criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why do all clones look exactly the same?!?!111?

Prev1
Kerle
427 posts Member
lol. they are all like the same guy, so lazyy EA couldnt make more than one face for them

no wonder the game is dying!
"Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.

Replies

• Cause they are clones ???? unbelievable................
  • Look in the mirror and wonder how is that possible
  • Because their mother decided that 1 child wasn’t enough.

Or that it was the perfect child, and other children weren't worth it so she created more of that same child.
    "It's true. All of it. The Dark Side. The Jedi. They're real". -Han Solo
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    Because their mother decided that 1 child wasn’t enough.

Or that it was the perfect child, and other children weren't worth it so she created more of that same child.

How do you copy + paste on a baby?
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • Kerle wrote: »

I'll get back to you on that.
    okjzkqv763wu.png
    On Yoda's Flying Chair: The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    This thread made me lol thank you
    Psn: Jello770
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Obvious sarcasm... but make it mor obvious because this is text.
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »

We could also talk about Jedi temple adjustments on Yodas toilet.
    Im seriously interested in this.

I mean, its obvious how he did "his business" on Dagobah, but how did his bathroom looked like on Coruscant?
    Thats the kind of information Lucas should've put in the prequels.

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Kerle wrote: »
    EvazanJr wrote: »

We could also talk about Jedi temple adjustments on Yodas toilet.
    Im seriously interested in this.

I mean, its obvious how he did "his business" on Dagobah, but how did his bathroom looked like on Coruscant?
    Thats the kind of information Lucas should've put in the prequels.

The floating chair has a little area in between the hovering part and his cushion that allows him to go whenever he wants. That is why Mace always looks like he just smelled something bad.

LMAO
  • mastery0ta
    5937 posts Member
    LOL what a thread. P.s. yoda is like 900, probably has a colostomy bag.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    How does Darth Vader use the restroom
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Han Solo dies in Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • NomiSunstrider
    1975 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Jello770 wrote: »
    How does Darth Vader use the restroom

He doesn't. He **** and **** his pants then goes to wash himself in a bacta tank. Krennick caught him in a bad time i guess.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Toddyrocket
    2310 posts Member

He does
    But Chewbacca take his body to cloners
    Its in the part after the credits
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator

He does
    But Chewbacca take his body to cloners
    Its in the part after the credits

Explains why he looks Totally different in ANH
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Toddyrocket
    2310 posts Member
    Correct
    I heard it on the Internet so it must be true ;)
  • Well they are clones of the Not-Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. He was recruited by a man named Tyranus (alias for Seperatist leader and former Jedi Master Count Dooku) on of the moons of Bokta. Apart from his pay which was considerable, he had one request, a single unaltered clone of himself (who answers any question with "Yep").
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Kerle wrote: »

Not sure about the copy part, but I imagine it's pretty easy to paste em. You just spike em like a football, bam, baby paste.

knowing.jpg
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    Derpdurp
    azk5w6iw4axs.jpg
  • We need a clone with a **** mustache
  • Empire_TW
    5493 posts Member
    A better question would be why aren't they voiced by Temeura Morrison.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • EOP
    60 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

Or why Boba and the clones don't sound the same.
  • JatFant
    444 posts Member
    We need a clone with a **** mustache

With a sombrero.
    ¡Hola que tal!
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    EOP wrote: »

Boba has an accent
  • Jello770 wrote: »

Boba has an accent

Maybe he worked on an accent to make himself sound more tuff. He did not sound frightening when he said "Yep".
    okjzkqv763wu.png
  • Xerxes52
    599 posts Member

Indeed. Why did Sev, Scorch, and Fixer all sound different from Boss? You can't explain that! ;)
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.
  • Clone201
    3617 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Some clone troopers had some sort of ''customization'' in them. Look at Captain Rex's hairstyle compared to standard troopers. Thing is, some clones had more facial hair and expression than the clone template Jango Fett. I bet that is what he is referring to, not that clones shouldn't be ''clones''.

99 is another example, even though he is defective.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Piscettios
    5575 posts Member
    We need a clone with a **** mustache

Helmetless Boba, at your service.

4qvjeyz1050h.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Slylacine
    184 posts Member
    Yeah I seriously can't stand the clone voice, or should've been the same as boba. That actually frustrates me lol
  • AsariSith
    321 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Slylacine wrote: »
    Yeah I seriously can't stand the clone voice, or should've been the same as boba. That actually frustrates me lol

It anit that half bad in all honest.
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    Slylacine wrote: »

I dont mind the clone voices. They are well made and fitting, though its weird Boba is voiced by Morrison (but not the clones) and in the german version the clones are the only characters who dont have their originial voices from all the other media. Besides, I actually prefer the german voice of Boba over the original, nothing against Morrison but the german speaker is just soo good.

• Kerle
    427 posts Member
    As we were speaking of clone voice, you know the real mess here?

The middle east. EA has COMPLETELY abandoned the project since its release and moved on to over projects.

There have been no EA employees involved from the day it came out and their media accounts are silent about it.

People are getting angry for missing content, THEY WANT MORE MAPS!!!!1 But EA does NOTHING!!

FFS EA just FIX YOUR MESS and move on to paid DLC and give them more maps already, then people wouldnt be so angry!!

Or make COSMETIC lootboxes with skins for golden AK-47 or camo RPG.

• Empire_TW
    5493 posts Member
    Xerxes52 wrote: »

Indeed. Why did Sev, Scorch, and Fixer all sound different from Boss? You can't explain that! ;)

Republic Commando would have literally been a whole game where someone is talking to himself.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Crabman
    200 posts Member
    Well they are clones of the Not-Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. He was recruited by a man named Tyranus (alias for Seperatist leader and former Jedi Master Count Dooku) on of the moons of Bokta. Apart from his pay which was considerable, he had one request, a single unaltered clone of himself (who answers any question with "Yep").

UZedmaCEg-UsF1IV8J3qBUW-PeIitact_Gem8H3n_mIefFOW4xSBQmgsoRdcMiEyNamfnA=w480-h208-nc
  • RyanK388
    1454 posts Member
    Some clones talk slightly different
    Some grew facial hair
    Some had head hair
    Some were shaved and/or bald

They were all equal

But some are better
    Like the ARCS they are the same but with superior training

Then you have Clone Commandos
  • SVEJ
    1158 posts Member
    Kerle wrote: »
    lol. they are all like the same guy, so lazyy EA couldnt make more than one face for them

no wonder the game is dying!

all the character models are the same but wear a different uniform
  • BucksawBoushh
    4457 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    And here we are again. A thread like this is thriving while others of actual substance sink to the depths.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Crabman
    200 posts Member
    And here we are again. A thread like this is thriving while others of actual substance sink to the depths.

Think of it as stress relief and it seems we get plenty of serious threads anyway with plenty of attention.

Some threads disappear because it's 10th time we've seen it or it have no substance to the op

It is GD.
  • BucksawBoushh
    4457 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Crabman wrote: »

Think of it as stress relief and it seems we get plenty of serious threads anyway with plenty of attention.

Some threads disappear because it's 10th time we've seen it or it have no substance to the op

It is GD.

That’s a fair point. Although it gets frustrating when you put thought and time into a thread and it just sinks. Not talking an “Officer is OP” or a “Can We Haz Clone Warz” thread.

But again, fair point. Carry on.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh