criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

The skin I would happily pay 80k credits for.

InFernoZ
277 posts Member
zy20cd1wtkb8.jpg
b7q0vd8nv47p.jpg
sauxc4top7ej.jpg
kkxburi5xnlk.jpg

Luke main

Replies

• Ditto.

And as a Legendary Skin:

“Seductive Suspenders Skin:zcjsx4ek25c0.jpeg

I agree with you. I just can’t help but post that picture sometimes lol. :lol:

I think I'll pass on that one :o
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Adi_Gallia wrote: »
    Ditto.

And as a Legendary Skin:

Me too lol. I still remember coming across it on Google. I was like “Duuuuude, cannot Unsee”! :neutral:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Adi_Gallia wrote: »
    Ditto.

And as a Legendary Skin:

Me too lol. I still remember coming across it on Google. I was like “Duuuuude, cannot Unsee”! :neutral:

:D
  • Batman20
    1776 posts Member
    I can't see how it would be legendary would most likely be epic
  • I'm still waiting for Maul without legs. And no, I don't mean with his cybernetic legs. I mean Maul crawling on the ground, entrails dragging along the floor.

That, or him just floating. Literally he behaves the same, but Doodle Bob just got an eraser and cropped out his waste and below...
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • TLJ Luke is the only one I would consider to be Legendary.

Legendary Maul should be the robot legs maul from the clone wars, hooded maul should be epic. Savage Opress skin for maul should be another Legendary.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • InFernoZ
    277 posts Member
    @Batman20 @BucksawBoushh

I know it wouldn't be legendary but it's how much I want a new Luke skin thats actually "new".
    Luke main
  • tankertoad
    5979 posts Member
    I pay a 100k credits. No Id pay 150 K credits for pink Darth Vader
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »

I hope you never have the opportunity. I'll never play this game again if they ever implemented such a silly skin.
  • JackTHorn
    3651 posts Member
    Epic at most.

Legendary Luke (in my opinion) would be one of or all of the following.

Royal Award Luke
    jh7dnkmllfd8.jpeg
    Really, I feel like that one should be the new default Luke for free, and the current all-black ROTJ one should be Uncommon for 10k credits. At most, vice, versa.
  • gbm
    364 posts Member
    Truthfully, until we can freely select what skin we want as the game is starting, it makes no sense to start shelling out stuff for them.

Lando in his Skiff outfit looked silly running around Bespin.
  • tankertoad
    5979 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »

I hope you never have the opportunity. I'll never play this game again if they ever implemented such a silly skin.

Stormtroopers running around with no helmets and ponytails did better than this title.

• tankertoad wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »

Stormtroopers running around with no helmets and ponytails did better than this title.

Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    Epic at most.

Royal Award Luke
    jh7dnkmllfd8.jpeg
    Really, I feel like that one should be the new default Luke for free, and the current all-black ROTJ one should be Uncommon for 10k credits. At most, vice, versa.

notice the Han-like smuggler belt & buckle system he adopted after nuking a death star with 260K lives aboard. Luke needs a blaster option if you earn his skin...I'm saying yes he rocks that outfit & yes looks great in the yellow. Question still begs if he was trying to impress - unbeknownst at the time, his sister - or was leaving on a smuggle mission with Han after this closing shot...

ewlt8qtq1gz1.jpeg
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• tankertoad
    5979 posts Member
    The answer is George Lucas didn't know if there's going to be another movie or not.

• univurshul wrote: »
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    Epic at most.

Royal Award Luke
    jh7dnkmllfd8.jpeg

notice the Han-like smuggler belt & buckle system he adopted after nuking a death star with 260K lives aboard. Luke needs a blaster option if you earn his skin...I'm saying yes he rocks that outfit & yes looks great in the yellow. Question still begs if he was trying to impress - unbeknownst at the time, his sister - or was leaving on a smuggle mission with Han after this closing shot...

ewlt8qtq1gz1.jpeg

He was trying to impress Han by stealing his clothes
    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • Psy3d
    720 posts Member
    Luke is pure innocence until he got corrupted with harsh things life threw at him. Yep we need the innocent Luke skin...I will even feel sorry for attacking him :/
  • TLJ Luke is the only one I would consider to be Legendary.

Legendary Maul should be the robot legs maul from the clone wars, hooded maul should be epic. Savage Opress skin for maul should be another Legendary.

.. Or his Crait skin (against Kylo, in TLJ)

• Bespin Luke is another good one as well.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    Bespin Luke is another good one as well.

LOVE Bespin Luke!!!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• il96 wrote: »
    q0tbc4suei4w.png

THIS!

They can label this skin as ‘The Senate’
  • Dash
    11615 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    il96 wrote: »
    q0tbc4suei4w.png

THIS!

Ya got my Support. :sunglasses:

As long as it comes with the “I am the Senate” & “So it’s treason then” emotes!

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• il96 wrote: »
    q0tbc4suei4w.png

THIS!

Senate Aesthetic™
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Bespin Luke is another good one as well.

Bespin BF2015 drop for GA with Bespin Luke skin.

Sullust BF2015 drop for basically every gamemode with Greedo and Nien.

Scarif BF2015 drop for basically every gamemode with Krennic and Jyn.

These need to happen as bonus content drops between major new content drops throughout the rest of the year.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Empire_TW
    6439 posts Member
    I'd gladly pay all the credits in the world for a certain skin from Trueblood for Iden (can't really post a picture of it).
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.