criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Buffed Luke is a Beast!

I love the new and improved Luke! I tried him out playing Heroes vs. Villains the other day, and he was fun! Let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/4oSEBxIEaP8

Replies

• Batman20
    1468 posts Member
    luke was always good in HvV though even before the recent buff I could easily get first with him. It's GA where he has become a beast
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    luke was always good in HvV though even before the recent buff I could easily get first with him. It's GA where he has become a beast

Unless you were playing with absolute noobs, there’s no way you beat any competent Darth Vader in score before the buff.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Batman20
    1468 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »

Unless you were playing with absolute noobs, there’s no way you beat any competent Darth Vader in score before the buff.

be honest I do go up against alot of bad players so that would contribute to it no doubt. But I'm not saying I got first every time but it was easy enough to get first or at least top 5
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »

be honest I do go up against alot of bad players so that would contribute to it no doubt. But I'm not saying I got first every time but it was easy enough to get first or at least top 5

Gotcha
    Psn: Jello770
  • And speaking of Darth Vader: https://youtu.be/5_fJUtdlATU