criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment If You Want Ahsoka Tano In Battlefront 2

Replies

• 5h4xr8erfe121.jpg
    Perfect Ahsoka model. This is how she would probably look like in frostbite engine. Someone from reddit posted this.

Perfect for her rebels skins, and there was another game that had artwork that had a perfect look for her clone wars skins. I forget which game it was, it was like pairs of heroes?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Anakin, Rex, Padme, Cody
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Dooku, Jango
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Axone wrote: »
    I absolutely LOVE AHSOKA. If they add her to the game, I will definitely buy another copy of this game to support SWBF2 game developer.

https://geektyrant.com/news/fan-art-features-rosario-dawson-as-star-wars-character-ahsoka-tano

I love Ahsoka too, but that art is downright terrifying
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Give us snips after sky guy!
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I got $$ for Ahsoka & Asajj skins.

Me too, I will buy every single thing I can for the both of them with real money
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
    I absolutely LOVE AHSOKA. If they add her to the game, I will definitely buy another copy of this game to support SWBF2 game developer.

https://geektyrant.com/news/fan-art-features-rosario-dawson-as-star-wars-character-ahsoka-tano

I love Ahsoka too, but that art is downright terrifying

Friggin nightmare fuel
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Mace, Ahsoka, Padme. Those three would finish off the main movie Prequel characters and throw a bone to Clone Wars fans. Pair 'em off against the likes of Jango, Ventress, and one of the Bounty Hunters from the prequels or show (I vouch someone like Zam Wessel, I struggle to say Cad Bane and Aurra Sing 'cause I think those two would be the prefect counter to Captain Rex and Commander Cody) and we're set.

I’d go with -

Ahsoka and ventress
    Padme and jango
    Mace and pre vizsla or savage
    Rex and cad bane
    Qui gin and pre vizsla or savage
    Cody and embo

That would blow me away to see so many prequel characters, but anyway it’s how I imagine the pairings for the next most relevant/requested heroes

I agree with Ahsoka and Ventress along with Padme and Jango. To me that seems more in the direction the they're headed. Which is fine with me

I wish people would see that Rex is a Better choice than Padme.

But nobody listens!

Sorry, I'm Just now seeing this. Been very busy as of late. However I agree with wanting Rex, I respectfully disagree with him being a better choice than Padme. She's one of the main PT characters. But I do wish and hope to see Rex in BF2. :smile:
    Mace, Ahsoka, Padme. Those three would finish off the main movie Prequel characters and throw a bone to Clone Wars fans. Pair 'em off against the likes of Jango, Ventress, and one of the Bounty Hunters from the prequels or show (I vouch someone like Zam Wessel, I struggle to say Cad Bane and Aurra Sing 'cause I think those two would be the prefect counter to Captain Rex and Commander Cody) and we're set.

I’d go with -

Ahsoka and ventress
    Padme and jango
    Rex and cad bane
    Cody and embo

That would blow me away to see so many prequel characters, but anyway it’s how I imagine the pairings for the next most relevant/requested heroes

I agree with Ahsoka and Ventress along with Padme and Jango. To me that seems more in the direction the they're headed. Which is fine with me

But nobody listens!

Sorry, I'm Just now seeing this. Been very busy as of late. However I agree with wanting Rex, I respectfully disagree with him being a better choice than Padme. She's one of the main PT characters. But I do wish and hope to see Rex in BF2. :smile:

Ahsoka and Padmé were both hinted. I guess that Rex will come much later in the future.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    k5do0gdisfjz.png
  • Ahsoka should be modeled after Hannah John-Kamen
    m5isvvfvprsn.jpg
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Me! She's my favorite Clone Wars character.
  • Everything is possible, even this ;)
    Check out my skin idea for Palpatine:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117692/the-forgotten-skin-emperor-palpatine

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞

#LeiaOrgana
    4z1aaxrauk54.gif

• https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11/29/ahsoka-tano-star-wars-gentle-giant-bust/
    It's a figure which was converted from her Rebels appearence into a realistic look.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    k5do0gdisfjz.png
  • Axone
    297 posts Member
    5h4xr8erfe121.jpg
    Perfect Ahsoka model. This is how she would probably look like in frostbite engine. Someone from reddit posted this.

Perfect for her rebels skins, and there was another game that had artwork that had a perfect look for her clone wars skins. I forget which game it was, it was like pairs of heroes?

I have put it into the collection screen.
    DFW8AIf.jpg

Cool design !
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7312 posts Member
    edited December 2
    vgjigiogqw121.jpg
    Even StarWars Twitter believes in the conversion of TCW animated series into the frostbite engine^^ Way is open for Ahsoka into Battlefront 2 ;)

https://reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/a2fowo/animated_characters_cant_be_in_the_game_because/
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    k5do0gdisfjz.png

I’d go with -

Ahsoka and ventress
    Padme and jango
    Rex and cad bane
    Cody and embo

But nobody listens!

Ahsoka and Padmé were both hinted. I guess that Rex will come much later in the future.

Yeah, I saw. I was hoping when Obi Wan came into the game the files would show something more on them. Maybe when Count Dooku comes in January we can get some more updated files on both Ahsoka and Padme.
  • How long ago was this thread been created? It’s been up for a while
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
    My guess is that she will come out on late Summer 2019.

Hopefully spring! Since CW will probably continue uninterrupted for a while
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Mace Windu before her
  • gvtrvael4vae.png
    Changed a bit and added Ventress as her counter. @F8RGE

I'm liking it, except Ahsoka's double strikes. Just more lightsaber hits doesn't work well - as seen in BF2015, Luke an Vader essentially had an ability slot wasted by nothing but a different animation. The use was so specific it was practically worthless. I'm concerned that any ability like that will be similarly useless - can we bring back the dash?
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • YES! She's my favorite character.

The tremendous support would also show Lucasfilm that nobody minds a strong female character, we just don't like terribly written ones (looking at you, Rey Nobody).
  • Terrible Hero concepts tbh, Don't get me wrong, love the chars themselves but that proposed ability list is just stupid. Way too low HP and way too situational or frankly useless or counter productive abilities. Lets try again, and This time they both start off at 750 HP. Should be the baseline for any Saber user.
  • gvtrvael4vae.png

I'm liking it, except Ahsoka's double strikes. Just more lightsaber hits doesn't work well - as seen in BF2015, Luke an Vader essentially had an ability slot wasted by nothing but a different animation. The use was so specific it was practically worthless. I'm concerned that any ability like that will be similarly useless - can we bring back the dash?

I believe that ability should be replaced by a jumping spin attack (as seen in the Clone Wars against Death Watch when she is captured) when standing still, but if moving, you will spin in whatever direction you are heading

I like this spin idea. She is as agile and fast as Maul. This would make her a similar light side hero. However, she has so many different abilities, it's very hard to choose from, but in my opinion she needs definitely a Force power ability like a push.
    Most importanly to me are the backflips and forward flips she is performing all the time during fights and jumps. Hopefully, the devs will pay attention to this.

How about this as an ability. Remember in the episode where her lightsaber was stolen and she picked the dude up and force pushed him to the wall? I think that would work great! Would be different then Yoda's, Obi wans and Luke!
  • cause the people in charge of bf2 totally care about iconic, speaking of which how many luke skins do we have :/
  • full disclosure this
    gvtrvael4vae.png

is real right?
  • full disclosure this
    gvtrvael4vae.png

is real right?

No it's a concept.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • what is with the misleading concepts! it's been two assumptions in the last two hours! why!
  • EmperorKelos
    175 posts Member
    edited December 7
    gvtrvael4vae.png

I think it's pretty good but I would personally change Asajj's abilities to this:

Ability 1 - Force Kick;
    Asajj lunges a short distance and kicks her target back and onto the ground. Does about as much damage as Han's Shoulder Charge. TLDR: Force Push x Staff Strike

Ability 2 - Sith Assassin;
    She deactivates light-sabers and becomes completely invisible for 2.5 seconds, refreshing her stamina. She can still be hit and takes slightly more damage during Sith Assassin. She can roll, jump, and run during the ability, but using any other abilities or attacking interrupts Sith Assassin. Rey's Vision only reveals her to Rey. TLDR: Invisibility Stamina Refresh

Ability 3 - Draining Grasp;
    Ventress lifts up enemies around her in a circle radius about as big as Luke's Repulse and chokes them for a short period. She heals as much damage she deals with this ability. TLDR: Lifesteal Circle Choke
    "Army or not. You must realize, you are doomed." ~General Grievous
    giphy.gif
  • gvtrvael4vae.png

I think it's pretty good but I would personally change Asajj's abilities to this:

Ability 1 - Force Kick;
    Asajj lunges a short distance and kicks her target back and onto the ground. Does about as much damage as Han's Shoulder Charge. TLDR: Force Push x Staff Strike

Ability 2 - Sith Assassin;
    She deactivates light-sabers and becomes completely invisible for 2.5 seconds, refreshing her stamina. She can still be hit and takes slightly more damage during Sith Assassin. She can roll, jump, and run during the ability, but using any other abilities or attacking interrupts Sith Assassin. Rey's Vision only reveals her to Rey. TLDR: Invisibility Stamina Refresh

Ability 3 - Draining Grasp;
    Ventress lifts up enemies around her in a circle radius about as big as Luke's Repulse and chokes them for a short period. She heals as much damage she deals with this ability. TLDR: Lifesteal Circle Choke

Ventress definitely needs an ability where she attaches her lightsabers together to make a double bladed sabre
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • gJwkVZ4.png
    F8RGE yesterday on reddit about Snips. Not much, but a little bit.

x01pfbs4nn3k.gif
    0n7ovvh8ejyu.gif
    v4ro7838kqgd.gif
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • success!

Suicide rate drops to 0