criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Claps on the new update DEVS

Zexiel
129 posts Member
CLAPS on the new update DEVS nicely done...
ms66xsks3jjb.gif

Replies

• How is it Jango is taller than Darth Vader? Thanks for the update, devs. Cannot wait to see what y'all do in June-October.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    Omg leia looks hot thanks DEVS
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    How is it Jango is taller than Darth Vader? Thanks for the update, devs. Cannot wait to see what y'all do in June-October.

Becouse he is closer to the camera maybe
  • Thanks for what a skin an old map?????? This is just another patch tweaking the game. Don’t see any content!!!!!
  • Thanks for what a skin an old map?????? This is just another patch tweaking the game. Don’t see any content!!!!!

zb8j5j7rnur1.gif

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Dash
    11526 posts Member
    Thanks for what a skin an old map?????? This is just another patch tweaking the game. Don’t see any content!!!!!

zb8j5j7rnur1.gif

Rock on @NomiSunstrider , Rock on!!! :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I will tip my hat to the devs as I think they are doing what they can. But the content itself is extremely underwhelming. I will still wait for June and hope there is more content but right now I can't help but feel extremely disappointed. I don't want to believe EA has given up on this game but this release does look like the product of an under staffed Dev team.

I am not going to get angry or start calling EA Names. But Man.... You have to do better EA. This is not good enough.
  • JayJedi
    225 posts Member
    I never understood why people were so upset about the hologram effect in the menus. After seeing the new menus after the update, I totally get it. It looks so much better now.

I didn't really play BF2015 (bought it but didn't have an online account and didn't know about skirmish until recently), so the Jabba's Palace map will be a new one for me and looks pretty cool.

Looking forward to getting home from work to test out the Starfighter Arcade, try out the new HvV mode and maybe get in a couple rounds of Ewok Hunt.

Hopefully Part 2 will be released in early June so we can play new maps from a new world not long after the movie comes out.
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    The thing in this update i dont like is the 2vs2... Its only one map and you get stuck every freaking time becouse of chairs or boxes and on top of that the characters seems to be squishy and the challenge for the its a trap emote is just to damn hard to get everyone is using other characters in the game they should change that and they should put in more maps on 2vs2 with a bit more open space
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I thought it was gong to be on all HvV maps anyway? Maybe they've done that so people can get a chance to play on Jabba's Palace and then in Part 2 they'll open the mode up to all small maps?
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Sure this was a nice patch, but I wouldn’t call it a season release even if some more Solo content is supposed to come at some point. The menu looks better, and they balanced some heroes. Oh and one map on Blast/Hero2v2.
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    orbital strikes fixed. what do you think about that, Mr. Hat...

giphy.gif
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    There is also on this update a bug where the sound stops and you cant hear anything in the game
  • Octavarius
    1107 posts Member
    Nice looking menu. Hoping GA gets some attention soon personally as I don't really bother with blast. Still happy with existing content but a bit of fresh air always helps
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    Octavarius wrote: »
    Nice looking menu. Hoping GA gets some attention soon personally as I don't really bother with blast. Still happy with existing content but a bit of fresh air always helps

Agreed... this was more like a patch than a season. The only thing people can agree on is an improved menu system and hero adjustments. That’s pretty sad.

Hopefully we get updates in GA and Strike along with new game modes that actually involve a Battlefront, which is what the game is named after.

The game isn’t called “SW: Heroes, Villains, and Ewoks, oh my!”

• stevenomes
    4645 posts Member
    I will tip my hat to the devs as I think they are doing what they can. But the content itself is extremely underwhelming. I will still wait for June and hope there is more content but right now I can't help but feel extremely disappointed. I don't want to believe EA has given up on this game but this release does look like the product of an under staffed Dev team.

I am not going to get angry or start calling EA Names. But Man.... You have to do better EA. This is not good enough.

I lowered my expectations after launch. We have a lot of experience to go on now from their previous updates. Reality and expectation are different. What they should deliver and what we expect then to deliver is not what they actually will deliver. The only thing that can change is our expectation (based on history the content drops have been low). When I lower the bar I find the updates much more enjoyable and I dont lose my mind. Might even get more than I expect.
  • Cahhmakt
    218 posts Member
    We paid for these DLCs last game. Give us new **** and they would get a thumbs up instead of a middle finger
  • Revan1
    326 posts Member
    Sure this was a nice patch, but I wouldn’t call it a season release even if some more Solo content is supposed to come at some point. The menu looks better, and they balanced some heroes. Oh and one map on Blast/Hero2v2.

My sentiments exactly. This is FAR from what should be a considered a ‘season’, I would’ve rather they announced it as an individual update then Season 2 in June. 2 skins, an imported map for only 3 game modes, and 1 new mode (that’s only on 1 map) does not qualify as season content to me, and it shouldn’t for anyone else either.

From an update standpoint, this may be their best one yet. Lots of QoL fixes, and the new menu looks utterly amazing. Plus Jabbas Palace was one of my favorite maps from BF2015, I just don’t get why they limited it to 3 modes.This is a good start, but I hope they can up the pace or quality of these updates. Still a lot of bugs that need to be addressed.. I hope that the leak was wrong about them ignoring bug fixes, bc lots of them have been accumulating since launch.
    Yes I know there’s part 2 and I’m holding out hope that’s where the majority of ‘new’ content lies, however I just think it’s a completely lousy move to label this as Season 2 content we’ve waited 6 months for, no thanks EA.
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    Revan1 wrote: »

My sentiments exactly. This is FAR from what should be a considered a ‘season’, I would’ve rather they announced it as an individual update then Season 2 in June. 2 skins, an imported map for only 3 game modes, and 1 new mode (that’s only on 1 map) does not qualify as season content to me, and it shouldn’t for anyone else either.

From an update standpoint, this may be their best one yet. Lots of QoL fixes, and the new menu looks utterly amazing. Plus Jabbas Palace was one of my favorite maps from BF2015, I just don’t get why they limited it to 3 modes.This is a good start, but I hope they can up the pace or quality of these updates. Still a lot of bugs that need to be addressed.. I hope that the leak was wrong about them ignoring bug fixes, bc lots of them have been accumulating since launch.
    Yes I know there’s part 2 and I’m holding out hope that’s where the majority of ‘new’ content lies, however I just think it’s a completely lousy move to label this as Season 2 content we’ve waited 6 months for, no thanks EA.

Agree with your sentiments and with agreeing with me. :smiley:
  • ryanjk
    492 posts Member
    I can voice my disappointment jello! This is garbage have fun playing in it.
  • Yeldarb
    231 posts Member
    Sad huge waste of potential for this game with the lack of content so many great things they could add but don't.
  • Dannyboi82
    427 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    You can't say this has been a season update or even half a season update with only 2 skins, an old map and a new hvv/SFA mode, with all the balance effects and (supposed bug fixes) this has felt more like a patch than a half season, you can't say it doesn't
    I've seen more content in a Friday the 13th game bug fix than this has given us. Like I've said I'll wait to see what June brings but if we get a young Han and lando skin and a revamped map for that you can't say your all going to be happy with that and still keep optimistic about the game.
  • Or you'll get a gif in reply that doesn't mean nothing and means their not intellectual enough to think up a decent reply!!!!
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    New menu is AMAZING! Love how all the characters look and sound, what a drastic improvement this is.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    And holy crap the game runs so much quicker and smoother on PC. Some great QOL improvements DICE, thanks!
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    There is a bug where when the match ends it says NO DATA anyone else have that problem?
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    There is still a bug where luke pushes you and you cant get back up its like steve urkel I've fallen and I can't get up!