criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

All quiet on the 'new' squad system

....just seems we need to remind DICE they said "we're working on it" ....The one thing perhaps the forum community agrees on the current one is not fit for any purpose so change or drop it especially now as I am getting regularly no ability to re-spawn on Ps4 Strike...always returned to squad despite anything I try.

Replies

  • tankertoad
    5552 posts Member
    Well let's make a list of all the things they're working on or thinking about:

    Stats
    Private servers
    Conquest
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Well let's make a list of all the things they're working on or thinking about:

    Stats
    Private servers
    Conquest

    Add skin changes between matches.

    All of these should be priorities other than stats.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Skin changes between matches would be so bottom of/off any prority list for me personally
  • Skin changes between matches would be so bottom of/off any prority list for me personally

    Top priority in my opinion.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • BucksawBoushh
    3300 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    * duplicate
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Devlin21
    8285 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Well let's make a list of all the things they're working on or thinking about:

    Stats
    Private servers
    Conquest

    Add skin changes between matches.

    All of these should be priorities other than stats.

    fixing boussh emotes.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Alex64
    5550 posts Member
    Are they working in a "Squad" system?
    Good night, oh baby! Sleep tight, oh baby!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Are they working in a "Squad" system?

    There was a official post a long time ago so long ago I have forgotten if it said review or re-work. The minimum they should do is allow you to opt out of being in a squad
  • tankertoad
    5552 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Are they working in a "Squad" system?

    There was a official post a long time ago so long ago I have forgotten if it said review or re-work. The minimum they should do is allow you to opt out of being in a squad

    There was some Dennis oriented, I think it was, discussion about a more robust Squad system. I think the first idea was you spawn in with your squad only for premades.

    Changing skins in game is up there for me too. To me they're all priorities not really rank ordered.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Empire_TW
    4188 posts Member
    Well whatever it ends up being (if it does end up happening) I hope they think it out well. For some reason I feel like if they added squads 5 guys turning into 20 in the blink of an eye would start happening frequently and have a negative impact on the game.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Well whatever it ends up being (if it does end up happening) I hope they think it out well. For some reason I feel like if they added squads 5 guys turning into 20 in the blink of an eye would start happening frequently and have a negative impact on the game.

    Agreed. You shouldn't be able to spawn in on each other, but always be in the same squad and always see each other. Perhaps they could lower the long respawn times if anyone in your squad is still alive instead of waiting for it to fill?
  • Having a squad system just for Premades would be throwing oil on the fire
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!