criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Xbox One: Use Microsoft Rewards to Get Free $$$

BradCafe
129 posts Member
If you're playing Battlefront II on Xbox One, make sure to check Microsoft Rewards daily to do the polls and tasks. It only takes a few minutes and if you use Bing to search on PC and Mobile, it's a VERY fast way to rack up points which can be converted into Microsoft/Xbox account credit. https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ This credit can of course be used to buy BFII Crystals so this is a way to buy skins and support the game for free.
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• rollind24
    5176 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I knock out my searches and tasks everyday. Get edge mobile and can really rack em up. Curious how Xbox Live Rewards does in the transition combining with Microsoft Rewards.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • BradCafe
    129 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I knock out my searches and tasks everyday. Get edge mobile and can really rack em up. Curious how Xbox Live Rewards does in the transition combining with Microsoft Rewards.

We've had Microsoft Rewards for about a year here in Australia. Honestly surprised just how quickly we can earn points on it if we do the mobile and pc Bing searches. Ridiculously good service that more people should jump on. Just cashed in for another AU$20 Xbox Gift Card this morning.
  • rollind24
    5176 posts Member
    BradCafe wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »

We've had Microsoft Rewards for about a year here in Australia. Honestly surprised just how quickly we can earn points on it if we do the mobile and pc Bing searches. Ridiculously good service that more people should jump on. Just cashed in for another AU$20 Xbox Gift Card this morning.

I always go for the gift cards as well. Combined with Xbox Live rewards it’s how I keep my digital movie collection fresh but could totally work for crystal purchases.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Do you just have to sign up to rewards, get the bing app and search a lot of times?
  • rollind24
    5176 posts Member
    Do you just have to sign up to rewards, get the bing app and search a lot of times?

It’s been so long I can’t even remember how the signup worked. I just use my Microsoft account. Right now you can get up to 270 Points a day at 5 points a search not including the bonus searches you can do every day. Average about 300 a day just using Bing, not a bad deal. $5 gift cards at 4650 but they also do deals often for 3500 something like that.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • BradCafe
    129 posts Member
    Do you just have to sign up to rewards, get the bing app and search a lot of times?

Just go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ and login with your Xbox/Microsoft account (they're the same). Every day you can do 102 PC Bing searches and 60 Bing searches on mobile. You don't have to download any app, just do a Bing search in a web browser while logged in to your account. That website also gives you daily tasks. 80% of which just require you to click a link. Others are quizzes with max 5 questions in each. Once you login, you also earn points for any digital purchases you make with your account on PC or Xbox. Apps, games, movies, all earn you points.