criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Trooper Heroes would be easy and cheap to make

BradCafe
129 posts Member
Was thinking last night that it would be fun to play as a Stormtrooper or Clonetrooper in HvV and these would be really easy to make as well given that all of the assets are already created and in the game. The character/s could just be generic trooper options or specific characters such as Rex or Cody.

Boost their health and other stats from the other modes, maybe give them a few abilities, and BOOM instant new heroes to play as in-game. They could even add a helmetless appearance to sell as well.

Sure this wouldn't be Obiwan or Anakin but it would still be new content that many would appreciate. This would also be some much-needed Prequel content that many have been hankering for.

Personally would love to see Rex and Cody as separate heroes with slightly different stats and star cards.
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I’ll take a few high quality heros over some easy ones.

Still hope we get Clone commanders in some way!
  • BradCafe
    129 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    I’ll take a few high quality heros over some easy ones.

Still hope we get Clone commanders in some way!

Oh for sure, I want completely original high quality heroes too but if dev resources are an issue, making a Rex and/or Cody hero would be such an easy way to make new content to keep people happy in the interim. There are also quite a few people I've seen online who have been demanding these characters be added too.
  • Midichlorian
    1409 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Trooper
    Aerial
    Enforcers
    Heroes

There can be a middleman between Enforcers and Heroes. Not sure what they can be called, maybe "Prestige".
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Dash
    11530 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Trooper
    Aerial
    Enforcers
    Heroes

There can be a middleman between Enforcers and Heroes. Not sure what they can be called, maybe "Prestige".

Could have tiers like:

Heroes/Villains
    Special Combatants/Special Forces
    Reinforcements/Melee Reinforcements
    Troopers
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Down.

Let’s get it.

dafuc3pazpna.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • BradCafe
    129 posts Member
    Trooper
    Aerial
    Enforcers
    Heroes

The reason I'd want them has heroes is because Heroes vs Villains is the mode I play the most. Plus it's been a while since we've gotten a new hero character.