criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rank systems??

RC2074
128 posts Member
I having been gaming for some time and I can not figure out the rank systems in BF2. So far I have not seen any purpose. No extra anything like ekstra loot boxes or anything.. Please anyone enlighten men please?

Replies

• RC2074
    128 posts Member
    Addendum. I called the game support and they are useless..! EA games suck and I will not spend my money on any game made by them again ever! Bad service and bad product!
  • What do you mean? If you rank up you get Credits, other than that it doesn't do much, because it doesn't say much.
  • RC2074 wrote: »
    I having been gaming for some time and I can not figure out the rank systems in BF2. So far I have not seen any purpose. No extra anything like ekstra loot boxes or anything.. Please anyone enlighten men please?

What do you mean by "rank systems"? Why you level up? Or your rank? Both have their rewards but I don't understand what you are talking about.