criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - The Han Solo Season - June

13Next

Replies

• Any news on the large scale game mode coming to Arcade next month?;)

Hopefully, we hear about it at EA Play.

Conquest. Just sayin.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Trev_Swen wrote: »
    Hey EA as a player who loves Star Wars. Just wanted to say "Thank you" for all your hard work. Thanks for all your hard work and can't wait to hear more this summer.

This is the only game I have and only game I play today. Not all of us are upset at you or this game.

Trev_Swen

Listen to this one. Game is still good. I mean great!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    Why would you NOT add that mud planet which had actual battles taking place....

Because we know very little about it.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Its all good guys. Star Wars means a lot to all of us and I don't want to see that ruined.

EA did make a mistake but like Lando said in the season: "What can I say? I'm a believer in second chances."
  • Spiffy
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg

The_Cloaked_One
  • Sorry. They are motivated delivering on what was promised. This game is still buggy ****. Everything they are releasing is late, underwhelming, minimal and buggy. This is a JOKE of a major software game. Period. It is a joke. 1st world problems? Are they trying to solve world hunger you genius? NO. Are they providing GARBAGE when I paid $80 for something way better? Yes. Do I have a right to be disappointed? Yes. So unless you have something of any value to say and actually have any kind of knowledge about software development (which I am sure you don't ) then leave your sorry expectations and acceptance of garbage at the door. #notMyStarWars

Wow. I do believe your own post is actually ruder about yourself and your personality than I could possibly ever be.
  • Yadek
    1 posts Member
    I haven't seen any new heroes on this update just new skins .It is upsetting after watching the movie.I believe Dryden Vos and Enfys Nest would be great assests .
  • Yadek wrote: »
    I haven't seen any new heroes on this update just new skins .It is upsetting after watching the movie.I believe Dryden Vos and Enfys Nest would be great assests .

Please. See EA play news... Season 3- Conquest, ObiWan, Anakin, Greivous, Dooku, Geonosis the largest map by far ever created, HvV Starfighters, and hinted more hunt modes. This is just the waiting music. :sunglasses:
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • DarthJ
    5147 posts Member
    Any info on patch sizes @F8RGE @T0TALfps for tomorrow?
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • June 12... no update yet...
  • Updating
  • 80 000 credits each legendary skins for lando and han or 20$ ? Wow . It was 15000 credits for luke and vador. The patch note said legendary but omg... will it be 250 000 credits for new heroes this fall?
  • Where in the hell is ewok hunt?
  • IdiotAlien wrote: »
    Where in the **** is ewok hunt?

Next to blast.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Devlin21
    8082 posts Member
    IdiotAlien wrote: »

Next to blast.

Its gone.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Next to blast.

Its gone.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Why? I thought it was permanent! :disappointed: :cry: Why @F8RGE , why?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • First time I've ever HATED a dlc update
    First time I've ever HATED a dlc update

It was in the parch notes though... Maybe on cycle with JC?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • were all still waiting for clone wars
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member

Next to blast.

It's permanent but on a cycle. So not always going to be available.
  • Please tell me that these new Heroes and Starfighters aren't going to be permanently locked behind a credit wall.....

I'm seeing that Lando's Millenium Falcon costs 35,000 credits, which is WAY overpriced. Didn't EA correct this issue with the progression update, which made characters playable to everyone?

This completely defeats the purpose of "free DLC." I really hope they fix this, because I am NOT spending that many credits just for new playable characters.

They want us to use all our credits on skins, now they expect us to spend money on Heroes as well, after we were promised that this wouldn't be the case? Ridiculous.
  • Devlin21
    8082 posts Member

Next to blast.

Its gone.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Why? I thought it was permanent! :disappointed: :cry: Why @F8RGE , why?

It should be a weekend only event.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• MaceBendu wrote: »
    Please tell me that these new Heroes and Starfighters aren't going to be permanently locked behind a credit wall.....

I'm seeing that Lando's Millenium Falcon costs 35,000 credits, which is WAY overpriced. Didn't EA correct this issue with the progression update, which made characters playable to everyone?

This completely defeats the purpose of "free DLC." I really hope they fix this, because I am NOT spending that many credits just for new playable characters.

They want us to use all our credits on skins, now they expect us to spend money on Heroes as well, after we were promised that this wouldn't be the case? Ridiculous.

Actually, it is reasonable. They also need revenue through crystals.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • This game seriously lacks any real progression. I don't care about skins or anything else like that, it is pointless to the game. I want progression. I hate how there is very little character customization, I want a character that I create and make from scratch and a REAL progression system that offers real advancement in my skills not some lame card system that takes very little time to complete.
  • GIVE US BACK OUR PERMANENT EWOK HUNT YOU TWO FACED Fs! And give we duplicate bug sufferers our God damn reimbursement crates!!!! WTF???
  • Also extraction sucks
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    edited June 12
    GIVE US BACK OUR PERMANENT EWOK HUNT YOU TWO FACED Fs! And give we duplicate bug sufferers our God **** reimbursement crates!!!! ****???

It was stated awhile back it is on a permanent come and go rotating cycle with other modes. So hence not always going to be available.
    Also extraction sucks

I agree. All it is is another version of strike.
  • wooooooohoooo Great Job!!!! I Love new added content.

• Love the new skins and especially the return of Extraction in the new Han Solo season!

I really like the retraction/extension ability of the bridge on Command Sector North map and activating the Modal Nodes Hologram in the Mos Eisley map in Blast Mode and I would really love it if these interactions are added to their respective maps in Offline Arcade Mode.
  • air6plane wrote: »
    Love the new skins and especially the return of Extraction in the new Han Solo season!

I really like the retraction/extension ability of the bridge on Command Sector North map and activating the Modal Nodes Hologram in the Mos Eisley map in Blast Mode and I would really love it if these interactions are added to their respective maps in Offline Arcade Mode.

The more they add to Arcade, the better.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • I never played Extraction before. After a few rounds of playing it I really enjoyed it. Props to you guys for adding it to this game! I thought the add of heroes would make this game mode better BUT now that I've actually played Extraction, I'm REALLY GLAD heroes aren't in it. It would've been too hard and too much of a struggle for either side.

Trev_Swen
  • One question @F8RGE : shouldn't Millennium Falcon be Lando's version in Extraction mode in Kessel?
  • I love the new Solo season regardless of what some say. The extraction mode is fun, hopefully they will add a few more maps to it. What you guys at EA did with the menu system is just fantastic! I would choose this version over the cheap holographic one any day. Just a question/observation: shouldn't the Arc-170 be appearing with open wings like other starfighters? Btw, i love how the missing astromechs have been corrected on some of the ships. Looking forward to the Clone wars season!
This discussion has been closed.