criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Open all crates at once option.

kez432
149 posts Member
I stack em up to about 10 to 20 before I open them a there nothing to interesting anymore. At least give us the option to open them all at once.

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Laziness is not the Jedi way
    Psn: Jello770
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    Laziness is not the Jedi way

Fat lot of good it did them too. ;)
  • Phyrebrat
    823 posts Member
    The whole daily crate thing is a waste of time now. It always has the same 500 credits so what’s the point?

I’d rather it was allocated to my pool of credits when I log in/start rather than the pointless exercise of opening it.

pH
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Phyrebrat wrote: »
    The whole daily crate thing is a waste of time now. It always has the same 500 credits so what’s the point?

I’d rather it was allocated to my pool of credits when I log in/start rather than the pointless exercise of opening it.

pH

I agree
  • Hi, first post.

So I have 883,674 credits and 69 unopened crates... I really wish for an "open all crates at once option".
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Why is this an issue? Just take the 10 seconds to open them when you get them. There's not exactly any use to saving them up, so there's no need for an 'open all' feature. If you couldn't be bothered to open them when you got them, then you'll just have to suck it up and spend a few minutes opening them all. Not really a big deal and would be way more trouble than it's worth no doubt.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF