criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please Make Emotes & Skins Milestone (Not Timed Challenge) Rewards

BucksawBoushh
4223 posts Member
edited May 2018
Two things I love in this game are emotes and skins.

Now, this may be a somewhat selfish thread, but I personally think it’s both a reasonable and logical request. I think emotes and skins should be rewards for Milestones, and NOT for the Timed Challenges.

I’m sure I’m not alone here, but due to work I’m rarely able to complete any of these Timed Challenges. I missed all of the Hoth skin challenges, twice each. I’ll also be missing all 3 of the Season 1.5 emote challenges.

It appears as if they’re saving emotes for challenges. That’s all fine and dandy, but I think since Milestones are much more challenging, and more importantly, they don’t expire, these emotes and skins should be used as rewards here as opposed to rewards for Timed Challenges.

I’m not saying it’s “unfair” and I’m not over here stomping my feet when I miss out on an emote, but I think it would be a welcomed trade off for those that don’t always have access to the game when these challenges pop up.

PSN: BucksawBoushh

Replies

• MWB33
    1369 posts Member
    I second this idea...especially for hero emotes, the forgotten aspect of emotes.

They could've put 4 milestones per hero instead of 2, tiered them appropriately, and made each of the hero emotes a reward.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I think they should be for emotes and victory poses, as skins are their money maker :#
    Psn: Jello770
  • I think they should just let us buy the ones we want with credits or crystals as I'm only missing a few hero ones, all the challenges are rubbish for me