criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

This makes no sense

Okay so how in the hell does Han Solo have more health than Boba who has ARMOR 😂 I don’t know if this was explained in the movies or if this was just an error but han has 650 health and boba has 550 this makes no sense to me lol and I think boba is still pretty weak in my opinion but can someone please explain

Replies

• It is a balance thing, not based on the movie or anything. If Boba had 650 health and could fly around with his jet pack and just run away. That would pretty much break his balance and he would be pretty much unkillable unless you are Finn
  • Tony21mike wrote: »
    It is a balance thing, not based on the movie or anything. If Boba had 650 health and could fly around with his jet pack and just run away. That would pretty much break his balance and he would be pretty much unkillable unless you are Finn

Alright thanks lol that explains a lot I thought the creators just lost their mind
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Boba still needs a slight health buff/A hok card.

He’s an absolute joke in GA.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Boba still needs a slight health buff/A hok card.

He’s an absolute joke in GA.

Not really, he should just get a very much needed damage buff as well as an accuracy buff to his blaster. How the hell is a bounty hunter like Boba going to have such an inaccurate weapon?

His damage output potential is whats really a joke since his health is balanced with his mobility. Theres a reason you barely ever see him as top player anymore. (Even if his prepatch rockets were OP lol)