criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Community Transmission - The Clone Wars Begin

1246

Replies

  • catajedi85 wrote: »
    Well, at this point I really hope they won't make us pay thousands of credits for the new heroes. I mean Lando's Millennium Falcon from the Solo movie is behind a price tag of 35,000 credits. In my opinion that is a bit much and worries me as to how much full-on heroes/villains could cost if a ship costs that much. In my opinion it will definitely be less than the 80,000 credits for a legendary skin. Maybe, just maybe it will be 40,000 credits / hero. That would be kinda reasonable. I really hope it won't be 60,000 per hero (as it cost about the launch of the game, before they reduced the price to quarter of that down to 10,000) as that would be a bit too much, especially given that there will be 2 heroes (Obi-Wan and Anakin) and 2 villains (Dooku and Grievous). At 60,000 a piece that would mean 240,000 credits to have them all unlocked. At 40,000 a piece that would mean 160,000 credits and that would be kinda reasonable, but still a bit too much.

    I have the same concerns about it... 35 000 credits for the new ship, that's a lot that needs a lot of time to unlock. I can't help but think that Heroes will be more expensive than Legendary skins.

    Ben just tweeted that they will be less expensive.

    Thanks for the info ! I still think it's expensive for non cosmetics elements.
  • rehine wrote: »
    Pourquoi tout ce qui est disponible en ligne ne peut-il pas être disponible hors connexion?
    Mettre le mode Assaut et escarmouche héros ce serais un bon début.
    suite ou nouvelle campagne du mode SOLO marre du Multi..........

    Wrong language. Forum guidelines say to use the language of the forum. Two...
    Les héros n'est pas adjouter parce-que le saison trois est bientôt. Pardon mon français, je suis apprentissage.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • catajedi85 wrote: »
    Well, at this point I really hope they won't make us pay thousands of credits for the new heroes. I mean Lando's Millennium Falcon from the Solo movie is behind a price tag of 35,000 credits. In my opinion that is a bit much and worries me as to how much full-on heroes/villains could cost if a ship costs that much. In my opinion it will definitely be less than the 80,000 credits for a legendary skin. Maybe, just maybe it will be 40,000 credits / hero. That would be kinda reasonable. I really hope it won't be 60,000 per hero (as it cost about the launch of the game, before they reduced the price to quarter of that down to 10,000) as that would be a bit too much, especially given that there will be 2 heroes (Obi-Wan and Anakin) and 2 villains (Dooku and Grievous). At 60,000 a piece that would mean 240,000 credits to have them all unlocked. At 40,000 a piece that would mean 160,000 credits and that would be kinda reasonable, but still a bit too much.

    I have the same concerns about it... 35 000 credits for the new ship, that's a lot that needs a lot of time to unlock. I can't help but think that Heroes will be more expensive than Legendary skins.

    Ben just tweeted that they will be less expensive.

    Thanks for the info ! I still think it's expensive for non cosmetics elements.

    You're welcome! Honestly I agree. I only joined BF2 in May, so I haven't experienced the insane prices of launch, but from what i've heard that was a big reason for the disaster that was the launch of BF2. I seriously think that this has the potential to turn BF2 into one of the biggest games out there, certainly bringing tons of players back, but if they make heroes cost 60k+ a lot of casuals will not come back. I have a friend, for example, who would be super excited to play as Anakin/Dooku/Grievous/Obi Wan, but if they cost so much he probably won't come back.
  • There are so many possibilities for PT-era Heroes such as Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Ahsoka Tano, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Asajj Ventress and so on, but without a doubt, Padmé Amidala and Jango Fett are needed ASAP.

    Personally, I'd love to eventually have a PT-era version of Palpatine (as Darth Sidious) complete with his lightsaber and some different abilities.

    The PT-era has a lot to offer for Hero Ships, too. Grievous' Soulles One, Jango's Slave I, Obi-Wan's Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Light Interceptor or Anakin's/Ahsoka's BTL-B Y-Wing Starfighter are just a few examples.

