criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Two things the next game needs

Kyle2295
254 posts Member
1. Instead of giving everyone the same 'standard' skin for heroes etc, give us one randomly unlocked skin that we start off with, and make the prices for the others all the same. This way people wont all just use the latest skin but we will see a wide range of skins that the people actually like. Eg first time playing the game one person will have the endor han as there standard unlock, whereas someone else will have hoth have.
2. Galactic conquest is obvious once the 3 full trilogies are out.

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I’m not a fan of the giving people random skins idea.

Edit- Didn’t read the title correctly. We should hardly be talking about the next game just yet. How bout we focus on the this one?
    Post edited by Jello770 on
    Psn: Jello770
  • Dash
    11471 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I don’t think a next game is needed for another 3-4 years. I believe this game needs to be supported for 3-4 years itself and allowed to grow and reach its Potential/Fruition.

I personally want this game to receive DLC/Seasons/Updates Over the course of several years.

There’s so much that hasn’t been used yet, why waste it? A new game would only start the “pick and choose” (Content Wise) all over again with what we do get and what we want. Sticking with this game and supporting it over time will be better overall IMO.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• RIFRIG
    480 posts Member
    I don’t think a next game is needed for another 3-4 years. I believe this game needs to be supported for 3-4 years itself and allowed to grow and reach its Potential/Fruition.

I personally want this game to receive DLC/Seasons/Updates Over the course of several years.

There’s so much that hasn’t been used yet, why waste it? A new game would only start the “pick and choose” (Content Wise) all over again with what we do get and what we want. Sticking with this game and supporting it over time will be better overall IMO.

You can guarantee that there will not be another Battlefront game on the current generation of consoles.
    That puts a new game around 2 years away at the earliest.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yeah, I don't think we should be thinking about what Battlefront 3 will include right now. The game's still got a lot of potential, despite the people saying 'the Emperor game is dead'. Galactic Conquest - why not in this game? (Although if that's the board game style mode maybe not. But Conquest with command posts on the ground would be welcomed by everyone I think). And the skin idea isn't great. Maybe for certain heroes they could have some common outfits, like Han in his long sleeved look like the base from this game, the ANH one and maybe the bearded one could work, etc, but obviously not having people buy the base game and suddenly have a Legendary type skin which costs like a week of grinding to unlock for other players.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • VaperEyes
    588 posts Member
    OP used that nasty 'R' word...the game is 8 months old and just recovering from the Random Monster...a new game suggest you're satisfied with this one