criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Skin Selector Preround

InFernoZ
277 posts Member
It's all well and good having these new skins and maps for them.

It would be a shame if you waited for Kessel map and then you forgot to equip your new skins. But then you might on Death Star 2 as young Han.

Obviously this has no affect on gameplay but more of a quality of life thing.

hhjn5w8pslj8.png

There's a space below star cards which looks like it's designed for this.

Luke main

Replies

• Needed!
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Would be nice, I agree.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Midichlorian
    1408 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    In Overwatch you can change skins between rounds, so this can't be an impossible game mechanic.

Also in HvV you can spawn as [Hoth] Leia, change characters, and someone can spawn in as Leia with Endor outfit.
    Or if you happen to randomly spawn as a certain character you will have their default skin.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • UrbanGlitch
    2539 posts Member
    Yes please
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • agree
  • Agree 100%. Hate playing with Hoth skin on Kashyyyk and then playing with normal on Hoth. Also, just out of curiosity, why have you equipped Rush Immunity? I'm hardly a Luke main but I have all his cards purple and I always thought that Rush Immunity was one of his weaker cards, i've even heard some forum members call it useless.
  • InFernoZ
    277 posts Member
    Agree 100%. Hate playing with Hoth skin on Kashyyyk and then playing with normal on Hoth. Also, just out of curiosity, why have you equipped Rush Immunity? I'm hardly a Luke main but I have all his cards purple and I always thought that Rush Immunity was one of his weaker cards, i've even heard some forum members call it useless.

The difference is indeed hardly noticeable, until you live on like 100hp, then you're grateful.

It's just apart of my playstyle, I use Rush to move around allot so if I happen to get shot I take less.

Playstyle is get in, get out, taking little damage and recovering what health is lost.

I'm still working on my Luke build(i've used this build since launch). I have been working on different cards to replace Rush Immunity. If you don't like it, use Extended Push Reach.
    Luke main
  • IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    As they are updating the inmatch menu to remove holograms I suspect they'll add this at the same time... Or hope they do.
  • This has to be done. Should be a priority.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh