criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

#CanIHaveYourStuff

KazJim
45 posts Member
can I have your stuff?
A common quip on MMOG, usually used in response to someone (the "quitter") childishly denouncing the game in a overdramatic fashion, especially if the "quitter" is claiming that they are going to move on to the next big thing in MMO's.

This generally means: Thanks for sharing, as if we care whether you play the game or not. Your post was a waste of space, and you probably are as well. Without you, the world is a better place.
Drama Queen: "Man, this game sucks; nerfing my class like this is a slap in the face. Good thing that <insert new game> will be out soon, see you there."

Other poster: "can I have your stuff?

Replies

• That was a whole lot more rude than I thought the answer was going to be.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    KazJim wrote: »
    can I have your stuff?
    A common quip on MMOG, usually used in response to someone (the "quitter") childishly denouncing the game in a overdramatic fashion, especially if the "quitter" is claiming that they are going to move on to the next big thing in MMO's.

This generally means: Thanks for sharing, as if we care whether you play the game or not. Your post was a waste of space, and you probably are as well. Without you, the world is a better place.
    Drama Queen: "Man, this game sucks; nerfing my class like this is a slap in the face. Good thing that <insert new game> will be out soon, see you there."

Other poster: "can I have your stuff?

OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png

OUT AM I?!
    I live again
    I am ROMG4 or is ROMG4 me? If I am ROMG4 who am I? If ROMG4 is me who is he what is he? If I am him who or what am I?

If this is conscious does that mean I know I am ROMG4 or not, is ROMG4 me? or Is it not

Gone forgotten, out of board and into the pan of ghost fire and diatrabe of sadness no one AVENGED ME how could this be. 2 years I exist I help, I talk, I contribute, I speak, no one helped me no aide, no one all alone in the dark of the night where dark things lurk in the more of subconscious thought and that which lurks bellow and beyond the veil of madness and the unknown

Space and Asteroids ROMG4
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    Was this pulled from UrbanDictionary.com?
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    What was the point of this
    Psn: Jello770
  • Vespervin
    692 posts Member
    I used to play TOR, a few times when I responded with said question I actually got their stuff, and their credits.

When I used to play SWG I got stuffs many times. That's why it doesn't hurt to ask. :)
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    You can't have my axe.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• KazJim
    45 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    What was the point of this

Oh, because every third pot is some drama queen saying 'I'm leaving"

Well then, leave, and shut up about it.

Saying you are leaving is a cry for attention, nothing else.

The publishers know when you are leaving, the numbers start going down, we don't care if you are leaving, we really don't.