criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Battlefront II Companion App

Skowsa
316 posts Member
There is a thread in the Feedback portion of this forum calling for the introduction of a Companion App - Click Here - but I don't think as many people go in that area of the forum and so it isn't getting the traffic it deserves. So what do you think about the idea of an app similar to what we had for Battlefront (2015) being released for this game?

For the Companion App, you could include the game to earn a few more credits (no new game needed) and it should take very little work to make it happen. All of the level data and gameplay stats are already stored on the EA database servers and so it would mainly be the front-end GUI that would need to be programmed. This would create more interest in the game from its existing and former players and help keep it going.
Somewhere between "the sky is falling" and "everything is awesome" lies the truth.

Replies

• Because it is never going to happen.
  • We were baited into this feature with the first BF, and personally, I thought it was great. It gave me some extra incentive to keep track of myself and set goals. It's not going to be implemented now. Another de-merit to add to the list.
  • Skowsa
    316 posts Member
    Because it is never going to happen.

Bah! Hum bug!
    We were baited into this feature with the first BF, and personally, I thought it was great. It gave me some extra incentive to keep track of myself and set goals. It's not going to be implemented now. Another de-merit to add to the list.

I am with you there. I used it more than in-game to keep track of what I was doing and what I needed to complete Hutt Contracts, Objectives, etc.

I guess it is just a pipe-dream of mine now. :(
    Somewhere between "the sky is falling" and "everything is awesome" lies the truth.
  • LunarCoil
    370 posts Member
    I read one of the devs posting somewhere that they won’t be making a companion app for this game. Can’t remember where I saw it, so I can’t provide a link as proof.