criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Additional hero's needed.

kez432
149 posts Member
edited May 2018
Even with the new 2 v 2 mode. I find that lack of hero's limits mt interest for any great length of time and addfitional hero.s are desperately needed.
It concerns me that we may only see 1 additional hero per side or 2 at best. With the rich tapestry of characters available from this Universe, it saddens me that this game is so underpopulated.

hero
mace Windu
Adi gallia
Plo Kloon
Captain panaka
Padme
Ks-20
Mara jade
Cleg lars on his hover chair (why not) :)
Captain Rex

Darkside

ventress
Dooku
Darth talon
Cad bane
Zam Wesell
Aura Sing
Darth Malgus
Snoke
Ree Yees
Darth Lumiya

Replies

• F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    u4m1znc97x0y.jpeg
    kez432 wrote: »
    Even with the new 2 v 2 mode. I find that lack of hero's limits mt interest for any great length of time and addfitional hero.s are desperately needed.
    It concerns me that we may only see 1 additional hero per side or 2 at best. With the rich tapestry of characters available from this Universe, it saddens me that is som underpopulated.

hero

Uncle Owen on his hover chair (why not) :)

You mean Cliegg perhaps.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Mister Bones.
    Psn: Jello770
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    F03hammer wrote: »
    u4m1znc97x0y.jpeg
    It concerns me that we may only see 1 additional hero per side or 2 at best. With the rich tapestry of characters available from this Universe, it saddens me that is som underpopulated.

hero

You mean Cliegg perhaps.

Yeah, give him a blaster and let him tare it up on that litte hover chair
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    F03hammer wrote: »
    u4m1znc97x0y.jpeg

hero

You mean Cliegg perhaps.

Yeah, give him a blaster and let him tare it up on that litte hover chair

His hover chair would have to be empty for him to "tare it up"
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak