criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

EA PLAY 2018 - Discussion Thread

Replies

• Count Dooku and Anakin Confirmed !!
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    I'm screaming!!!!!!!!!
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• grimmace2
    987 posts Member
    Grievous/Anakin/Dooku/Obi Wan confirmed!
  • WE ARE GETTING ANAKIN!
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • At last!
  • grimmace2
    987 posts Member
    HvV SA confirmed!
  • RIFRIG
    480 posts Member
    Well that was disappointing.....Meh
  • T0TALfps
    1193 posts EA Community Manager
    For more information about the future of Star Wars Battlefront 2, head on over to our latest post: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/111916/community-transmission-the-clone-wars-begin
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • InFernoZ
    277 posts Member
    Anakin PogChamp
    Luke main
  • CorpseMaker77
    475 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh yeah, Dooku, Grievous, Obi-Wan and Anakin. Best Season ever!
  • NomiSunstrider
    2013 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Goddamn Dennis just made me sweat. I generally haven't been more excited like this for a long time .
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• grimmace2
    987 posts Member
    Dennis looked nervous! Glad they will be releasing a lot of the content the community has been clamoring for. No release date unfortunately but at least we have an idea of the road ahead. Thanks dev team!
  • marroos
    121 posts Member
    AMAZING

Clone wars (Grevious, Kenobi, Anakin, Dooku)
    HvV Starships
    Modified Conquest

Cmon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My Anakin's fanboy within can rest in peace.
  • MenToes
    38 posts Member
    ABOUT TIME! They announced Obi Wan, Grievous, Anakin, and Count Dooku!!! DUDE THE HYPE IS REAL! Conquest mode and Geonosis as well!!!!
  • Finally. Date and time? Don't say another 6 months...
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I wish we got a release date.

Can't wait for the trailer. I want to know their abilities.
    hnytpwosbe30.png
  • Nice

Obi-Wan
    Anakin
    Greivous
    Dooku
    Geonisis (biggest map they've ever made)
    Conquest-like mode
    Squad systems
    Strarfighter HvV

The only thing that caught me was "this year," which spawned the fear of perhaps December - but I hope much sooner
  • Ppong_Man12
    2046 posts Member
    4 awesome heroes, that’s awesome. Anakin and Obi-Wan were a long time coming, can’t wait. The largest mode they ever created, does that insinuate a 32v32 maybe?
  • KlownShueS
    1912 posts Member
    Have you all noticed he said that's what they starting with for clone wars...... Starting with not this is the only thing for season 3 but starting with!
  • Ppong_Man12
    2046 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    Dennis looked nervous! Glad they will be releasing a lot of the content the community has been clamoring for. No release date unfortunately but at least we have an idea of the road ahead. Thanks dev team!

He did look nervous didn’t he. He gave the news many were looking for though.
  • KlownShueS
    1912 posts Member
    Time for me to play and get those credits up. Dang it I'm not pose to be online.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Have you all noticed he said that's what they starting with for clone wars...... Starting with not this is the only thing for season 3 but starting with!

Plenty of Starwars stuff to add to BF2 :)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I have 100k stacked, which I thought I'd put for the Han/Lando skins.

But after THAT announcement, I think I am saving them (and stacking even more) for the Clone Wars season....
  • I'm screaming!!!!!!!!!

Whoo hooooooo!!!!

• T0TALfps
    1193 posts EA Community Manager
    Here's the trailer for Unravel Two, out now!
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • is that conquest mode for offline as well?

• So Grievous being confirmed is real cool. Obi is okay, Anakin is cool and Dooku is bleh, would've preferred Jango. Hopefully Grievous comes with his Magna Guards and we see the introduction of the melee class reinforcement aswell. New big map sounds great, and the new modes sounds okay ish. Capital ships being an obj sounds awfully terrible to me for conquest. Watered down or nah? Anyway the saber combat design in the works is really make or break and so is August for this game, hopefully the roll is speed up and the combat is close to the original roll at launch.Trust me you need it when you introduce four heroes all with sabers and the biggest saber guys out there (mister 4 or more sabers) and maybe guards. So buff the rolls speed and hitbox like 1.0 to profit long story short. I'll see you guys August in game unless we see a better roll come Tuesday.

On a side note fifa mobile and origin look niche and bad and battlefield v royale has me dead. Lmao.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • Count Dooku and Anakin Confirmed !!

I know I got so excited I Dooku’ed on myself!

• KlownShueS
    1912 posts Member
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    Here's the trailer for Unravel Two, out now!

No offence but .....also how about star wars fallen order or battlefront 2 clone wars season? I don't think unravel 2 is nearly as exciting.
  • EoTRampage wrote: »
    is that conquest mode for offline as well?

Arcade needs that mode. They should have announced Arcade content too.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • We are also getting a road map and a new squad system (super meh) why change it? Also other stuff so.... hmmmm. We will see, Soon TM.
  • Plus, am I the only one excited for the new announced game "Jedi The Fallen Order" from respawn games? I love it that it will take time between episode 3 and 4 during the Dark Times. I hope it's the supposed MMO.
  • Great news all around. This game is headed in the right direction this year. Looking forward to all the new content!
  • @TOTAlfps, tell Ben "thank you" from us that wanted Anakin, please. Also, thanks for being awesome.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • yesssssssssss clone wars
  • Plus, am I the only one excited for the new announced game "Jedi The Fallen Order" from respawn games? I love it that it will take time between episode 3 and 4 during the Dark Times. I hope it's the supposed MMO.

Eh yeah, Idk. It's just not the game for me I guess.
  • DarthJ
    6114 posts Member
    Excited! At least they listened to the Anakin thread
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • KlownShueS
    1912 posts Member
    Plus, am I the only one excited for the new announced game "Jedi The Fallen Order" from respawn games? I love it that it will take time between episode 3 and 4 during the Dark Times. I hope it's the supposed MMO.

Heck no! What Dennis said is how you bring fans back. The new game is what we needed also. I'm not trying to down this campaign but we are going to get a game in the time when the Jedi are hunted down and I think some of us been wanting to know about it.

I hope we can make our Jedi male or female and a large arrange of races in the star wars universe.
  • RIFRIG wrote: »
    Well that was disappointing.....Meh

Dude. C'mon.
    WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!
  • @TOTALfps When is the Kessel gameplay scheduled?
    #StarWars-y
  • @TOTALfps When is the Kessel gameplay scheduled?

Wondering this too.
  • KlownShueS
    1912 posts Member
    @TOTALfps When is the Kessel gameplay scheduled?

Wondering this too.

Tomorrow I think.
  • Troopper_FoFo
    1055 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Happy about the battlefront news.

But really happy command and conquer isn't truly dead even if it's just a mobile game
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    Why were fewer people not cheering and clapping for Dennis's reveals at the event? He said we'd be getting OBI-WAN KENOBI. Is there no pleasing these people? Are they really that bitter with the game they won't give him a bit of admiration? So pumped for the General and the Count, and I'm sure Anakin will be a ton of fun to play with.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Mastahpeece
    1944 posts Member
    I'll wait until it comes out to judge but it all sounds great on paper
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    SO ****** ****** ***** *** HAPPY!
    Psn: Jello770
  • Is there an expected date for the release of Geonosis?