criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Deadpool 2 Talk

Midichlorian
1395 posts Member
edited May 2018
Thought it was totally amazing. The talents of Ryan Reynolds and Josh Brolin are outstanding and made this film much more entertaining than it should have been. I will say the humor does not pull any punches in being vulgar and black but hey that's what seperates this from typical MCU humor. There is a mid-credits scene so stay for it you won't regret it!
"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
Instagram
Twitter
DeviantArt
YouTube
346z5t0ufg6v.gif

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Can’t wait to see it. Was it as good as the first?
    Psn: Jello770
  • Midichlorian
    1395 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Jello770 wrote: »
    Can’t wait to see it. Was it as good as the first?
    It's very different from the first so I can't say. The first might be better for now because it's much more linear and easier to follow, but as a comic nerd to me there wasn't anything difficult to understand. As a film itself the story is all over the place but every scene and moment is entertaining regardless of the story behind it.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • rollind24
    4893 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Good to hear, I’ll be seeing it tomorrow. As soon as I clicked on this thread I regretted it thinking spoilers so I thank you!
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Good to hear, I’ll be seeing it tomorrow. As soon as I clicked on this thread I regretted it thinking spoilers so I thank you!
    Yup, so glad I get see the movie about our favorite smuggler a week after the movie with our favorite mercenary.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • rollind24
    4893 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Great movie! Pretty much what I was expecting with some surprise cameos and a character I wasn’t expecting to see.

Extra credit scenes confirmed as canon as well lol!

I even got a Deadpool 2 beer coozy the attendants were tossing into the crowd before the movie started haha

Me leaving work today
    dgjk3mi6dk8j.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter