criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

All quiet on the 'new' squad system

....just seems we need to remind DICE they said "we're working on it" ....The one thing perhaps the forum community agrees on the current one is not fit for any purpose so change or drop it especially now as I am getting regularly no ability to re-spawn on Ps4 Strike...always returned to squad despite anything I try.

Replies

• tankertoad
    5959 posts Member
    Well let's make a list of all the things they're working on or thinking about:

Stats
    Private servers
    Conquest
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »

Stats
    Private servers
    Conquest

Add skin changes between matches.

All of these should be priorities other than stats.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Skin changes between matches would be so bottom of/off any prority list for me personally
  • Skin changes between matches would be so bottom of/off any prority list for me personally

Top priority in my opinion.
  • BucksawBoushh
    4871 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    * duplicate
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »

Stats
    Private servers
    Conquest

Add skin changes between matches.

All of these should be priorities other than stats.

fixing boussh emotes.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Are they working in a "Squad" system?

• Alex64 wrote: »

There was a official post a long time ago so long ago I have forgotten if it said review or re-work. The minimum they should do is allow you to opt out of being in a squad
  • tankertoad
    5959 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »

There was a official post a long time ago so long ago I have forgotten if it said review or re-work. The minimum they should do is allow you to opt out of being in a squad

There was some Dennis oriented, I think it was, discussion about a more robust Squad system. I think the first idea was you spawn in with your squad only for premades.

Changing skins in game is up there for me too. To me they're all priorities not really rank ordered.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Empire_TW
    6076 posts Member
    Well whatever it ends up being (if it does end up happening) I hope they think it out well. For some reason I feel like if they added squads 5 guys turning into 20 in the blink of an eye would start happening frequently and have a negative impact on the game.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Well whatever it ends up being (if it does end up happening) I hope they think it out well. For some reason I feel like if they added squads 5 guys turning into 20 in the blink of an eye would start happening frequently and have a negative impact on the game.

Agreed. You shouldn't be able to spawn in on each other, but always be in the same squad and always see each other. Perhaps they could lower the long respawn times if anyone in your squad is still alive instead of waiting for it to fill?
  • Having a squad system just for Premades would be throwing oil on the fire