    I'm certain we'll get more PT-era playable vehicles/droids, but my personal "must have" wishlist consists of: STAP, AT-TE, V-19 Torrent, SPHA-T, Clone Z-95 Starfighter, UT-AT, AT-AP, BARC Speeder, Rogue-class Starfighter, Belbullab-22 Starfighter, Gian Speeder, Flash Speeder, Nantex-class Territorial Defense Starfighter, HMP Droid Gunship, HAVw A6 Juggernaut, TSMEU-6 Wheel Bike, NR-N99 Persuader-class Droid, IG-227 Hailfire-class Droid, Octuptarra Tri-Droid and OG-9 Homing Spider Droid. I know it's highly unlikely we'll get all of these, but man, it sure would be awesome if we did. :smiley:
    "All wings report in."
  • The Clone Wars are having their own set of heroes.
    i agree with @BTL-A4_Ace with his hero proposal.
    i would love to see Ahsoka Tano + Asajj Ventress (lightsaber) and Amidala + Cad Bane (Guns).

    But actually there are 2 different timeframes that both have their own characters:
    Prequel Clone Wars and Animated Series Clone Wars.
    I hope DICE / EA will combine them, that would add a ton of scenarios, heroes and game modes.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    IdiotAlien wrote: »
    I want an old obiwan skin even if it's 80,000 credits

    It would cost that at minimum, no way that wouldn't be a legendary skin.
  • haddon
    24 posts Member
    Hello! is it possible to have a special campaign clone wars?
  • DCDT
    164 posts Member
    haddon wrote: »
    Hello! is it possible to have a special campaign clone wars?

    Republic Commando!
  • Awesome, I didn't really expect Anakin as a hero and thought that he would've been a legendary skin for Vader (so we can have that Obi-Wan vs Anakin fight). But that's cool, four heroes and a new "Conquest" style mode sounds awesome!

    I mean they can add a hooded dark side anakin skin for vader and add a Master Skin and young skin for anakin. :D im so happy right now that he will come!
  • This news brighten my whole week.


    [img][/img]cugu3fe8sz0w.png
  • I'm starting to see more players with single digit rankings which is obviously new players. That's good.
  • Devlin21
    8328 posts Member
    I'm starting to see more players with single digit rankings which is obviously new players. That's good.

    Seeing a lot of preorder players that are lower level.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    I'm starting to see more players with single digit rankings which is obviously new players. That's good.

    Seeing a lot of preorder players that are lower level.

    That's making assumptions. I'm sure a lot of players only used certain classes that they liked until they maxed out the level now they are moving onto other classes. I know one guy I always saw in blast and he only played an officer. Nothing else.
  • POTATOX
    48 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yay I can't wait so hyped for this. :smiley:
  • I don't care just as long as I am seeing new names appear in matches. It was getting to the point where I was recognizing people immediately.
  • thank you so much for geonosis and 4 heroes ive wanted and the announcement at E3. the only heroes left to add from the clone wars now is. captain rex, jango fett, mace windu, ashoka tano, asajj ventress, and of course dengar. please bring back dengar. all those heroes and more clone wars content would be awesome. ok now that that is out of the way. let me thank the team at dice for listening to the community and now delivering with clone wars but for many. its been to long.
    along side geonosis im hoping that there will be another clone wars season we would love more clone wars maps as a community collectively i can say what we want most is clone wars.

    also just a suggestion there was a lot of people that wanted the map for greivious and obiwan ti be utapau now. with the announcment of road map. could the road map be on utapau or umbara from the clone wars tv series? just more clone wars planets would be awesome. i know i would love to see utapau and umbara maybe even mustafar. mor galactic assault maps please!
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    obi wan, grievous, dooku, anakin, geonosis - what a pleasant surprise.

    but the biggest thing for me is the roadmap. this is something I think a lot of people have requested as a way to improve communication and let the players know what kinds of things you may be working on so they don't speculate endlessly. I really think this will be a great change.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission

    Hello there!

    Since joining the team back in March I’ve had conversations with many of you about favourite characters, movies, eras and more. We’ve shared experiences that range from the first time we saw a Star Wars movie, playing with action figures and our enjoyment at playing previous games. It’s this passion and enthusiasm for both Star Wars and in turn the Battlefront series that has been clear to me since day one.

    Throughout the community, one of the common threads of discussion we’ve seen is that we don’t listen. I can say with total honesty that we have heard you, but we have failed to deliver upon your expectations. We know it’s not good enough, we need to do more, and we will do more.

    We are committed to improvement, especially within communication. With the release of the very first Community Transmission it was said that it was the start of improved communications within our community, but we want to take this further, and we will, that is our promise to you. This all starts at the end of the June when we’ll be posting a roadmap of the content that is coming over the next few months.

    Passion and enthusiasm are a good way of describing the Star Wars Battlefront II community. But no topic of discussion has received as much passion and enthusiasm behind it as Clone Wars.

    Today, as debuted at EA Play, we can officially confirm that more Clone Wars content will be arriving into Star Wars Battlefront II.

    We know that for many of you reading this, you will be as excited as we are to play as Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous. These two iconic foes are going to need a planet suitable for them, so where better than back where the Clone Wars all began, Geonosis.

    The Clone Wars is a Star Wars era that is packed full of iconic characters, so it would be a shame to leave it to the Negotiator and the General. Joining them on the Battlefront will be Sith Lord Count Dooku as well as, Anakin Skywalker.

    We are also working on a large scale, non-linear game mode, which we know many of you have been requesting. Many of you have also been requesting ways to play with friends easier and our new squad system will do just that.
    In July we plan to add Hero Starfighters to the game, a great take on Hero vs Hero gameplay, but in starfighters. We know that many of you have been waiting for this one.

    Right now we’re still focused on the Han Solo Season but we’ll be back to talk more about the Clone Wars, and the future of Star Wars Battlefront II at the end of June.

    I wanted to take this moment to say that we’ve been incredibly humbled by your support, the constant stream of feedback and ideas. We are here because of you, so thank you for joining us on the Battlefront.

    In the Clone Wars television series, the second season starts off with the quote “A lesson learned, is a lesson earned”, which is perhaps a rather nice way of putting it.

    We’re still at EA Play this weekend so if you are in attendance please do check out Extraction on Kessel, stop by and say “hello there”.

    We’re looking forward to the future of Star Wars Battlefront II and working hand in hand with the community. We’ll be talking to you all again soon.

    Punch it

    How about skins? Can we expect skins for our favorite clone troopers? I’m actually very hyped for this new season of content, but I think we’ve waited long enough for clone trooper skins, don’t you agree?
    May the force be with you
  • Never stopped believing
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission

    Hello there!

    Since joining the team back in March I’ve had conversations with many of you about favourite characters, movies, eras and more. We’ve shared experiences that range from the first time we saw a Star Wars movie, playing with action figures and our enjoyment at playing previous games. It’s this passion and enthusiasm for both Star Wars and in turn the Battlefront series that has been clear to me since day one.

    Throughout the community, one of the common threads of discussion we’ve seen is that we don’t listen. I can say with total honesty that we have heard you, but we have failed to deliver upon your expectations. We know it’s not good enough, we need to do more, and we will do more.

    We are committed to improvement, especially within communication. With the release of the very first Community Transmission it was said that it was the start of improved communications within our community, but we want to take this further, and we will, that is our promise to you. This all starts at the end of the June when we’ll be posting a roadmap of the content that is coming over the next few months.

    Passion and enthusiasm are a good way of describing the Star Wars Battlefront II community. But no topic of discussion has received as much passion and enthusiasm behind it as Clone Wars.

    Today, as debuted at EA Play, we can officially confirm that more Clone Wars content will be arriving into Star Wars Battlefront II.

    We know that for many of you reading this, you will be as excited as we are to play as Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous. These two iconic foes are going to need a planet suitable for them, so where better than back where the Clone Wars all began, Geonosis.

    The Clone Wars is a Star Wars era that is packed full of iconic characters, so it would be a shame to leave it to the Negotiator and the General. Joining them on the Battlefront will be Sith Lord Count Dooku as well as, Anakin Skywalker.

    We are also working on a large scale, non-linear game mode, which we know many of you have been requesting. Many of you have also been requesting ways to play with friends easier and our new squad system will do just that.
    In July we plan to add Hero Starfighters to the game, a great take on Hero vs Hero gameplay, but in starfighters. We know that many of you have been waiting for this one.

