criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

There’s still glitches in Strike!

d0kRX
1305 posts Member
I’m sure everybody knows but our team had to take a loss on Hoth in strike a few minutes ago because we couldn’t turn off the explosives at one of the objectives. We had the room fully under our control, just no square button or anything. Pretty sad, we were going to win too. :s
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• SVEJ
    1151 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »
    I’m sure everybody knows but our team had to take a loss on Hoth in strike a few minutes ago because we couldn’t turn off the explosives at one of the objectives. We had the room fully under our control, just no square button or anything. Pretty sad, we were going to win too. :s

good ol DICE
  • d0kRX
    1305 posts Member
    SVEJ wrote: »

good ol DICE

Yup
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member

Yeah this is very annoying! Happens randomly sometimes for me on XB as well. Usually one of us on the team can defuse/plant the bomb for some reason so if it’s not working for you, let a teammate try maybe. Also doing it ove and over again like 5 times made it work for me once, but it obviously needs to be fixed, not that DICE has made any real updates to Strike since launch.

• moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    The package tracking icon remaining at it’s starting point is still occurring too.
  • Endor Strike Rebel respawning can still be glitchy aswell, though it only happened once to me after the recent patch.
  • I’ve noticed several glitches in Strike.
    The packages falling through the floor on Endor and Kamino until it respawns at the start.
    Unable to active / deactivate bombs on Hoth and starkiller base.

Once on Hoth I spawned in as a Wookie, went out of bounds and the announcer said “clones aren’t cowards!”