criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This is not okay

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited May 2018
It's been half a year and we still haven't gotten content. A recycled bespin and jabba's palace map doesn't qualify so step back. When I purchased the game I never expected this. The title has been forever damaged. The skeleton crew isn't to blame it's EA moving their developers to other games. It's literally been half a year and you guys are still telling us to wait. The solo map should've been released the 16th. I am so close to uninstalling and next time I buy an EA game might be never. *insert "the effort is no longer profitable meme"* I never thought you guys could mess up this bad holy shyster talk about the low of the lows.

Replies

• A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    They're taking advantage of Star Wars and violating it in ways I've never known possible
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The only reason I don't want their license taken away is because I love Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heroes but if they did it'd be very satisfying
  • pmdjn4vqvukd.gif

But yes, I agree. If they can’t revitalize this game then their license to Star Wars should be revoked.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    It's been half a year and we still haven't gotten content. A recycled bespin and jabba's palace map doesn't qualify so step back. When I purchased the game I never expected this. The title has been forever damaged. The skeleton crew isn't to blame it's EA moving their developers to other games. It's literally been half a year and you guys are still telling us to wait. The solo map should've been released the 16th. I am so close to uninstalling and next time I buy an EA game might be never. *insert "the effort is no longer profitable meme"* I never thought you guys could mess up this bad holy shyster talk about the low of the lows.

K.
    Psn: Jello770
  • pmdjn4vqvukd.gif

But yes, I agree. If they can’t revitalize this game then their license to Star Wars should be revoked.

Yeah I'm slightly insane.
  • bfloo
    14100 posts Member
    They're taking advantage of Star Wars and violating it in ways I've never known possible

I do agree they are taking advantage of the Star Wars name to release games that lack effort compared to Battlefield.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I agree that this game needs content but I also thought the update was great. All quality of life that was needed (load times specifically are amazing) and I hope these continue.
  • Shinjuku
    1758 posts Member

You ain't lied there. Expect it to continue, they're currently working on Battlefield V. Star Wars Battlefront 2 hasn't got no chance of getting the attention and serious development that it so desperately needs. It is what it is unfortunately, June is around the corner so we'll see what they put out. In the mean time, I'll be playing Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round, Tekken 7, Paladins and Fortnite while I'll be waiting on Red Dead Redemption and H1Z1.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • pmdjn4vqvukd.gif

Yeah I'm slightly insane.

Guess what?

kdvacep6t007.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh