criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Hero Team Deathmatch request

I have suggested this so many times I made this new thread. How about making new game mode Hero Team Deathmatch or Hero Deathmatch, simple deathmatch is perhaps against Star Wars canon, but who cares if it is fun. I would still like to know if Kylo Ren could beat Darth Vader, or could Leia beat Han Solo. Then add challenges to play in team where there are only specific characters, that would be much more fun than these Showdowns and targets chasing. And you could also join in middle of match and perhaps get more BP if your team size was smaller. Then situations like 1vs1 or 1vs2 was possible also, but game would balance when there was more people joining. Game would not end until some max kills was reached for top player, how about 50 kills.

Replies

• quenaelin wrote: »
    I have suggested this so many times I made this new thread. How about making new game mode Hero Team Deathmatch or Hero Deathmatch, simple deathmatch is perhaps against Star Wars canon, but who cares if it is fun. I would still like to know if Kylo Ren could beat Darth Vader, or could Leia beat Han Solo. Then add challenges to play in team where there are only specific characters, that would be much more fun than these Showdowns and targets chasing. And you could also join in middle of match and perhaps get more BP if your team size was smaller. Then situations like 1vs1 or 1vs2 was possible also, but game would balance when there was more people joining. Game would not end until some max kills was reached for top player, how about 50 kills.

Nice idea yea a team deathmatch would be awesome.
  • They added the new 2v2. I hope they keep expanding on it.