criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hero's need a puller!

kez432
149 posts Member
edited May 2018
Boba Fett is a pain! Especially on Yavin 4. if he's the target it's almost a guaranteed point for villains. Hero's need a counter. Either a hero with a jet pack or a force user with a pull force power like Kylo's
Post edited by kez432 on

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    You mean like Kylo’s
    Psn: Jello770
  • Empire_TW
    4552 posts Member
    Yeah light side needs a Kylo Ren like pull ability.
    o0nd046sr01r.jpg
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    You mean like Kylo’s

To right, my mistake but, you get the idea.
  • Yes, I'm very tired of HvV matches getting ruined by runners. I didn't sign up for Chase, Tag, or Hide-and-Seek. It sucks all of the fun out of the match when you have someone decide to just run around instead of participate in the match.
  • If they Hero ability swapping star cards are true, then Skywalker should have his repulse replaceable with a force jump.

Jump vertically as high as Boba can fly vertically, and then when you land you do the repulse ability- maybe a star card upgrade.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
    ∆^∆
  • Midichlorian
    1395 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Most effective ways to get Boba.
    Chewbacca can bring him down from the sky.
    Lando&Finn can get in a shot no matter where Boba is.
    Han's detonite can bring down Boba.
    Luke and Yoda can push him into drop-zones.
    Leia's rapid fire will keep Boba on the run but he will have to consume fuel to do so.

Rey can mind trick him but only kill him if he is already in a drop-zone and has little fuel left, other than that she generally has the most trouble.

However Yavin, yeah may as kill yourself if you're the LS-Target to get it over with.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Most effective ways to get Boba.
    Chewbacca can bring him down from the sky.
    Lando&Finn can get in a shot no matter where Boba is.
    Han's detonite can bring down Boba.
    Luke and Yoda can push him into drop-zones.
    Leia's rapid fire will keep Boba on the run but he will have to consume fuel to do so.

Rey can mind trick him but only kill him if he is already in a drop-zone and has little fuel left, other than that she generally has the most trouble.

However Yavin, yeah may as kill yourself if you're the LS-Target to get it over with.

Yep
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    If they Hero ability swapping star cards are true, then Skywalker should have his repulse replaceable with a force jump.

Jump vertically as high as Boba can fly vertically, and then when you land you do the repulse ability- maybe a star card upgrade.

i'd ike to see everyone get a boost to jump. Especially Yoda.
  • hsf_
    1540 posts Member
    kez432 wrote: »
    If they Hero ability swapping star cards are true, then Skywalker should have his repulse replaceable with a force jump.

Why not give them double jump? Call it "Force jump"
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »

I could not agree more. Most Star Wars games had double jump.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    hsf_ wrote: »

I could not agree more. Most Star Wars games had double jump.
    Double jump is like a worse looking version of the hold jump.
  • Need a Lightside Hero with Force Pull?

dx0mdj.gif

He is the Chosen One, you must see it.