criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™: Anyone exited?

From Respawn Entertainment comes a brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars™ story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Star Wars™: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith™. The game will be releasing Holiday 2019. Sign up for our newsletter to be among the first to learn more about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™.

Source: https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi-fallen-order?isLocalized=true

Can this day get any better?

Replies

• starwars750
    72 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This can moved to off-topic by the way.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yeah, it sounds really cool. I'm not normally one for single-player GA,ES, but I'll probably get it and give it a play when it comes out. And apparently Blackout Games are remastering Republic Commando, too, but that's not being talked about at EA play because y'know, it's EA's event not Blacout Games'. Maybe we might get some news about it at E3 though.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • It'd be a great chang efrom the traditional Jedi games. You're fighting people who have always had superior numbers but no experience against Jedi and it's a stomp, or you have an army at your back and you charge in in a massive battle. Now, you're alone, you're hunted, and they know how to take you down, because they just did it to thousands of others like you. This is going to be a beautiful change in scenery.
  • lowell
    281 posts Member
    Likely Vader is senting Inquisitors to hunt down the protagonist.
  • I don't wanna be some scrub jedi traitor, so my interest so far is extremely low.

MORE EMPIRE GAMES!
  • Im so hyped for it. I would love to have the main character as our own Jedi we can customise. Would also love to have it set quite early after Order 66 so we are hunted by Clones.
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Wish it was set in the old republic. Not a fan of so many Jedi surviving Order 66
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Wish it was set in the old republic. Not a fan of so many Jedi surviving Order 66

Game ends in the protagonist being killed by Vader, problem solved.
    O1N7XfL.gif

I agree and disagree at the same time (regarding Jedi surviving). I too am not a fan of soooooo many surviving, but it makes sense:
    Not every Jedi was with Clones at the time
    Not every Jedi was at the Jedi Temple
    Some Jedi are just too skilled for Clones to kill them
    Some Jedi have friends to harbour and hide them
    However I do love that the Jedi are hunted and its not just Order 66, yay Empire.
  • Sounds like caleb dume/kanan jarrus
  • Sounds like caleb dume/kanan jarrus

How can you tell that? Hundreds of Jedi survived Order 66, why focus on character whose Order 66 arc has already been told?
  • IIPrest0nII
    3375 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    This can moved to off-topic by the way.

Moved :)
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Yes! Excited for any new SW game. Is this the supposed open-world game EA was hiring for in recent months? Or is this going to be a linear single player game?
  • Alex64
    5580 posts Member
    Yes! Excited for any new SW game. Is this the supposed open-world game EA was hiring for in recent months? Or is this going to be a linear single player game?

It will be a SP game with lightsaber combat mechanics, maybe coop.
  • A little excited. I hope it’s right after ROTS. I want to slice and dice Imperial Clone Troopers and blow up Imperial Venator-class Star Destroyers.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • If there was ever a place for a General Rahm Kota cameo, this game would be it.
    idbrs4zinhdu.gif
  • Batman20
    1336 posts Member
    Titanfall 2 was an awesome game so yeah am excited
  • Its about how Coleman Trebor actually survived Geonosis isn't it?
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • 2000sGuy
    5834 posts Member
    Its about how Coleman Trebor actually survived Geonosis isn't it?

Obviously
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Trooper8059
    10197 posts Member
    I don't like the focus on placing things in the period between 3 and 4. It's time we start seeing some new things in new eras.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I don't like the focus on placing things in the period between 3 and 4. It's time we start seeing some new things in new eras.

I am fine with it being between 3 and 4 but I would rather a game take place in areas of space that have nothing to do with The Empire or Rebels.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    I don't like the focus on placing things in the period between 3 and 4. It's time we start seeing some new things in new eras.

yeah im surprised it isnt between 6 and 7. im okay with it tho.
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    im super excited, i wanna make a custom jedi but i got a feeling its caleb dume. his story wasnt told completely and could easily be finished.
  • DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    kylenpain wrote: »
    im super excited, i wanna make a custom jedi but i got a feeling its caleb dume. his story wasnt told completely and could easily be finished.

His story was though - his comic series covered events from Clone Wars and Order 66 through to his underworld involvement and eventual rebel
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59