criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So I tried something today.

Empire_TW
5907 posts Member
edited May 2018
So I've been losing sleep over my enemies not knowing that they weren't expecting special forces and having learnt that emotes still haven't been fixed I got a bit bummed, when I logged in for the first time I was really impressed by the new menus and went over to Iden and saw that they at least fixed her emotes to the point where he mouth at least moved. I saw on twitter that they seemed to have finally figured out why Leia's and Iden's emotes don't work because of their alternate fire and it was said it should be fixed next patch.

So when I was waiting for a match of HvV to start I decided to try to play without cards so I could emote. To my amazement I Iden does really well without cards. We still lost (really close game though) because I had teammates who despite camping in the most irrelevant parts of the map as the target still managed to get themselves killed and Rey decided to be Boba Fett for a change and camp on that one roof (Administrator's palace was the map). I think i'll be doing this until her emotes are fixed, for HvV at least.

Also can someone tell me the issue with Leia's new skin and emotes? They worked in the menu but I've heard they aren't voiced correctly at the moment. I didn't have time to check and won't be able to for awhile.
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
hojevrxvarht.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• TheScape
    2020 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    I saw on twitter that they seemed to have finally figured out why Leia's and Iden's emotes don't work because of their alternate fire and it was said it should be fixed next patch.

I hope that this is true. I have waited a long time to spam her emotes. She has some of the best ones.
    May your heart be your guiding key.