criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

BUG: How to put your Favorite Character as Menu Background

RogueZeroRendar
906 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hello there battlefront players and star wars fans, as promised here is another BUG from my Daily BUG exposing series I started a few days ago. This time a HARMLESS BUG, but a BUG nonetheless: How to get your Favorite Character Stuck in the Menu Background:

I hope DICE doesn't pay ANY attention to this BUG, as it's harmless and there is a HUGE pile of important BUGs to fix prior to this. But as promised, I'll expose as many BUGs as I can find in this series I started.

For those that have some strange reason to dislike this BUG, you can upvote the BUG report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Character-Stuck-in-Menu-Background/m-p/6836234#M15991
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)