criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Once Again, Weekly Challenge Doesn't Work

NUBIESAN
16 posts Member
You would think that after the Boba Fett/Bossk fiasco the devs would figure out how to make the challenges track correctly, but you would be wrong.

Earlier today, I played as Han Solo, partner as Luke. We each had a kill, round 1. Second round, I played Chewbacca, he played as Yoda, two kills. Third round, Lando and Rey. We lost, but won the next round and the overall match. Result? Still 0/5.

Is it so hard to make this work?

It was nice that they changed the Boba Fett challenge to 5 kills, but if none of them are counted, what's the point?

Replies

• lerodemmy
    3334 posts Member
    Play as Han and Chewie together.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

I completed the challenge quickly by splitting them up. In fact, the two times I played as Han and Chewie together, someone got a kill, but it didn't track.

OP, it tracks randomly. But eventually it does track (at least for me). It's quite frustrating.
  • marvin616
    376 posts Member
    lerodemmy wrote: »

I completed the challenge quickly by splitting them up. In fact, the two times I played as Han and Chewie together, someone got a kill, but it didn't track.

OP, it tracks randomly. But eventually it does track (at least for me). It's quite frustrating.

Same here. Had only 2 kills track with Han and Chewy together and 3 with them separate. I probably had at least 15 kills before it finally counted the 5 needed.
  • Worked fine for me. Took like 10 minutes to do all new challenges this morning.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

That is how it worked for me.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • LunarCoil
    367 posts Member
    Last night I played a few rounds. I noticed later on that it gave me the points I needed to complete the challenges, so maybe there is a delay sometimes. It was hard to work out what was going on.
  • Blinker
    465 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    We asked them to put a post saying how the new challenges are supposed to work to accomplish it. What they put up in a thread is just the wording from the challenge which to be honest is just pointless.

They need to actually tell us exactly what your supposed to do so we know if it bugged. Ie han or chewie must be present ? Does not work as described. I got my kills when chewie and han were together at same time.

rey or luke must be present? Mine only worked when the other player was rey or luke and I was some one else. And restart console every time it stopped working. Every few rounds.

Bossk or boba must be present ? Same as han only work if both you and other person was bossk and boba together ?.

At least they made it shorter for lucky people that hadn't took hours doing 10 down to 5. But still no one from dice can do the simple thing of explain how the challenge is supposed to work.

I'd say all together on 3 accounts I did 10 rey and luke. 10 boba and bossk. 5 solo and chewie. I must of wasted at least 25-30 hours of my life for 3 emotes for mine and my 2 nephews accounts.