criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Consumables!

kez432
149 posts Member
With a character already leveled out to max. We need a reason to keep playing. A purpose for skill point allocation. Health, regen or bonus. Extra damage or defense consumables would add another dimension to game play. Simple enough,

Replies

• kez432
    149 posts Member
    1. Not an MMORPG. :wink:
    2. You really want us Maxed out Gangsters to be that much more #Gangster!? :sunglasses:
    3. Too many “Nerf Maxed Player Bonuses” Posts.
    Knowing full well you can’t nerf a players skill anyways. :neutral:

I do agree that Max MP Rank should give something to show off. Unique Badge/Symbol for time put in/Dedication. :blush:

I wouldn’t really want this personally. It would bring too much into an already unstable environment.

Just my Honest opinion.

But, if everyone had them. The sauce for the goose, as they say.
  • Dash
    11447 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    kez432 wrote: »
    2. You really want us Maxed out Gangsters to be that much more #Gangster!? :sunglasses:

I do agree that Max MP Rank should give something to show off. Unique Badge/Symbol for time put in/Dedication. :blush:

I wouldn’t really want this personally. It would bring too much into an already unstable environment.

Just my Honest opinion.

But, if everyone had them. The sauce for the goose, as they say.

I get it, I truly do.

I just think that adding that into the mix would make things worse and put them farther behind than intended.

Approved Content Schedule Adherence etc.

Now Legendary Star Cards with Bonus %’s, I’m 100% down for. :wink:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member

Just my Honest opinion.

DUDE YES
    Psn: Jello770
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Jello770 wrote: »

Just my Honest opinion.

DUDE YES

@Dash_Gaming @Jello770
    2am2ip.gif
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Jello770 wrote: »

Just my Honest opinion.

DUDE YES

@Dash_Gaming @Jello770
    2am2ip.gif

b11gycbirg91.gif
    Psn: Jello770
  • JAREDUP
    1398 posts Member
    WORLD OF TANKS! Premium shells, oh yes, pay to win
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    WORLD OF TANKS! Premium shells, oh yes, pay to win

It's not pay to win with in game currency that are not crystals
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    With a character already leveled out to max. We need a reason to keep playing.

eB348b3.png
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Spiito wrote: »

eB348b3.png

Fun has to be kept fresh. Like a dead Tauntaun
  • Spiito
    1349 posts Member
    kez432 wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »

eB348b3.png

Fun has to be kept fresh. Like a dead Tauntaun

Yeah, I agree. I'm constantly asking for fresh new things in SWBF2. But I don't think consumables are the way to go. If the solution to increase fun is by adding more things, I'd vote new Starcards. (New abilities to test in combat/form new strategies around.) New starcards would provide more options for everyone, new and old players would have to level these cards up.

However, besides new content being added, when something becomes stale it's good to change One's own tactics and how One thinks within/outside of the box. If you aren't having fun with how things are presently, you could try switching things up, challenging yourself by playing without the hud, kill log, or anything outside of your typical playstyle. Try taking a loadout you've avoided, maybe. When I get bored with something, I try to find new ways I can experience that thing. (I've had lots of fun in SWBF2, but I'd really like some new content. One's own creativity can only go so far.)