criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

After 6 Months I Just Saw the Hologram Easter Egg For the First Time

BradCafe
125 posts Member
I've been playing this game daily since December and have never noticed this until last night. There's a hologram of the band playing music in the Cantina in GA!

du05ty71dlf3.png

By the way everyone else was acting at the time, it looks like many other players were unaware of this easter egg too. We all ended up having an emote party lol If you want to see it for yourself, just walk up to that corner and press the X button on your controller (on Xbox) to turn it on.
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Also a note to everyone reading this: you have to hold this button as well, at first it wouldn’t work for me because I would just press then let go. I love these little Easter eggs that are in the game!
    Psn: Jello770
  • BradCafe
    125 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    Also a note to everyone reading this: you have to hold this button as well, at first it wouldn’t work for me because I would just press then let go. I love these little Easter eggs that are in the game!

Yeah and you also need to stand in a specific position for the activation prompt to appear. Like when picking up a rocket launcher in GA.

The devs get nowhere near enough credit for the detail in this game. I feel like every time I play I notice something new, especially in the really dense maps like Tatooine. Am thinking Jabba's Palace might have some stuff like this too.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • Saberscar223
    1022 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Wow I noticed this Day 1. I think it was the first map I played
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Wow I noticed this Day 1. I think it was the first map I played

Wow do you want a medal
    Psn: Jello770
  • Yeah, that is awesome! Everytime at Tatooine I always make sure the holoband is playing, good times. Has anyone found any other cool easter eggs to interact with? The only other interaction I recall is at the death star retracting the bridge.
  • Alex64
    5580 posts Member
    I haven't seen it yet