criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rey's Falcon - Focus Mind?

Seronax
450 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hey folks! Its me again :)

Longstory short, When i have enough points to Choose between the two falcon, 97.8% i will choose Han's Falcon over on Rey cause her version is totally, USELESS.

Reasons
1. Lack of escape
2. Lack of DMG
3. Useless Q ability

Okey, many beginer player will pick her cause of her 12sec immortality, but after that you are done!
Rey's falcon doesnt give ANYTHING to her team, while Han can burst down enemy ships+obj and if u are skilled enough u can stay alive much longer.

My question is, why did Rey get Focus Mind(hardlock) on a ship which is really bad for dogfighting cause of her bad turn rate and speed. That Q ability is make no sense so i ask DICE to replace it or rework it somehow, cause even if i dont play with her, its bothering me :D

Hardlock is usefull for ships like Vader, Kylo, Tallie etc.(intercepter/figther type ships) cause they are fast and turn super nicely but in Rey's situation it just doesnt make any sense.

thoughts?
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• rollind24
    5026 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I’d prefer her ship have Mind Trick to cause mayhem jk. Personally I’m i would have been fine with just Hans Falcon.

But yea, I haven’t used it enough but I haven’t found the hardlock all that useful
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I’d prefer her ship have Mind Trick to cause mayhem jk. Personally I’m i would have been fine with just Hans Falcon.

But yea, I haven’t used it enough but I haven’t found the hardlock all that useful

Yea Han rocks! :D personally i would just add Reys falcon as a skin, with the upcoming Solo movie too cause Hans kit is much better overall.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• JAREDUP
    1428 posts Member
    They added Rey falcon because Disney, but yeah that falcon I trash, Han is 100x better period
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    Good thesis. +1 ..Han's all the way no questions... But I'm leveling up Rey's because ya know, they'll buff her ship eventually and it'll melt the field. But right now, Chewie & Rey can't even melt a turret in the SA sequel trilogy...
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• marvin616
    376 posts Member
    At first I did better with Han but after getting used to flying the ship effectively I prefer Rey because of the durability.

Focused mind is not very useful, i agree, unless using the card that gives health regen after getting the kill.