    Right now we’re still focused on the Han Solo Season but we’ll be back to talk more about the Clone Wars, and the future of Star Wars Battlefront II at the end of June.

    I wanted to take this moment to say that we’ve been incredibly humbled by your support, the constant stream of feedback and ideas. We are here because of you, so thank you for joining us on the Battlefront.

    In the Clone Wars television series, the second season starts off with the quote “A lesson learned, is a lesson earned”, which is perhaps a rather nice way of putting it.

    We’re still at EA Play this weekend so if you are in attendance please do check out Extraction on Kessel, stop by and say “hello there”.

    We’re looking forward to the future of Star Wars Battlefront II and working hand in hand with the community. We’ll be talking to you all again soon.

    Punch it

    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • Lionbite
    298 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This is awesome news, couldn't be more thrilled by this but it is just opening the doors of our thirst and hunger for more, and by "more" I mean "MORE" of evrything,

    not only Clone wars battles and heroes, but also form the star wars stories episodes, like Jedha, Scarif, Miimban

    but also vehicles from Solo Miimban scene

    reinforcement, Republic Commandos Delta Squad and Omega squad (bring them to canon too, you have that power! :D ), commando droids, droidekas (already confirmed I know)

    heroes classes, force sensitives, bounty hunters, war veterants ( by that I mean imperial officers like Veers, Famous Clone Commanders

    troopers skins etc, bring back the Imp shocktroopers, shadow troopers, Mud troopers, range troopers etc

    a deeper customization menu in wich we can choose indepandently our head, torso and legs models, legion paint job, camo patterns and accessories attachments still lore friendly but giving us the chance to really stand out among our band of brothers... do it something like the upcoming BFV maybe?
  • This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?

    Honestly, I get the feeling we will need a second clone wars season after other eras have been hit. There is so much content. I mean, Cody, Rex, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Admiral Trench, Droidekas, Magna Guards, Commando Droids, ARC troopers, ARF troopers, Bomb Squad troopers, the possibilities are endless. Hopefully Season 5
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Devlin21
    8328 posts Member
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?

    Honestly, I get the feeling we will need a second clone wars season after other eras have been hit. There is so much content. I mean, Cody, Rex, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Admiral Trench, Droidekas, Magna Guards, Commando Droids, ARC troopers, ARF troopers, Bomb Squad troopers, the possibilities are endless. Hopefully Season 5

    Theres gonna be more clone wars. This is just the beginning
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?

    Honestly, I get the feeling we will need a second clone wars season after other eras have been hit. There is so much content. I mean, Cody, Rex, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Admiral Trench, Droidekas, Magna Guards, Commando Droids, ARC troopers, ARF troopers, Bomb Squad troopers, the possibilities are endless. Hopefully Season 5

    Theres gonna be more clone wars. This is just the beginning

    Probably another season, though.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Devlin21
    8328 posts Member
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?

    Honestly, I get the feeling we will need a second clone wars season after other eras have been hit. There is so much content. I mean, Cody, Rex, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Admiral Trench, Droidekas, Magna Guards, Commando Droids, ARC troopers, ARF troopers, Bomb Squad troopers, the possibilities are endless. Hopefully Season 5

    Theres gonna be more clone wars. This is just the beginning

    Probably another season, though.

    Some maps in seasons some wont be.

    We don't even know all of season 3 yet.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?

    Honestly, I get the feeling we will need a second clone wars season after other eras have been hit. There is so much content. I mean, Cody, Rex, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Admiral Trench, Droidekas, Magna Guards, Commando Droids, ARC troopers, ARF troopers, Bomb Squad troopers, the possibilities are endless. Hopefully Season 5

    Theres gonna be more clone wars. This is just the beginning

    Probably another season, though.

    Some maps in seasons some wont be.

    We don't even know all of season 3 yet.

    How big can it really be, though? Last 2 have been kinda small, so I would jot bet on it being too large.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Devlin21
    8328 posts Member
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    This is nice. But could you also add along the way Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress as playable heroes?

