Now if it Helped get you maxed out to Epic by purchasing it I understand.

I still don’t think it would be “P2W”. Just my opinion though.

And again, I also understand the concern. I do get what you’re saying.

I just see it differently I guess. :neutral:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

Definitely.

You switch out an ability, but it does not make you more superior regardless of the ability. It’s just a different slotted use/action.

Switching out could work like instead of push you get pull or instead of force freeze you get force choke. Would be interesting to see Kylo use force choke or even add dark side abilities to lightside heroes. Luke with a choke dayuum that would look cool.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Dash
    11525 posts Member

Definitely.

Switching out could work like instead of push you get pull or instead of force freeze you get force choke. Would be interesting to see Kylo use force choke or even add dark side abilities to lightside heroes. Luke with a choke dayuum that would look cool.

Bingo.

+1

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• TheScape
    1931 posts Member

Definitely.

I agree with you, but the problem is people will not see it that way. After all the "drama" from reddit and the community with every new thing (lootboxes, may the 4th, season 2, etc.) I wouldn't push it any further if I was the one making decisions. I like the game and I don't want to see it die after so many "bad decisions".

Definitely.

We have to read it as if we were EA lawyers searching for juridical breaches :smile:
  • Dash
    11525 posts Member

Definitely.

I agree with you, but the problem is people will not see it that way. After all the "drama" from reddit and the community with every new thing (lootboxes, may the 4th, season 2, etc.) I wouldn't push it any further if I was the one making decisions. I like the game and I don't want to see it die after so many "bad decisions".

I understand dude. 100%. Agreed.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• F03hammer

Definitely.

2a2vit.gif

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Han_Spinel
    1102 posts Member

Common - 5k
    Rare - 20k
    Epic - 40k
    Legendary - 80k

I agree that this is a pretty safe assumption, with a range of 60-80k. For the sake of those that won't be able to afford purchasing these skins out of pocket -

If I assume 400 credits/match, and each match (GA/SA/HvV/etc.) takes ~10min to complete: Legendary Skins will take ~ 25 - 34 hours of gameplay (priced at 60-80k, respectively).

If you're able to play 1 hour/day (starting from scratch or 0 credits), you should be able to grab Leia's Boushh Disguise around the same time the larger portion of season 2 drops with the new Solo: A Star Wars Story map(s). (Side Note: my guess is one of the new maps will be Correlia!).

I suspect F8RGE's comments about next month being "Legendary," is a hint that June will see an expansion of skins/cosmetics - likely so much so that if you want them all in your collection within a reasonable time-frame, you'll need to spend $ out-of-pocket. This should help generate revenue in the absence of paid DLC.

Further, I know there has been a ton of negative talk around the forums as of late, but take a moment to consider the following: Prior to F8RGE taking over head of communication, official EA and Star Wars game accounts were lack luster or behind the release dates in making *official* announcements to the game - you essentially had to be here or follow a dev account. However, the second "transmission" has seen immediate hype and promotion on StarWars.com (and featured on the official Star Wars show) and official EA/StarWars twitter accounts.

I think this is, at the very least, a positive sign. I don't mean to suggest every nuance of the game is now guaranteed to meet everyone's expectations, and I also don't mean to give out faint praise; but if you're looking for improvement amongst all the "end-times" posts and suggestions out there, this is it. Since the Progression system has launched, we're seeing a move toward what I venture to guess many of us were expecting for BF2017, and relatively steady stream of content and updates. You can certainly argue about the quality of said content and updates, and I certainly agree with most about the persistent bugs that are in dire need of fixing, but me personally, I don't think you can refute that things are improving.

Cheers!
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • Dash
    11525 posts Member

Definitely.

We have to read it as if we were EA lawyers searching for juridical breaches :smile:

Indeed lol! :lol:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif