criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Character Request

In upcoming updates, I think it would be awesome if there was the ability to play as ADMIRAL ACKBAR. On the Dark Side, it would be great to play as a TIE FIGHTER PILOT and/or GREEDO.

Replies

• Aymen
    2 posts Member
    i Just want new awsome heroes plz. In sesson two
  • We should be able to pick species like Gran, Twi-lek, Cerean, and others.
  • EAShott wrote: »
    In upcoming updates, I think it would be awesome if there was the ability to play as ADMIRAL ACKBAR. On the Dark Side, it would be great to play as a TIE FIGHTER PILOT and/or GREEDO.

Not to crash on your parade, but there's almost nothing hero worthy about those you just suggested. There's far more other wanted/needed heroes and villains before them.
  • Jug
    184 posts Member
    EAShott wrote: »

Not to crash on your parade, but there's almost nothing hero worthy about those you just suggested. There's far more other wanted/needed heroes and villains before them.

There is NOTHING more hero worthy than Ackbar!
  • We need a Rogue One season and its heroes (Jyn and Krennic), also Grievous / Dooku or Ventress / Obi-Wan and Mace Windu please come on you can't pass these in the game.
  • Hello,
    First post to the forum. I have more hours than I should have in this game. I love it. I know alot of folks complain, I love and really want to play this game. I tend to stick to HvV, but will be moving into showdown on a more regular basis. I did run a quick search on this and just wanted to add my two cents for whatever thats worth. That all in mind, I have some requests:

The Good:
    Qui Gon
    Mace Windu ( the Master of Vaapad, and the ONLY character to EVER have Palp on his back. Palp was RELIEVED when
    Anikin showed up)
    Asoka
    Bastila Shan
    Chirrut Imwe
    Baze Malbus
    Carth Onasi

The Bad:
    Spider Leg Maul (slightly different powers, same level though)
    Ventress
    IG-88
    Darth Sion (But he you know dies and spawns like everyone else on this game)
    HK-47
    Canderous Ordo
    Darth Sidious (Two red sabers)

The Ugly:
    Rancor (this could be added somewhere other that HvV, maybe a mini event? 4vRancor?)
    Wampa (occasionally loose on the hoth battle fields)

If the Devs are reading this, they surely have face to palm on alot of this and are saying, "um...no". Thats ok, I get it. Its a lot of work. The Ugly is rough. I think I have an idea of the amount of work it took to get this far. To me, this is a really good game that has not yet been forgiven for some stuff. I think it could be made better and really be expanded on. I am pleased already if that helps. Small updates if need be. A bite at a time.

• SQJACKIE
    434 posts Member
    edited August 17
    We need a Rogue One season and its heroes (Jyn and Krennic), also Grievous / Dooku or Ventress / Obi-Wan and Mace Windu please come on you can't pass these in the game.

Grievous, Dooko and Obi Wan are already in the game [removed]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • IIPrest0nII
    4562 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Closed due to necro.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!