criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

DICE I forgive you of all your sins, Yoda buff 100% in the right direction

JAREDUP
1394 posts Member
Yoda Dodge has made a huge difference to him, he is 3x better, just now adjust his jump a bit and fully fix unleashed and he will be perfect
For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif

Replies

• VadersPetPig_
    660 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Unleash needs work the most. Sometimes I’m blocking to absorb the fire from troops or heroes and I’m still getting hurt.
  • Agree. Only need for work to unleash, still dont work sometimes.
  • i think hes fine where hes at maybe even a little to good. nothing else needs to be changed he is perfect :)
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member
    i think hes fine where hes at maybe even a little to good. nothing else needs to be changed he is perfect :)

He is not near too good yet, but is still slightly lacking, I could list a few, but unleashed needs the most attention right now, it's obviously bugging when you can launch it right in front of someone and it does nothing
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    i think hes fine where hes at maybe even a little to good. nothing else needs to be changed he is perfect :)

He is not near too good yet, but is still slightly lacking, I could list a few, but unleashed needs the most attention right now, it's obviously bugging when you can launch it right in front of someone and it does nothing

Luke's push and Vader's choke are bugging in the same way.
  • Piscettios
    5053 posts Member
    Played with Yoda a bit yesterday and like where he’s at now. I’d still like for him to be able to jump a little higher. Possibly use his unleash while in the air...that would be a nice perk for him.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    Agreed, no clipping on unleash due to debris / objects and elevation!

Same with Vader. The dude chokes people through tv screens and he cannot choke past a few boxes.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Played with Yoda a bit yesterday and like where he’s at now. I’d still like for him to be able to jump a little higher. Possibly use his unleash while in the air...that would be a nice perk for him.

exactly, the master of the foce can't even use foce push while jumping, let alone jump higher
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Almost all of Yoda needs to be worked on. His unleash from now working all the time, and he even heals opposing players sometimes!! Also his saber tracking needs desperate work. The angle and range is so low for the way Yoda moves, it’s weird.
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member
    Almost all of Yoda needs to be worked on. His unleash from now working all the time, and he even heals opposing players sometimes!! Also his saber tracking needs desperate work. The angle and range is so low for the way Yoda moves, it’s weird.

When does he heal enemies?
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • I mean, Yoda is much better now, but I think forgiving them of ALL their sins is a bit too generous.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • SomberingJace
    883 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I also believe yoda should be able to do this
    fq249f5qs1ud.gif
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • zambalex2
    202 posts Member
    Has he always been able to deflect Explosive Sentry shots and Ion Turret shots?

Last night Yoda was in a hallway on Theed and just stood there, I was nuking him with me Explosive sentry shots AND my Ion Turret and he just stood there taking no damage. It just felt a bit OP...

This was on PS4 so no hack possible :)
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    fq249f5qs1ud.gif

He does.
    zambalex2 wrote: »

Last night Yoda was in a hallway on Theed and just stood there, I was nuking him with me Explosive sentry shots AND my Ion Turret and he just stood there taking no damage. It just felt a bit OP...

He cant block it.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member
    zambalex2 wrote: »

You have to absorb the shot, sometimes Yoda's block doen't work right which is probably what happened
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP
    1394 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    fq249f5qs1ud.gif

Yeah, shoot lightning back not just force push
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif