criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rogue One Season Community Transmission Concept Idea

Replies

• 2kyqp02nk72y.png
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Piscettios wrote: »
    Cut the CW season short... turn to Rogue One, Dice please.
    r1iyha794lmr.jpeg

1000%
    Cut the CW season short... turn to Rogue One, Dice please.
    r1iyha794lmr.jpeg

Thats a bit much. One word to prove you wrong: Conquest
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Even thanos is in pain @F8RGE :heartbreak:

image0.jpg

#RogueOneForSeason4

Aw snap!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    Could Rogue One have it's own playlist, or would you guys be fine if maps like Jedha, Scarif, Eadu, Wobani, and the Ring of Kafrene were brought into a Galactic Civil War playlist?

I don't think there should be a playlist at all

That just divides the community, you're insane if you only want to experience 1/3 of the content available
    Preferably it's be a separate thing from the main GA playlist, and realistically it's a special thing for a day or a weekend at most.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • I just want Jyn, Krennic and Scarif (ground & space) back in BF2. Miss all this RO content so much :'( I'm still hoping for some RO stuff down the line in 2019.
  • Please DICE! Now that we are getting Clone Wars content Rogue One must be next! If this and Clone Wars happened, Battlefront 2 would have a 99.9999999999999% chance of success.

...and people stop complaining about everything in the game. I agree
  • Soooo. Since they confirmed there will be content in 2019, do you guys think the chances of a R1 season are bigger than ever?
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    Soooo. Since they confirmed there will be content in 2019, do you guys think the chances of a R1 season are bigger than ever?
    It's high...
    It's very high.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Soooo. Since they confirmed there will be content in 2019, do you guys think the chances of a R1 season are bigger than ever?
    It's high...
    It's very high.

I see what you did there!
  • JMaster wrote: »
    It's high...
    It's very high.

cassian.gif
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »
    It's high...
    It's very high.

I see what you did there!
    Yeah, I was just goin' for a
    t66t7xl9ri6l.gif
    He knew.
  • Rogue One Anniversary Date Coming up!! :)

10th December

Hearsay DICE loves Anniversaries :* hoping that news we have all been waiting for will be released in one way or another by then

Rebellions are built on Hope..
  • I love this
  • I will add a concept of cassian andor so the ligth side can have a very unique stealth/long range hero @F8RGE

Cassian

Weapon: Enhanced A280-CFE (Three round burst attachment)

Health: 600/Regen threshold: 150

ABILITIES

ABILITY (L1/LB) / Toggle ability /⦗Blaster Configuration⦘ - Cassian is able to toggle between his normal Rifle to his Sniper Configuration, or back from Sniper to Rifle. His Sniper mode deals 200 damage for a body-hit, but overheats after 2 shots.

ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 15s CD /⦗Espionage Tactics⦘ - Cassian jams the radars of all opponents within 30 metres and also forces their star cards into cooldown, cassian gains extra speed and immediately switches to his rifle configuration.

ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 20s CD /⦗Advanced Intel⦘ - For 10 seconds, any enemy that is in, or enters Cassian’s vision gets outlined for the next 16 seconds for Cassian and everyone on his team. They also take 25% more damage from all sources. Any enemy killed while highlighted gives Cassian an assist, along with a 25 point “weakening bonus". This ability can be used in the background, so it can be used while scoped in, while running, or while shooting (or any other action he can perform), without interfering.

Emotes = ''Make ten men feel like 100''// "I'm Beginning To Think The Force & I Have Different Priorities." // "If You're Really Doing This, I Want To Help." //''I Couldn't Face Myself If I Gave Up Now."

Gareth would approve.

uwinf5bb72xj.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1241 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I will add a concept of cassian andor so the ligth side can have a very unique stealth/long range hero @F8RGE

Cassian

Weapon: Enhanced A280-CFE (Three round burst attachment)

Health: 600/Regen threshold: 150

ABILITIES

ABILITY (L1/LB) / Toggle ability /⦗Blaster Configuration⦘ - Cassian is able to toggle between his normal Rifle to his Sniper Configuration, or back from Sniper to Rifle. His Sniper mode deals 200 damage for a body-hit, but overheats after 2 shots.

ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 15s CD /⦗Espionage Tactics⦘ - Cassian jams the radars of all opponents within 30 metres and also forces their star cards into cooldown, cassian gains extra speed and immediately switches to his rifle configuration.

ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 20s CD /⦗Advanced Intel⦘ - For 10 seconds, any enemy that is in, or enters Cassian’s vision gets outlined for the next 16 seconds for Cassian and everyone on his team. They also take 25% more damage from all sources. Any enemy killed while highlighted gives Cassian an assist, along with a 25 point “weakening bonus". This ability can be used in the background, so it can be used while scoped in, while running, or while shooting (or any other action he can perform), without interfering.

Emotes = ''Make ten men feel like 100''// "I'm Beginning To Think The Force & I Have Different Priorities." // "If You're Really Doing This, I Want To Help." //''I Couldn't Face Myself If I Gave Up Now."

Gareth would approve.

uwinf5bb72xj.jpeg

The coolest of the directors!

Only behimd Krennic ofc ;)
  • This is the most demanded thing after the Clone Wars so my hopes are up!

10th December

Hearsay DICE loves Anniversaries :* hoping that news we have all been waiting for will be released in one way or another by then

We can only hope brother..

10th December

Soon
    December 10th: announcement for the community transmission about the roadmap for the roadmap of 2019 the year of Rogue One.

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    Rogue One Anniversary Date Coming up!! :)

10th December

Soon
    December 10th: announcement for the community transmission about the roadmap for the roadmap of 2019 the year of Rogue One.

YES. What's not to look forward to? XD
  • @F8RGE

Can you tell us if it's being discussed around the office? :P
  • With this recent troubling news, we need Baze’s presence more than ever
    kv3nqihua565.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
    kv3nqihua565.jpeg

What troubling news?
  • Shoretroopers aren't normal troopers in Scarif, they are elite troopers. And IMHO i wouldn't limit them to only Rogue One maps. Limited to all RebelsVsEmpire maps.
    Shore troopers aren't elite troops, they're specialized troops. Which is to say, they are regular Stormtroopers with specialized beach and sea gear, and a bit of extra training on how to use that gear. Similar to how Snowtroopers are regular Stormtroopers with cold-weather gear and training on using it.

This means they fit on any maps that have beaches, shorelines, seas, and oceans in them -- but they would be gravely amiss anywhere else. Like Snowtroopers on Tattooine.

There are two options:

1 - A new class with the superior E-22 rifle.

2 - Shoretroopers are a skin of the assault class...Really 3 skins:
    7yi9jsm3pe6r.png
    I don't see a new class being made for an environmental gear variant. And I strongly hope they don't do anything as ridiculous as making Shoretrooper skins. Environmental gear should be automatic for that environment. Like Snowtroopers on Hoth.
  • JackTHorn
    3562 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    Great job!!! I like it.

But shoretroopers aren't a normal troopers in Scarif, are elite troopers. And IMHO i wouldn't limited them at only Rogue One maps. Limited to all RebelsVsEmpire maps

There are two opcions:

1 - A new class with the superior E-22 rifle.

2 - Shoretroopers are a skin of the assault class...Really 3 skins:
    7yi9jsm3pe6r.png

I agree, the weapon of Death trooper must be the E-11D blaster. But it's difficult to change it now.
    37gi09exowm0.png

Add Eadu map in the modes:

- Starfighter Assault
    7mkql7j5juee.png

- Extraction
    597yfifu5zu8.png
    Changing the Death Trooper's blaster wouldn't be that difficult imo, the modders do the same all the time and it works perfectly.
    Regarding the Shoretrooper, aren't they trained for tropical environments? I'd say they are the same as the Snowtrooper which also doesn't make sense outside of a snowy planet.
    This guy gets it.

"Shoretroopers operated effectively as sergeants which allowed them to command small squads of regular stormtroopers"
    That's their rank, not their deployment.

You have to attain an NCO rank to get into the Shoretrooper program, fine, but that doesn't mean that Shoretroopers are deployed in anything but shore and beach environments.

In the film in Scarif you can see more regular troopers than shoretroopers.
    That makes sense. Here's the fairly obvious use of Shoretroopers that both adds a fun appearance and stays with canon and common sense:
    • Standard default Stormtrooper - remains a standard Stormtrooper on Scarif or other beach maps.
    • Stormtrooper Corporal (black pauldron) - a new level-20 Assault skin, becomes a Shoretrooper on Scarif or other beach maps.
    • Stormtrooper Sergeant (white pauldron) - a new level-40 Assault skin, becomes a Shoretrooper Squad Leader on Scarif or other beach maps.
    • Stormtrooper Captain (orange pauldron) - a new level-60 Assault skin, becomes a Shoretrooper Captain on Scarif or other beach maps.

If you limit the skins by the climatic conditions or specific enviorement, no more skins are required in the game. To me i like more diversity and to see more skins in screen.
    Diversity is great. There are more than 100 canon, accurate skins they could make just by recoloring existing skins, and 50+ more they could make just by moving minor details like pauldrons around. Let's do THOSE before we start doing any inaccurate ones.

IMHO more abomination is mixing heroes from different sagas.
    Agreed. But just because wrong-era heroes is a bigger abomination, that doesn't mean we should start welcoming smaller abominations into the game left and right.
    kv3nqihua565.jpeg

Baze must protect us
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    With this recent troubling news, we need Baze’s presence more than ever
    kv3nqihua565.jpeg

What troubling news?

Ahsoka voicelines found in files.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Ho yes !!!! Rogue One !!
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member
    I'd like to make a thread one day about how I think all the main cast of Rogue One could work really well as heroes, I hope we see some familiar faces from the last game as well as some new additions from Rogue One.
    I want to play as Robo-Alan Tudyk.
    He knew.
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    With this recent troubling news, we need Baze’s presence more than ever
    kv3nqihua565.jpeg

What troubling news?

Ahsoka voicelines found in files.

Yeah, that one made me sad. But I hope that's just them planing ahead... weeeeyyyy ahead. Or best option it will never happen. :D
  • Yes to RO!
    #StarWars-y
  • Just watch RO for the 50th time, so much untapped potential
  • Coyoteyou wrote: »
    Just watch RO for the 50th time, so much untapped potential

Agreed. One of the best SW movies and it was great fun playing RO in SWBF 15. Plus Jyn is easy on the eyes.
    #StarWars-y
  • Indeed
  • Coyoteyou wrote: »
    Just watch RO for the 50th time, so much untapped potential

Agreed. One of the best SW movies and it was great fun playing RO in SWBF 15. Plus Jyn is easy on the eyes.

Felicity jones :kissing_heart:
  • Rewatching RO and realising how much it’s been underused in this game
    gu1wlua8cmpx.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Rewatching RO and realising how much it’s been underused in this game
    gu1wlua8cmpx.jpeg

As in not used at all?
    Rewatching RO and realising how much it’s been underused in this game
    gu1wlua8cmpx.jpeg

As in not used at all?

I mean, death troopers are in the game I guess.

Its not nearly enough though.
    Rewatching RO and realising how much it’s been underused in this game
    gu1wlua8cmpx.jpeg

As in not used at all?

I mean, death troopers are in the game I guess.

Its not nearly enough though.

Oh right. Almost forgot about them. XD
  • Just a reminder that Rogue one should absloutely be top priority after the clone wars batch of content ;) @F8RGE
  • This should've been a priority long before clown wars. But so long as it's coming, I'm satisfied.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    This should've been a priority long before clown wars. But so long as it's coming, I'm satisfied.

We don't know if it is. :(

• Omg SW RO fans Rejoice!!

Cassian says we have to

:love: :love:
  • JMaster
    2117 posts Member

Omg SW RO fans Rejoice!!

Cassian says we have to

Happy to see Diego returning to the role. Would be rad to see K2 in the mid- or season finale, I'm excited to see some espionage in Star Wars! Hopefully this coincides with an epic Rogue One drop...
    Also it's cool to see he's real-life friends with another hero of the rebellion...
    i9xm0bl8jffd.jpg
    He knew.
  • I would LOVE to see this content added! BF2 has just been teasing us with token content like death troopers and U-wings since launch. It deserves better than that.

• Omg SW RO fans Rejoice!!

Cassian says we have to

We hope to highlight this announcement with some more cool concepts. The fellas were quite excited today.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13