criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I haven't had one of these in a while...

Got an angry message during a round of HvV this morning. (Names blocked per forum guidelines.) I love that I'm the "bully" in this exchange. :D :D

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    This was hilarious!
    Psn: Jello770
  • I had a good chuckle. I must have offended his sensibilities. It wasn't my gameplay, that's for sure. I was grinding out Leia to get to level 40. I'm not that good with her, so I wasn't dominating by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    I had a good chuckle. I must have offended his sensibilities. It wasn't my gameplay, that's for sure. I was grinding out Leia to get to level 40. I'm not that good with her, so I wasn't dominating by any stretch of the imagination.

Hahaha yeah people will complain about literally anything. This happened to me yesterday and it was the first time the player wasn’t a complete ar$e.
    n5xdahdu3fj9.png

Ok if I send you a fr?
  • Sure! I don't have a mic and I'm a stay at home dad with a 4 year old so I have to drop out and hop back on a lot of the time, but I do get some uninterrupted stretches from time to time.
  • Oh, I forgot... Iactually do have the crappy mic that comes with the PS4. I found it in my daughter's toy box the other day. LOL
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    I had a good chuckle. I must have offended his sensibilities. It wasn't my gameplay, that's for sure. I was grinding out Leia to get to level 40. I'm not that good with her, so I wasn't dominating by any stretch of the imagination.

Hahaha yeah people will complain about literally anything. This happened to me yesterday and it was the first time the player wasn’t a complete ar$e.
    n5xdahdu3fj9.png

Ok if I send you a fr?

Dang, Jello, that was so nice.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    Haha, YOU'RE the bully??

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    I've been called a bully for going on a Bossk killstreak in GA.
    hqalz4koqntx.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I guess I should've called him a pig instead of a pleasant person.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Jello770 wrote: »

n5xdahdu3fj9.png

Ok if I send you a fr?

Dang, Jello, that was so nice.

Thanks man! Usually the messages I get sent are really really horrible, but for every 10 there’s usually one good one.
    fcau7r4dn6hk.png
    Context of this one-me and him played about a half hour match on Kamino with me as Luke and him as Maul. We had some epic duels.
  • Assassino37
    1104 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    hqalz4koqntx.jpg

I like how the person had to make sure to add "American" bully... like, really?
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    I'll never forget the one time I hopped into a Starfighter on Kashyyyk GA. I never go into the air and decided to do it just for once. I kept covering the Disruptors and repeatedly knocked out AATs. Two people from that session (who, for some reason, kept spawning in as AATs despite me consistently taking them out) sent glorious hate mail claiming that I was incapable of getting kills on the ground. If I remember correctly, they both rage quit.

Always remember, if you play well enough to cause people to send you messages mid-game, you're doing something right.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    hqalz4koqntx.jpg

I like how the person had to make sure to add "American" bully... like, really?

I have the american flag PSN avatar so I guess he was desperate for a "type" of bully I was. Went to his profile and it said his language was english which I found kind of weird.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.