    Honestly, I get the feeling we will need a second clone wars season after other eras have been hit. There is so much content. I mean, Cody, Rex, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Admiral Trench, Droidekas, Magna Guards, Commando Droids, ARC troopers, ARF troopers, Bomb Squad troopers, the possibilities are endless. Hopefully Season 5

    Theres gonna be more clone wars. This is just the beginning

    Probably another season, though.

    Some maps in seasons some wont be.

    We don't even know all of season 3 yet.

    How big can it really be, though? Last 2 have been kinda small, so I would jot bet on it being too large.

    Those two were tied into movies.

    These won't be. It'll be like a bf15 season possibly more
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Incoming Transmission


    Many of you have also been requesting ways to play with friends easier and our new squad system will do just that.


    Could you elaborate on this at all? There's a rumor going around that squads will be limited to 2 people, and that's not actually a squad. It's already pretty easy to play with friends on PS4, so changes aren't really needed there. And the Green highlighting for friends is fantastic.
  • It's the perfect time for add Qui-Gon Jinn because he never appear in all battlefront.
  • What is the "new squad system"? I seriously want to know.
  • creativepup
    276 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Since there will be no Battlefront III in 2019 even with EP9 debuting in December 2019, this means that this game will require support until at least 2020. They can't afford to let this game die with nothing (Star Wars gaming related) on the horizon until December 2019 when Fallen Order is supposedly being released.
  • I wish the BF2 single player maps of Vardos, Pillio, Sullust and Bespin could be turned into functional maps for multiplayer.

    Yes, all the campaign maps could easily be turned into blast, strike, potentially extraction, HvV, Hero Showdown, and even some of the larger ones being made into GA. SA would work for space ones.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • ELIMELECH0401
    1352 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I'd like to see the MP modes (especially hero modes) functional in Arcade.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Nice!
    0gypubfypdjr.jpg


    The_Cloaked_One
  • Guys you are doing so much better and the improvments rock. Question.. Are you bring back EWOK HUNT? that game was one of the best!
  • I hope you're right but I have to wonder if that was true, then why weren't they a part of the initial launch as MP maps?
    I wish the BF2 single player maps of Vardos, Pillio, Sullust and Bespin could be turned into functional maps for multiplayer.

    Yes, all the campaign maps could easily be turned into blast, strike, potentially extraction, HvV, Hero Showdown, and even some of the larger ones being made into GA. SA would work for space ones.

  • I wish the BF2 single player maps of Vardos, Pillio, Sullust and Bespin could be turned into functional maps for multiplayer.

    In arcade to? ;)
  • I'd like to see the MP modes (especially hero modes) functional in Arcade.
    I'd like to see the MP modes (especially hero modes) functional in Arcade.

    Absolutely agree ;)
  • I wish the BF2 single player maps of Vardos, Pillio, Sullust and Bespin could be turned into functional maps for multiplayer.

    In arcade to? ;)

    If they make those maps for other modes, I'd like Arcade to be included as well.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    More extraction maps, make it as big as the clone wars are / were and fill the pot - there's a lot to add (cheaply) that could fill the coffers back to add more. Great era to extort - pleasantly.
  • watching Ep2 right now and asking myself if the big battle of Geonosis could be the scenery they were talking about at EAPlay?
  • alexDD55 wrote: »
    watching Ep2 right now and asking myself if the big battle of Geonosis could be the scenery they were talking about at EAPlay?

    Hopefully it will be Landing At Point Rain from the tv show-much more fun, and more control zone potential.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Add Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress to the game as well, and its gonna be the best possible star wars game.
  • DarthJ
    6659 posts Member
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    Add Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress to the game as well, and its gonna be the best possible star wars game.

    I want to see Mace and Jango first ideally.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    Add Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress to the game as well, and its gonna be the best possible star wars game.

    I want to see Mace and Jango first ideally.

    How about all four?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Walter72
    140 posts Member
    Please No Jango. No Jango. No Jango. No Jango.
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    Jango could near enough be a skin for Boba.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Jango could near enough be a skin for Boba.

    Ummmm... No. He uses two pistols.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!