criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Shadows of The Empire Season

Just a thought this morning since we dont hear much from Criterion (guys who worked on starfighter assault) and no roadmap for season 2 which leads me to believe the focus is now on Battlefield 2018. Maybe in future Battlefront games we could get a season focused on Shadows of The Empire game from the Nintendo 64 and have Dash and Prince Xizor as heros (or IG-88) and get locations from that game. Aside from all the outcry for clone wars content they could do so much more with content. A junkyard map where Dash fought IG-88, a moving train breach map for rebels and empire, asteroid chase with the Outrider, starfighter assault Skyhook map (Outrider and rebels must destroy Xizor's reactor) and play as black sun spies (skins or whatever lol). I know this a bit disjointed but man what could be :)

Replies

• JAREDUP
    1426 posts Member
    I 100% agree

@Dash_Gaming will approve as well for sure
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    I 100% agree

@Dash_Gaming will approve as well for sure

Oh I agree 100000000%!!! :sunglasses: ea2c7dzrbdrd.png
    3igoawdth5n5.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Well we have some fans at least lol, really hope we get some developer who can update these games better. Tired of who ever decides these Battlefront updates should stay undercooked. Let's goooo Diceeee Dice Baby!!! lol
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Just a thought this morning since we dont hear much from Criterion (guys who worked on starfighter assault) and no roadmap for season 2 which leads me to believe the focus is now on Battlefield 2018. Maybe in future Battlefront games we could get a season focused on Shadows of The Empire game from the Nintendo 64 and have Dash and Prince Xizor as heros (or IG-88) and get locations from that game. Aside from all the outcry for clone wars content they could do so much more with content. A junkyard map where Dash fought IG-88, a moving train breach map for rebels and empire, asteroid chase with the Outrider, starfighter assault Skyhook map (Outrider and rebels must destroy Xizor's reactor) and play as black sun spies (skins or whatever lol). I know this a bit disjointed but man what could be :)

Yes yes yes!
    Psn: Jello770
  • mastery0ta
    5760 posts Member
    Here here! Now this is a season I could sink my teeth into! Prince Xizor as a villain and that wicked Chewbacca bounty hunter disguise. That's a skin we need, no more bandages please
  • TheScape
    1911 posts Member
    I completely agree (I loved that game when it came out), but since it is now part of Legends... It will hard to convince Lucasfilms to include it in a canon game :'(
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • They can even get us content from the movies, do you really think that they will ever add content from a game that probably isnt even canon anymore?
  • Toddyrocket
    2250 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Let's be honest
    Who wouldn't want that as the next starwars movie
    That would be awesome
    I want both in game and movie ;)
    Post edited by Toddyrocket on
  • Why does everyone hold onto legends so much? Listen to kylo and let it die. Legends has some amazing content but that's the only place it's gonna stay in any form of media, until brought back into canon again. Just calling it as I see it.
  • BradCafe
    128 posts Member
    I would LOVE this... but it's not going to happen.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • BradCafe wrote: »
    I would LOVE this... but it's not going to happen.

True but just throwing some ideas out there if the devs read these posts or anyone that works for Dice/EA etc. Really don't get why movie companies are so strict with canon, good grief lets play some vidya games in the star wars universe, the universe! lol
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Azelrazel wrote: »
    Why does everyone hold onto legends so much? Listen to kylo and let it die. Legends has some amazing content but that's the only place it's gonna stay in any form of media, until brought back into canon again. Just calling it as I see it.

Because Fond Memories!? :blush:

Legends believe it or not influences a lot of what we see Now. They’ll twist the story, change names here and there, and even create new characters from old to bring some of that feel to new Canon. Example being HK-47 = Bones now etc. :wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif