criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Best thing about the patch

The best thing about this patch absolutely was the improve on the loading time and being able to see in which map is going to start, so we can cancel if is a bad map

Replies

• I agree. The load times had gotten to the point where I would normally turn off the game while loading my first match of the day.
  • LuckFett
    28 posts Member
    Ewok hunt and only the nice view of the palace, i really expect something more huge
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    LuckFett wrote: »
    Ewok hunt and only the nice view of the palace, i really expect something more huge
    Ewok hunt is basically a random bonus game mode... the palace is a Tiny map mode from bf15. This season looks great so far! /s

• TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Best part of this part 1 season is that it makes you want to play season 1 of Battlefront15 on awesome Outer Rim maps with awesome extraction and 5v5 HvV.
  • Jabba's Palace returning
  • The best thing about this patch absolutely was the improve on the loading time and being able to see in which map is going to start, so we can cancel if is a bad map

The best thing about all of this is obviously Queen Princess Leia Organ and her new and fabulous Legendary assassin robot costume. She is serving distressed Princess that has gone rogue realness.
    Shoelaces wrote: »
    Jabba's Palace returning

Ah yes of course I almost forgot about that ugly place. Like honestly............ and I'm being dead honest when I say that the moment I read the word palace on that map I thought it would be luxurious pretty and divine but then I got in it and it was the most ugly palace I have ever seen. A palace full of dirt and filth. Then I remembered that it was a jabba palace and I was like what the heck is even a jabba so I googled it and as I had feared it was the palace of that giant ugly slug. And so once I realized that I was like no wonder the palace is ugly it's from a slug!
    Much disappoints.