criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Must Read. DLC leak update :(

This user has a near perfect record on leaks. I've been following them since launch. I think it sounds pretty legit. And it also means that the loot box fiasco has totally screwed content creation. We all get that profit is necessary, but you also have to use common sense and transparency.

DICE - at this point, if you need to charge for DLC content, charge your $15 bucks and really give us something special that blows our minds. I get you have to justify it financially. I want you to make money and justify more content for the next year, but do so transparently. Stop trying to manipulate your users. Maybe staying in game more hours isn't the best goal for loyal buyers, even if your data suggested one sided matches get people to stay longer. I only stay longer because I wait for an even match, but the longer I have to wait, the less I want to play. This is your funeral. So - be straight with the community. Offer to deliver clone wars in all its glory. I'll pay for a few skins, I'd pay 5-15 bucks for content as long as its insane and well conceived. Just stop with the secrecy and the ****. You've got a winner, you just need to get out of your own heads.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8i9xy8/the_current_state_of_the_game/

Replies

• Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    This user has a near perfect record on leaks. I've been following them since launch. I think it sounds pretty legit. And it also means that the loot box fiasco has totally screwed content creation. We all get that profit is necessary, but you also have to use common sense and transparency.

DICE - at this point, if you need to charge for DLC content, charge your $15 bucks and really give us something special that blows our minds. I get you have to justify it financially. I want you to make money and justify more content for the next year, but do so transparently. Stop trying to manipulate your users. Maybe staying in game more hours isn't the best goal for loyal buyers, even if your data suggested one sided matches get people to stay longer. I only stay longer because I wait for an even match, but the longer I have to wait, the less I want to play. This is your funeral. So - be straight with the community. Offer to deliver clone wars in all its glory. I'll pay for a few skins, I'd pay 5-15 bucks for content as long as its insane and well conceived. Just stop with the secrecy and the ****. You've got a winner, you just need to get out of your own heads.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8i9xy8/the_current_state_of_the_game/

????
    his first post was 5 days ago.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• IIPrest0nII
    4299 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    There is already a topic about that, please continue to discussion here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/109575/your-thoughts-on-this-leak-on-reddit#latest

I'm closing this thread to avoid duplication.
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!