criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I’ll buy a starwars avatar for my profile

SomberingJace
861 posts Member
edited June 2018
I’d like to buy a starwars avatar
feel the force Sombering Jace

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Your forum profile or your console profile?
    Psn: Jello770
  • Wait what?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Console!
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • I'm guessing you're talking about for Playstation or Xbox? There are a few free BF2-themed avatars but don't think there were any for BF2015, and there are none from the films. This must be an issue between Lucasfilm and Sony/Microsoft because selling avatars would generate a lot of money.
  • I'm guessing you're talking about for Playstation or Xbox? There are a few free BF2-themed avatars but don't think there were any for BF2015, and there are none from the films. This must be an issue between Lucasfilm and Sony/Microsoft because selling avatars would generate a lot of money.

There are. Cool. Be right back, going to get me one.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Empire_TW
    3836 posts Member
    I'm guessing you're talking about for Playstation or Xbox? There are a few free BF2-themed avatars but don't think there were any for BF2015, and there are none from the films. This must be an issue between Lucasfilm and Sony/Microsoft because selling avatars would generate a lot of money.

What are the choices?
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    You can upload your own avatar for xbox
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• F03hammer wrote: »

This. Download an awesome picture and use it as your Xbox avatar. I believe it’s resolution needs to be 1920x1920.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • JAREDUP
    1352 posts Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    F03hammer wrote: »

This. Download an awesome picture and use it as your Xbox avatar. I believe it’s resolution needs to be 1920x1920.

1080 x 1080 minimum
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP wrote: »
    Vespervin wrote: »
    F03hammer wrote: »

1080 x 1080 minimum

That's it! If you have an image that is not that big use an image editor to make it at least that big. It will stretch it but, depending on the original size it will be fine as an avatar.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.