criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Squad System

Seronax
520 posts Member
Hey Folks!

In short, in the current game there is no chance to play within Squads. Since Battlefield 2 many game made their own squad system and its time to add this feature to battlefront 2.
As an example within SA we would have at the rebel side

Gold Squad
Red Squad
Blue Squad

etc

Each squad has one leader who can order to attack/defend or focus objectives and by doing that everyone would recive extra Points.

Copy paste the same system what u use within Battlefield 3-4-1 and soon 5.

Also a better HUD within squads/groups members would be awesome! Currently i cant even find the ppl within my group cause their icons are so small + out of range most of the time.
When they ask me to help them it takes years until i find them.

Thats it for today :D
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• The squad/partner system has been forgotten about ever since the underwhelming Season 1.5 release.

We need a better squad system. Playing in a party was so much better in BF15. If they can’t revamp what they have, which they’ve said they’re working on numerous times, then just revert back to the old system. At least it felt as if you were actually playing together.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Seronax
    520 posts Member
    The squad/partner system has been forgotten about ever since the underwhelming Season 1.5 release.

We need a better squad system. Playing in a party was so much better in BF15. If they can’t revamp what they have, which they’ve said they’re working on numerous times, then just revert back to the old system. At least it felt as if you were actually playing together.

Agreed! The current game has only group option and nothing else!

Atm i saw the new Battlefield5 trailer...also read about it a bit and it has everything what this game missing out!
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    One of the few things I wouldn’t mind porting over from Battlefield is the squad system. If you want to lone wolf you can so no skin off my back. I couldn’t stand random partners spawning in me giving my position away in Battlefront 2015.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Totally on board with this. It’s probably my main want ata this time. Squad generation, either open or closed(invite only). It doesn’t need a leader issuing commands, your party or friend chat will suffice. Just something simple. Squad spawn is an absolute must however. I play with one friend a lot of times and it’s impossible on maps like Tatooine for us both to set our troopers up with anti-vehicle load outs and coordinate any meaningful gameplay.

I think Heroes should be excluded from squad spawn, however. Just troopers.
  • Battlefront 2 is enjoyable just for lone wolves. It makes no sense to play the game with friends.
  • Battlefront 2 is enjoyable just for lone wolves. It makes no sense to play the game with friends.

People just get in the way. Lone wolf all the way.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."